Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ustvnow - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ustvnow (/showthread.php?tid=100205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Dag20J - 2013-01-04

That fixed it right up... Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - rudyhoepp - 2013-01-04

Hello,

can someone recommend me a usatvnow plugin that works with CBS. I do have the same problems like others in this forum. Please give me a URL where I can download it.

Thank you.

Rudy

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - dtvnewbie - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-04, 17:27)phileas50 Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 17:10)Dag20J Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 20:57)b4pjoe Wrote: I've just installed this add-on for XBMC. I have one issue that I haven't seen anyone else having. All of the channels work fine except the CBS channel which I'm only getting audio for and no video.

I also have the Roku ustvnow channel installed on my Roku and the CBS channel on it has both audio and video.

Any ideas?

I am also having this issue. All other channels work fine. Only CBS does audio without video. If I hit the fullscreen button it just makes the entire screen black.

The problem with CBS is solved if you choose from the settings a lower quality like 750kbps. Then you see it normally

(2013-01-04, 21:17)rudyhoepp Wrote: Hello,

can someone recommend me a usatvnow plugin that works with CBS. I do have the same problems like others in this forum. Please give me a URL where I can download it.

Thank you.

Rudy

As the man said in the post 2 above yours, change the quality settings to 750kbps and it should work.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - dungeon420 - 2013-01-05

Anyone else having problems today with USTVNOW, none of my live channels show up but all is working on their website

Any fix?

EDITED: got it working!

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - crawl - 2013-01-06

Working for me...

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - seahorse - 2013-01-09

Did anyone managed to get this working in xbmc for android? I always get script error.
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - philpo - 2013-01-09

I managed to get it working on an Android tablet:
- I applied the fix for the logfile in /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvnow/resources/lib/Addon.py
on line 39, you will see xbmc.output, change it to xbmc.log

- I updated my account name and password on the ustvnow website and configured the addon to use the same account name and password

- I restarted xbmc and opened ustvnow. You can tell when you get logged in correctly, as the list of tv channels (for free users) will get shorter (I get ABC up to My9)

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - seahorse - 2013-01-09

Thanks for your hints, unfortunately that didn't work. Whenever I start the ustvnow add-on I get the script failed error.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - mrpink84 - 2013-01-13

It seems that USTVNow has added HD streams for CBS, NBC, ABC, FX, FOX, ESPN, and National Geographic. Any chance of an update to pull those new streams? Much thanks for this and your other many plugins.

edit: identified streams

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - henryperu77 - 2013-01-15

Hello
I was using this on xbmc version 11 and i updated to version 12 and ustnow is not working anymore i get the script.failed error. I have it on my iphone and works fine there on xbmc... what can i do? where i can check the xbmc.log? thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - ilirb - 2013-01-15

i just did what philpo did and it works

mrpink84 i didnt do anything to get them in HD they just changed to HD. check your add on settings u can adjust it there to play the highest quality

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - kevinkelm - 2013-01-15

awesome, that worked.
Is there any way to increase the buffer size from 10 seconds?

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - seahorse - 2013-01-15

@philpo I re-installed everything, I applied your modification and now it's working!
So thanks for your help.
The next hurdle is to find a way to get it to work with an external player with hw decoding.
Anyone can help me out here?
Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Evan3585 - 2013-01-17

Thanks for this and working great in Eden and I have premium. I have set this up for my dad and my only problem is sometimes he accidentally presses stop, pause, fast forward,rewind,ect and it would freeze xbmc and have to manually reset the pc. Could anyone fix this in the script. Maybe just disable those buttons for usatvnow because there is no need for them anyways sense its live tv. He uses other addons so I woudlnt want to totally disable those buttons. Just for usatvnow.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - blackoutworm - 2013-01-23

I just installed version 0.3.0.
This plugin have worked for me before, but not now.
I click one of the channels and it says "one or more items failed to play" or something.
And yes, I am registered and I did put in the correct email and password.
I'm thinking this is probably because I'm using ubuntu and not windows?
But the guy with an android phone got it working.
I did change xbmc.output to xbmc.log just to see if that'd fix it, but no.
Any idea?