Kodi Community Forum
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread (/showthread.php?tid=137540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - phil65 - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 00:39)Martijn Wrote: <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(MovieSetLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Titel,,.png]</texture>
Would fit better.
What advantage would ListItem.Path have?

oops sorry, c&p mistake.
you´re (half) right: ListItem.Title Wink

Re: RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - Martijn - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 00:40)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 00:39)Martijn Wrote: <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(MovieSetLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Titel,,.png]</texture>
Would fit better.

oops sorry, c&p mistake.

Hehe stupid auto correct on phone Wink

If you make a folder path out of the title you can even make it work with extrafanart Tongue

(2012-07-05, 00:43)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 00:40)phil65 Wrote:
Would fit better.

oops sorry, c&p mistake.

Hehe stupid auto correct on phone Wink

If you make a folder path out of the title you can even make it work with extrafanart Tongue

yep that´s what i wanted to write in the first place:
$INFO[Skin.String(MovieSetLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Title,,/logo.png]

-->.../movietitle/logo.png

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - Deano316 - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-04, 19:21)dave2384 Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 18:03)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 16:46)dave2384 Wrote: Hi guys,

I like to use the big fan viewtype for my movies and I was wondering how i would change the flags on the bottom right to show the UK certificate onstead of the screen size e.g 480 and remove the audio flag. Any help would be great.

Leave it with me. It will take me a little while as I'm have to surrender the pc to the family fairly soon Confused If you're prepared to wait til later tonight/tomorrow I'm happy to take a look.

Wow, that would be great, thank you for taking the time to look into this Smile

Had a pc problem when I got in from work. I'll have to tackle your request when I've had some shut-eye. Hope you don't mind.

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - shaktoo - 2012-07-05

Deano I seem to have a slight problem, using your code I replaced in the viewtype_Landscape the code as per your post. It does work but somehow its not picking up any of my MPAA ratings ? Neither in Movies or TV . All my nfo's have MPAA ratings which is working for any other viewtype but after modding its just shows "NR" ( not rated) ? Any ideas..

(2012-07-05, 13:14)shaktoo Wrote: Deano I seem to have a slight problem, using your code I replaced in the viewtype_Landscape the code as per your post. It does work but somehow its not picking up any of my MPAA ratings ? Neither in Movies or TV . All my nfo's have MPAA ratings which is working for any other viewtype but after modding its just shows "NR" ( not rated) ? Any ideas..

Try copying the whole XML from post #96, there may be something I missed or made unclear in the post. Ironically, I had to do that last night as my mods got deleted by the update Confused works just fine Wink

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - dave2384 - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 06:05)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 19:21)dave2384 Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 18:03)Deano316 Wrote: Leave it with me. It will take me a little while as I'm have to surrender the pc to the family fairly soon Confused If you're prepared to wait til later tonight/tomorrow I'm happy to take a look.

Wow, that would be great, thank you for taking the time to look into this Smile

Had a pc problem when I got in from work. I'll have to tackle your request when I've had some shut-eye. Hope you don't mind.

Hope ya pc is ok, i know what it is like to have a pc problem, in fact i am sure most of us on here do. I do not mind at all, i think it is fantastic that you are taking the time to look into this for me.

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - leepenny - 2012-07-05

If your folder structure was for example

Batman box set / (All batman films) couldnt you put logo.png and extrafanart in the batman box set folder and set xbmc to point to that?

(Sounds too easy from a non coders point of view)

It just seems that when you first add a set xbmc automatically loads in a fanart from the box set . If they were all in the same folder you could just point it to a folder back (Batman box set ?) or am I completley off whack here?

maybe after adding a custom fanart xbmc points the path to that? (thinking aloud)

Re: RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - Martijn - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 17:28)leepenny Wrote: If your folder structure was for example

Batman box set / (All batman films) couldnt you put logo.png and extrafanart in the batman box set folder and set xbmc to point to that?

It just seems that when you first add a set xbmc automatically loads in a fanart from the box set . If they were all in the same folder you could just point it to a folder back (Batman box set ?) or am I completley off whack here?

maybe after adding a custom fanart xbmc points the path to that? (thinking aloud)

No not possible.

Only way is like the code example given.

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - protocol77 - 2012-07-05

Are any of the mods posted here gonna make it into the version in the repo like on the git version because I notice it gets updated a lot every time I. Turn on my Openelec machine however haven't seen many of these being implemented

Re: RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - leepenny - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 18:01)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 17:28)leepenny Wrote: If your folder structure was for example

No not possible.

Only way is like the code example given.

I thought this way was waaaaay to simple

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - johnjohn1981 - 2012-07-05

Loving this thread, great info and new ideas.

Is Aeon Nox git from the passion Repo suitable for xbmc eden or is it soley intended for use in frodo?

Thank you
John

(2012-07-05, 18:18)protocol77 Wrote: Are any of the mods posted here gonna make it into the version in the repo like on the git version because I notice it gets updated a lot every time I. Turn on my Openelec machine however haven't seen many of these being implemented

I think one or two have been and one or two will be implemented. I think the main thing is that we get the end result one way or another....Wink

(2012-07-05, 19:00)johnjohn1981 Wrote: Loving this thread, great info and new ideas.

Is Aeon Nox git from the passion Repo suitable for xbmc eden or is it soley intended for use in frodo?

Thank you
John

everything is coded for eden (although it probably works ok for frodo since there weren´t any great changes to xbmc code which affects us skinners.)
we only support eden now at this moment though. will probably change after next release.

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - johnjohn1981 - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 19:06)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 19:00)johnjohn1981 Wrote: Loving this thread, great info and new ideas.

Thank you
John

everything is coded for eden (although it probably works ok for frodo since there weren´t any great changes to xbmc code which affects us skinners.)
we only support eden now at this moment though. will probably change after next release.
Sweet, thanks for the info and i thought that i better ask.