Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ustvnow - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ustvnow (/showthread.php?tid=100205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Astro2004 - 2012-09-20

Mine is working. I think they "refreshed" everything. You will most likely have to contact them and have your account reset. Then re-enter your password.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Icarus3000 - 2012-10-08

Still not working for me.

Log posted here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10170

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - alexsim2004 - 2012-10-09

I am running Raspbmc RC5 and am having the same error as Icarus3000:

Code:
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'output'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvnow\default.py", line 32, in <module>
                                                Addon.log('plugin url: ' + Addon.plugin_url)
                                              File "C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvnow\resources\lib\Addon.py", line 39, in log
                                                xbmc.output(addon.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg.encode('utf-8'),
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'output'

I am a paid USTVnow member and this same addon is working ok on Apple TV 2 (XBMC Eden)
Any help would be much appreciated Smile

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - brampower - 2012-10-14

Mine was working fine all day today, but just now all the channels stopped working. Anyone else has this issue?

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - riinzler - 2012-10-14

(2012-10-14, 05:15)brampower Wrote: Mine was working fine all day today, but just now all the channels stopped working. Anyone else has this issue?

I'm having same prob, I have AppleTv 2 and have been useing USTVNOW. For some reason when I try channels it gives a playback failed message. Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - brampower - 2012-10-14

(2012-10-14, 07:18)riinzler Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 05:15)brampower Wrote: Mine was working fine all day today, but just now all the channels stopped working. Anyone else has this issue?

I'm having same prob, I have AppleTv 2 and have been useing USTVNOW. For some reason when I try channels it gives a playback failed message. Any ideas?

Weird, it just started working for me again.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - amarkin2015 - 2012-10-15

My Live TV Is Working But Whenever I Go Into My Recordings It Says Retrieved Zero Items and Doesnt Do Anything

It Worked Once When I Had 1 Thing But Once I Added Recordings It Quit

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - dkplayaclub - 2012-10-17

I just installed this add-on and under live I got a number of results, none of which worked. I then realized I needed to log in to USTVNow. So I created an account, input the info into add-on settings and now when I select live I get a shorter list. Why is this?

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - alexsim2004 - 2012-10-17

The standard free account only gives you access to the terrestrial antenna streams - ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, The CW & MyNetwork

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - syborg - 2012-10-19

I think has been asked before but I understand someone new is now working on this now. I wanted to know whether there was any way to favourite an item and put it on my menu for quick access. It seems to work for a while but then stops - I assume this is when the login key expires.

Is there anyway to make the favourites xml link to the channel not the stream forcing the plugin to get the key first meaning the favourite wont expire??

Great plugin - all the hard work much appreciated

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Gull - 2012-11-01

Hey I have just made an standard free account in USATV's site. I am outside USA and now watching only ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, The CW & MyNetwork. How can i watch more channels then those six channels offered with this free account?

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - kreeturez - 2012-11-01

You can't: the free account only includes thosee free-to-air channels...

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - pHo - 2012-11-08

Noticed an 'HD' option is appearing on some channels now when on the site - ABC, FOX, ESPN and FX. I'm sure when I checked the other day it was only ESPN and FX so I'm hoping this is a recent thing and they're expanding the rest of the channels to follow suit. As well as the better bitrate, finally the aspect ratios are correct.

On my little 22" bedroom TV, watching on my ATV2 with the plugin (on the highest quality stream option which is probably equivalent to 'high' still and not 'HD') I get better picture quality than the legit OTA channels I receive through the tuner! Also since I've swapped out the librtmp file for a newer version, I'm not getting the freezes/dropouts that I used to. Chuffed!

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Evil Disco Guy - 2012-11-08

(2012-10-09, 02:19)alexsim2004 Wrote: I am running Raspbmc RC5 and am having the same error as Icarus3000:

Code:
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'output'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvnow\default.py", line 32, in <module>
                                                Addon.log('plugin url: ' + Addon.plugin_url)
                                              File "C:\Users\TV\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvnow\resources\lib\Addon.py", line 39, in log
                                                xbmc.output(addon.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg.encode('utf-8'),
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'output'

I am a paid USTVnow member and this same addon is working ok on Apple TV 2 (XBMC Eden)
Any help would be much appreciated Smile
I'm getting the exact same problem sadly.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - bladeds - 2012-11-09

anyone else seen the $1 for a month election offer