Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-06-11

Well what you're having problems with is SAB post processing in general, it has nothing to do with Sick Beard... but anyway, it looks like the script isn't being called at all. In your SAB history (not the log) does it have a post processing script log? If not it's not getting called then there's your problem, if it is then post the log (not from your sab log, from the history).

- circle_ - 2010-06-11

midgetspy Wrote:Well what you're having problems with is SAB post processing in general, it has nothing to do with Sick Beard... but anyway, it looks like the script isn't being called at all. In your SAB history (not the log) does it have a post processing script log? If not it's not getting called then there's your problem, if it is then post the log (not from your sab log, from the history).

Look, its YOUR program I'm trying to get to work so I figured I'd post in your thread. I don't know if its a setting I have done wrong in my sickbeard config or in my sab config, hence the original post. If I knew where the problem lied I'd post in the appropriate place. But I don't. Its 3am and I'm damn tired.

SAB history:

Code:
Completed at 01:49:26 on Saturday 12 June 2010
Download:
Downloaded in 4 minutes 5 seconds at an average of 769.40 KB/s
Repair:
[south.park.s14e05.hdtv.xvid-fqm] Quick Check OK
Unpack:
[south.park.s14e05.hdtv.xvid-fqm] Unpacked 1 files/folders in 47 seconds
Category:
tv
Path:
/home/Public/TV Shows/South.Park.S14E05.200.HDTV.XviD-FQM

No calling of any processing script.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-11

So your SAB settings aren't set up right... you need to make sure sabToSickbeard is your TV category's processing script (since it looks like that episode was correctly added to the TV category).

- atomfire - 2010-06-12

I am not getting Mythbusters S08E10 at all, I know its on nzbmatrx and I have updated to tonight source but it just is not found Sad

- circle_ - 2010-06-12

Ok so my sabtoSickbeard script is getting called now but for some reason files aren't being put into TV Shows >Show Name > Season. They're still sitting in TV Shows > Extracted File Folder. I.E TV Shows > South.Park.S14E03...

Here's what I get when I got to History > Script (More): http://pastebin.com/WaD5Q6Xi

I'm sure this is a miscommunication between Sab and SB due to me incorrectly configuring either one of them.

How does SickBeard know where to move the files to? Is this determined in SAB TV category? I thought I set the SAB completed folder to /home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows then it would run the SickBeard script which would move files to the determined path in the Categories > TV section (/home/Public/TV Shows) I guess thats wrong.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-12

Unfortunately, some shows are pulled more than once into SAB (can be up to 20 times). This is very annoying as it then also downloads them 20 times and uses all my bandwidth. Anyone else facing this and how to change it?

- steve1977 - 2010-06-12

midgetspy Wrote:The show status (Continuing/Ended) and Coming Episodes aren't at all related. The show status was bugged and wasn't updating but it should be fixed - if you think it's wrong compare it with TVDB and let me know if they're not the same. About coming episodes, any show that has an unaired episode on TVDB should be there. If you have shows with unaired episodes that don't show up on Coming Episodes let me know.

The "coming episodes" is working well. Unfortunately, I still don't get the "continuing/ended" item to show up. It remains empty. It doesn't really matter, but would be nice to get this fixed. I went on "force update", but this didnt make it reappear.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-12

circle_ Wrote:Ok so my sabtoSickbeard script is getting called now but for some reason files aren't being put into TV Shows >Show Name > Season. They're still sitting in TV Shows > Extracted File Folder. I.E TV Shows > South.Park.S14E03...

Here's what I get when I got to History > Script (More): http://pastebin.com/WaD5Q6Xi

I'm sure this is a miscommunication between Sab and SB due to me incorrectly configuring either one of them.

How does SickBeard know where to move the files to? Is this determined in SAB TV category? I thought I set the SAB completed folder to /home/Public/eDownloader/TVShows then it would run the SickBeard script which would move files to the determined path in the Categories > TV section (/home/Public/TV Shows) I guess thats wrong.

You need to set up your autoProcessTV.cfg file to include your Sick Beard username and password.

- mwkurt - 2010-06-12

Hello.

I am having a problem with the series CSI: NY. This is how theTVDB names it. Sometimes they come to me from usenet named CSI.New.York and Sickbeard chokes and fails to process the files. Also have a problem with Sickbeard periodically not deleting the folders after postprocessing other files. I am using build 453. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Mark

Here is a bit of the process log:

Processing folder D:\Downloads\complete\television\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL
Auto processing file: D:\Downloads\complete\television\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi (D:\Downloads\complete\television\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL)
Processing file D:\Downloads\complete\television\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi (with folder name CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL and NZB name None)
Attempting to parse name D:\Downloads\complete\television\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
Looking up name CSI New York on TVDB
Unable to look up show on TVDB: Show-name search returned zero results (cannot find show on TVDB)
Looking up show in DB instead
Attempting to parse name CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL
Looking up name CSI New York on TVDB
Unable to look up show on TVDB: Show-name search returned zero results (cannot find show on TVDB)
Looking up show in DB instead
Unable to figure out what this episode is, giving up
Processing failed for D:\Downloads\complete\television\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL\CSI.New.York.S06E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi

- bnevets27 - 2010-06-13

Is there a way currently to have sickbeard set the ip address of sabnzbd in the config to the ip address that sickbeard is currently running on? Since both are on the same comp. Would like this to change automatically. I'm running them both on unraid (linux) if that matters. Sickbeard is accessed by //tower:port

example:
sickbeards ip is 192.168.1.19
set the ip for sabnzbd to 192.168.1.19 in the config

if sickbeards ip changes to say 192.168.1.21 then update the ip for sabnzbd to 192.168.1.21

- mattressfish - 2010-06-13

bnevets27 Wrote:Is there a way currently to have sickbeard set the ip address of sabnzbd in the config to the ip address that sickbeard is currently running on? Since both are on the same comp. Would like this to change automatically. I'm running them both on unraid (linux) if that matters. Sickbeard is accessed by //tower:port

example:
sickbeards ip is 192.168.1.19
set the ip for sabnzbd to 192.168.1.19 in the config

if sickbeards ip changes to say 192.168.1.21 then update the ip for sabnzbd to 192.168.1.21

Have you tried 'localhost'?

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

These days, I do not succeed to add shows anymore. Getting the following error message:

"TVDB error, unable to search for show title/info: could not connect to server http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=aeon%flux&language=en: [Errno 28] No space left on device"

Thanks for your help!!!

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

steve1977 Wrote:These days, I do not succeed to add shows anymore. Getting the following error message:

"TVDB error, unable to search for show title/info: could not connect to server http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=aeon%flux&language=en: [Errno 28] No space left on device"

Thanks for your help!!!

Tried removing and adding other shows. Nothing works anymore. I also just downloaded from the latest branch again, but still no success.

Anyone can confirm that Sickbeard is still working? Shall I try out a different branch?

- flamez - 2010-06-13

steve1977 Wrote:Tried removing and adding other shows. Nothing works anymore. I also just downloaded from the latest branch again, but still no success.

Anyone can confirm that Sickbeard is still working? Shall I try out a different branch?

Sickbeard still working here just fine. Using the latest master branch from git.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-13

flamez Wrote:Sickbeard still working here just fine. Using the latest master branch from git.

Thanks. Did you try to add any shows? "ongoing operations" work, but I cannot add any new shows anymore. There was someone else a couple of posts back who had the same error "Errno 28 - no space left on device".