Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - jojo280 - 2015-01-10

Can you explain?
Can I do anything?

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Kwulabear - 2015-01-10

Phil, pardon me for asking this as it has nothing to do with your skin, but extendedinfo script. I have think I ported all the changes to make the script work with nox 4 and helix. I get no errors on start up and everything else seems to work. I just have one problem I can't figure out. This is not a bug in your skin.

In artist information for popular tracks, this is what the screen looks like. I've changed the text to orange so I know I am working in the right place. But can't seem to find how to align the album name like you do. I am wondering if you could steer me in the right direction to fix this? I hope you don't mind me asking. I also don't want to turn your thread into a support thread for a different skin.

Thanks

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - phil65 - 2015-01-10

label control with <align>right</align>

Thanks. I have that already there. But as I said, I don't want this turn into a support thread for something else. I will continue to hunt the problem down.

Again, thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks again Phil, I got it working.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - h3llsp4wn - 2015-01-10

Hi there,

can't start playback from recentsalbums widget and most played albums widget - whereas randomalbums for example is working?

Any idea? I have reset the menu items already and tried different ways for configuration.

Cheers,

h3ll

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Kwulabear - 2015-01-11

Phil, not sure if this is a bug or works as intended, but in artist information, the biography panel doesn't zoom like the other panels do.

Never mind. I just noticed when you use the up and down arrows, it will zoom.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Buzzzzer - 2015-01-12

(2014-12-16, 17:38)hn3012 Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 21:19)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 21:12)Mmmnnn Wrote: Hello Phil, when i hit "i" on the movie in my Movie library everything works perfect, but when i do it while browsing movies in any movie addons message pops out saying "do you want to rescrap this movie" when i hit Yes nothing happens, i have all dependencies installed and up to date. Maybe im doing something wrong... Thanks in advance
more exact example please. Which add-on?
Same thing in youtube plugin
Hello Phil,
I have same problem in Video>Files>MySomeMovies>press "i" on any videofile, then message up and saying "do you want to rescrape this movie" (yes\no) and nothing happens...
On films library "info" work fine.
P.S. All 6 plugins up to date from git
kodi helix release, ubuntu 14.04

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - mikebzh44 - 2015-01-12

Hi Phil.

I've just discover your 2 layers for background, another awesome feature for your skin !!

MovieWall for background + latest movies for overlay :

As you will add DVD case background for smart playlist, do you think it will be possible to add also a movie wall based on smart playlist, so each custom menu based on smart playlist could have is own wall movie background + DVD live overlay Wink

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - bally4 - 2015-01-12

Phil, is it possible to get the full screen video info during video playback? In nox 4.0 hitting 'i' then 'enter' would give this information. The following keymap event worked in nox 4:

<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<return>Select</return>
<enter>Select</enter>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>

I know you are busy with other stuff, but I'm hoping this would be a quick tweak.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - wilmans2m - 2015-01-12

(2015-01-12, 11:05)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi Phil.

I've just discover your 2 layers for background, another awesome feature for your skin !!

MovieWall for background + latest movies for overlay :

As you will add DVD case background for smart playlist, do you think it will be possible to add also a movie wall based on smart playlist, so each custom menu based on smart playlist could have is own wall movie background + DVD live overlay Wink

Omg this would be great.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - ferent - 2015-01-12

Hi Phil, is there a way to have random splash-screen? wrxtasy have a Dropbox with some great splash:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8fvjwbo8xs7qjgn/AAB1dOETINKmGknFL3eqX248a?dl=0

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - jeffski10 - 2015-01-12

Phil, how can I re-scrape a TV Show. I can view the series but no option shows up to re-scrape. Likewise the context menus don't show an option for it. I switched back to confluence to be able to do it!

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - phil65 - 2015-01-12

(2015-01-12, 22:58)jeffski10 Wrote: Phil, how can I re-scrape a TV Show. I can view the series but no option shows up to re-scrape. Likewise the context menus don't show an option for it. I switched back to confluence to be able to do it!

that part still needs work. won´t be able to get into it for some weeks though. I will be on holiday beginning next week and have a hell lot to do until then.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - bsoriano - 2015-01-13

Good afternoon Phil,

With the latest script.extendedinfo from Git, the Manage button in the movie info dialog does not show any options. Is this a bug or just WIP? Here is my debug log. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart