Kodi Community Forum
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: PVR & Live TV Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167)
+---- Forum: DVBViewer (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=219)
+---- Thread: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR (/showthread.php?tid=140645)

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Bjur - 2014-05-29

That is VERY weird. I am using Windows. Hope someone can find a fix for this. Doesn't make sense.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - snoopy78 - 2014-05-29

(2014-05-28, 21:42)manül Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 19:24)Bjur Wrote: It doesn't make sense you can do it..
Kinda weird. To make it even more strange: I got a working teletext on linux. Windows (the RS host) still says "no teletext available". This is while watching the same channel at the exact same time.

you know, that you must enable the video text in xbmc, right?

System => Settings => Video => Playback (Widergabe) => "enable Videotext"

Otherwise you'll get Manül's message Wink

happy fathers day Smile

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - manül - 2014-05-29

(2014-05-29, 15:30)snoopy78 Wrote: you know, that you must enable the video text in xbmc, right?
Eek you're right. Thank you.
Still weird to see a teletext button though it's not enabled.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Bjur - 2014-05-29

(2014-05-29, 15:38)manül Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 15:30)snoopy78 Wrote: you know, that you must enable the video text in xbmc, right?

I have it already activated but still getting no teletext available when pressing v. Anyone else that have this problem?

[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - phate89 - 2014-05-30

(2014-05-17, 00:42)phate89 Wrote: Hi. I have a problem with the addon. Until now i only used it to watch one channel randomly and handling recordings (so not an heavy use). But today i started to play with it and i noticed a strange thing.
With rtsp disabled if i change the channel xbmc always stops the tv and returns to the list of channels no matter what. All channels works without problem but i can't switch between channels. So i tried with rtsp but in that case works well (even if it's slower to open channels).
Here's the log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=203065

I found out that even selection the channel from the list fails the first time and only the 2nd time it opens the channel. Is it someone that can help me figure it out why it's only my problem?

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - spl83 - 2014-05-30

Hello!

I´ve updated to XBMC "13.1 RC1 “Gotham”" and the newest DVBViewer Recording Service (1.29.0).
The PVR Client in XBMC has alsow the newes version Number "1.9.15"

I use favourites instead of channel list, so at every Startup of XBMC, the client loads my favourites from the DVBViewer Recording Service.
But after the download, i miss several Chanels in my List!

For example, i have "VOX" in my favourites. But i miss it in my Live-TV Channel List in XBMC!
I first thought XBMC uses the wrong favourites list, but then i made several other changes on my favourites and i saw them in XBMC.
But i miss some channels, which are defenitly in my favourites.

I had now Problems with the previews Versoin of XBMC 12.3 and the older PVR Plugin.
Any Idea how i can fix my issue?

Regards

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Etharr - 2014-05-30

Try to rebuild your favorite's list in DVBViewer. I have that issue a few times.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - amiga500 - 2014-05-30

Hello,
I have a huge problem with XBMC and DVBViewer.

Windows 8.1 x64
XBMC Gotham last stable
DVBViewer 5.1
DVBViewer Recording Service 1.25
Graphic card: AMD Radeon HD 7770 with latest drivers.
DVBS2 card: TBS 6922SE - latest drivers as well

The problem is with some channels. For example HBO2. When I switch on HBO2 the view is locked I receive green artifacts and after some time the xbmc is blocked completely, sometimes there are artifacts and sometimes XBMC is directly suspended. It is not the rule, when I change channel on HBO2 again I it works for some time but only some time. The problem is with more than one channel.

Settings in xbmc:

Is anybody on the forum who can help me to solve it?

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - alexdonc - 2014-05-31

(2014-05-30, 11:06)spl83 Wrote: Hello!

I´ve updated to XBMC "13.1 RC1 “Gotham”" and the newest DVBViewer Recording Service (1.29.0).

I use favourites instead of channel list, so at every Startup of XBMC, the client loads my favourites from the DVBViewer Recording Service.

For example, i have "VOX" in my favourites. But i miss it in my Live-TV Channel List in XBMC!
I first thought XBMC uses the wrong favourites list, but then i made several other changes on my favourites and i saw them in XBMC.

I had now Problems with the previews Versoin of XBMC 12.3 and the older PVR Plugin.

Regards

I have the same issue - on multiple device: PC, Boxee and iOS - all updated to Gotham. If favourites.xml updated in DVBViewer the new channels won't appear in XBMC. There is definitely something broken here.... Never had this issue in the past.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - manül - 2014-05-31

(2014-05-31, 17:27)alexdonc Wrote:
(2014-05-30, 11:06)spl83 Wrote: Hello!

Regards

I have the same issue - on multiple device: PC, Boxee and iOS - all updated to Gotham. If favourites.xml updated in DVBViewer the new channels won't appear in XBMC. There is definitely something broken here.... Never had this issue in the past.
If it's an old favourite entry and the id of the referenced channel changed (e.g. due to audio or frequency change) you need to update the favourite entry as well. Otherwise try to reset the PVR database (Settings -> LiveTV -> General).

You can easily check this out yourself:
* First find the channel id of the missing channel in http://$RS_HOST:$RS_PORT/api/getfavourites.html
* Next search for the channel id in the full channel list: http://$RS_HOST:$RS_PORT/api/getchannelsxml.html?subchannels=1
* If you cannot find the channel id → favourites messed up
* Otherwise reset the PVR database

NB: I'll add a log message to the next version if a favourite channel cannot be found in the channel list.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - moppi1988 - 2014-06-01

(2014-05-29, 18:02)Bjur Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 15:38)manül Wrote:

I have it already activated but still getting no teletext available when pressing v. Anyone else that have this problem?

Meanwhile I have video text available as well. I'm pretty surprised. But key "v" doesn't work for me neither. I think this is a keymap issue. It works for me in the OSD menu!

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Bjur - 2014-06-02

moppi1988: Are you on Linux or Windows and what version 13.0 or 13.1?
I just can't get videotext showing on Windows 13.0. Have even tried on ARD 1 German TV channel and the earlier example shows.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - moppi1988 - 2014-06-02

(2014-06-02, 09:37)Bjur Wrote: moppi1988: Are you on Linux or Windows and what version 13.0 or 13.1?
I just can't get videotext showing on Windows 13.0. Have even tried on ARD 1 German TV channel and the earlier example shows.

I use Win7 and 13.1

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Bjur - 2014-06-05

I found out what my problem is. I'm using DSPlayer version. And when using DSPlayer with LAVfilter I can't get teletext. Without it I can. So it's a shame it doesn't support it.

And funny thing is in DVBViewer + LAV teletext do work

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - CiNcH - 2014-06-06

Quote:I have strange issue with XBMC and DVB Viewer Recording Service.

My hardware:
Digital Devices Cine ver.6
Digital Devices Octopus CI
Deltacam + paytv card

In MTD (Multi Transponder Decrypting) mode channel change vary from 4 to 15 (not acceptable) seconds.
In STD (Single Transponder Decrypting) mode channel change vary from 3 to 5 seconds.

Does anyone have similar issue?
This is a combination of how XBMC changes channels (by always performing a TEARDOWN/SETUP), how the DVBViewer Recording Service handles a TEARDOWN/SETUP (by re-opening the tuner), how the PMT is handled by the DD MTD remuxer when reopening the tuner and how the DeltaCam handles the PMT delivered by the DD driver. There will hopefully be a workaround in next DeltaCam firmware. Some more detailed info can be found here.

The best solution would be though, if XBMC did not perform the TEARDOWN/SETUP at each channel change.