Kodi Community Forum
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. (/showthread.php?tid=204457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - Citrus - 2014-12-19

(2014-12-18, 08:59)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2014-12-16, 22:31)SheHateMe Wrote: Is there any way to disable the media information on the home screen? As in, how to disable the movie, episode, and song counts?
Replace the Includes_Header.xml file with the following:

Includes_Header.xml

Location of file:
xbmc/addons/skin.eminence/1080i/Includes_Header.xml

Tongue
Awesome! Thanks a lot.
Only thing is now the word Media Center looks too small in that area (I have OCD Big Grin). Is there any way to make it bigger to take up the missing space?

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - wrxtasy - 2014-12-19

Try this first:

Eminence > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Extras > Header text > eg - EMINENCE OWNS IT ! Smile

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - whitlando - 2014-12-21

Hi, I've recently started using this downright excellent Skin with Gotham on Amazon FireTV.

Firstly, well done to the developer. brilliant combination of style and function. First class skin!

There are a couple of things I've been stuck on for a while which I'm looking for help with. The first is that I can't seem to link a new tile to the android app directory AND/OR specific android apps. I have checked out the wiki and have tried variations on:

ActivateWindow(androidapp://sources/apps/,return)
AND
ActivateWindow(10001,"androidapp://sources/apps/",return)

The wiki says I have to use the full path but I'm not sure how to find the path.

My other issue is linking a tile to a file list i've added using 'add sources' - for this i've been trying variations on:

ActivateWindow(Files,sources://video/THENAMEOFMYFOLDER/) - this take me to file manager, from where I can access my folder, but I'd rather make this a single click function.

Anyone?

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - wrxtasy - 2014-12-24

Deleted as the topic may be a problem isolated to the RPi only.

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - Bullsboy - 2014-12-24

(2014-12-21, 13:24)whitlando Wrote: Hi, I've recently started using this downright excellent Skin with Gotham on Amazon FireTV.

Firstly, well done to the developer. brilliant combination of style and function. First class skin!

There are a couple of things I've been stuck on for a while which I'm looking for help with. The first is that I can't seem to link a new tile to the android app directory AND/OR specific android apps. I have checked out the wiki and have tried variations on:

ActivateWindow(androidapp://sources/apps/,return)
AND
ActivateWindow(10001,"androidapp://sources/apps/",return)

The wiki says I have to use the full path but I'm not sure how to find the path.

My other issue is linking a tile to a file list i've added using 'add sources' - for this i've been trying variations on:

ActivateWindow(Files,sources://video/THENAMEOFMYFOLDER/) - this take me to file manager, from where I can access my folder, but I'd rather make this a single click function.

Anyone?

I have the android Netflix app on the home menu. I went through programs/android programs and added Netflix to favourites then linked a new tile to the favourite

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - orionics - 2015-01-12

Hi !
Can someone tell me how I can change the size of the icons of the HomeBar?Huh
Thanks for the help!

Regards
orionics

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - wrxtasy - 2015-01-12

Taller Tiles Only:

Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Advanced > Use taller tiles

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - orionics - 2015-01-13

@wrxtasy
I mean something else.

Where can I change (in xml code) the size of the category icons for film, music, weather, etc ... from HomeBar?Huh

thanks for help
orionics

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - jurialmunkey - 2015-01-13

(2015-01-13, 10:35)orionics Wrote: @wrxtasy
I mean something else.

Where can I change (in xml code) the size of the category icons for film, music, weather, etc ... from HomeBar?Huh

thanks for help
orionics

All the code for the homebar is in Includes_Home.xml
However, there isn't an easy way to just change the size due to the slanting of the tiles - needs some tricky spacing/sizing to work properly.

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - orionics - 2015-01-13

@jurialmunkey
Thanks for your answer.

Since "days" Cool I've been looking into "Includes_Home.xml" for a relavante place for the change the size of icons,
but I could not find any Confused, so my inquiry here in the forum. But if you say that it is very difficult, then I'll have to give up
and let the icons as they are. Too badSad, but thank you for your message jurialmunkey.

Regards and all the best for you
orionics

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - jurialmunkey - 2015-01-13

If you only want to change the size of the icons (not the actual tiles) then your best bet is to just make icons that are bigger and use them.

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - orionics - 2015-01-14

@jurialmunkey
Thank you for your suggestion.

I change the "Home" of "Eminence" for me a little and I need small icons for "HomeBar", but only for "Home".
Even before the days I have scaled the icons a bit to 98x98. Then there is an unsightly effect of blur in these areas of the skins,
which are shown the icons larger for example in the "Settings" area.That's why I don`t want to shrink all the icons directly
but set the size of the icons only in "Includes_Home.xml", I need it only for "Home". I hope, that I will soon find a solution for me.
Currently I'm testing my own "customized" simple home.Blush

Jurial, I have one question for you. Are you planning maybe someday also a simple variant of the "Home",
something similar as in "Arctic"? In "Arctic" you can choose between two versions of home "simple" and "panel",
which I find really great.

Thank you for your help, suggestions and support!

Best regards
orionics

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - kayone - 2015-02-13

(2014-12-18, 08:59)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2014-12-16, 22:31)SheHateMe Wrote: Is there any way to disable the media information on the home screen? As in, how to disable the movie, episode, and song counts?
Replace the Includes_Header.xml file with the following:

Includes_Header.xml

Location of file:
xbmc/addons/skin.eminence/1080i/Includes_Header.xml

Tongue

Thanks wrxtasy - useful to me and works a treat :-)

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - Citrus - 2015-03-14

Does this custom Includes_Header.xml file need to be updated since the original one was updated two months ago on Github?

Looking at the code we just need to remove line 42 to hide the counts, correct?

RE: Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here. - hollyt9 - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-14, 19:43)Citrus Wrote: Does this custom Includes_Header.xml file need to be updated since the original one was updated two months ago on Github?

Looking at the code we just need to remove line 42 to hide the counts, correct?

I added menu click sounds to the skin and I always need to reapply the sounds every time the skin updates, so I assume Includes_Header.xml will need to be redone along with any other mods with every update.

You just need to open Includes_Header.xml and remove the line below (it's at the bottom of the section code with the variable name "MainHeaderSubLabel")
Code:
<value>[COLOR=Highlight]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Movies.Count)][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[20342]  â€¢  [COLOR=Highlight]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Episodes.Count)][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[20360]  â€¢  [COLOR=Highlight]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Music.SongsCount)][/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[134]$INFO[Pvr.BackendChannels,  â€¢  [COLOR=Highlight],[/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[31114]]</value>