Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ustvnow - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ustvnow (/showthread.php?tid=100205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - baken1925 - 2013-08-06

Can someone explain to me how to find the url etc for all the USTVNOW channels? I followed a tutorial to get the basic 9 you get but I have the paid subscription for USTVNOW and would like to add the rest of the channels to my TV Guide, I have everything setup except for the url's for channels like Animal Planet, Discovery, Syfy etc.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - spanktastic2120 - 2013-08-06

(2013-08-06, 23:23)baken1925 Wrote: Can someone explain to me how to find the url etc for all the USTVNOW channels? I followed a tutorial to get the basic 9 you get but I have the paid subscription for USTVNOW and would like to add the rest of the channels to my TV Guide, I have everything setup except for the url's for channels like Animal Planet, Discovery, Syfy etc.

Have you tried doing the same thing in the guide but using those channel names?

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - baken1925 - 2013-08-07

Yeah i did try that, I got ESPN and USA to work, no issues at all, but some stations like Animal Planet, Disocvery, History etc, im unsure what they would use. I tried the full name and I tried what I would assume would be the short form for this. Instead of playing the guessing game, I was just hoping theres a quicker legit way to find this to make life easier

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - woodyearl - 2013-08-07

(2013-08-07, 00:08)baken1925 Wrote: Yeah i did try that, I got ESPN and USA to work, no issues at all, but some stations like Animal Planet, Disocvery, History etc, im unsure what they would use. I tried the full name and I tried what I would assume would be the short form for this. Instead of playing the guessing game, I was just hoping theres a quicker legit way to find this to make life easier

Love the TV guide and USTVNOW. Would it be possible to add other channels from different streams? For instance adding discovery to the guide and using K1m05's discovery stream?

I have added desired ch's to guide. They show up on web site but only names in TV Guide plugin, no schedule.

HELP!!! Huh

OK in regards to this, I managed to figure it out myself what the streams are called. Whatever it says in the USTVNOW plugin is what you have to use, Case sensitive as well. So I have all 30 channels working with the guide as we speak.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - woodyearl - 2013-08-07

(2013-08-07, 20:48)baken1925 Wrote: OK in regards to this, I managed to figure it out myself what the streams are called. Whatever it says in the USTVNOW plugin is what you have to use, Case sensitive as well. So I have all 30 channels working with the guide as we speak.

Do you subscribe and are you in US?

subscribe, not in the US

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - CrimsonGT - 2013-08-11

Does anyone know if it is possible to use direct RTMP links to access the streams from ustvnow? I checked out the way it is being done via the TV Guide plugin by some, but this is just creating a stream file that launches the videos via "plugin://". I am interested in using it with the IPTVSimple PVR client instead, but this doesn't support launching streams via plugin. Can it be done with direct streams?

@Baken - How exactly did you figure out the rest of the channels besides the few free ones?

[RELEASE] ustvnow - j2048b - 2013-08-11

(2013-08-04, 23:46)jharrer1980 Wrote: can yo use to grab local stations in another city? for example i want to watch atlanta football but live in madison wisconsin?

Id love to know this as well? Need a station from another state to stream on xbmc

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - spanktastic2120 - 2013-08-11

(2013-08-11, 07:03)CrimsonGT Wrote: Does anyone know if it is possible to use direct RTMP links to access the streams from ustvnow? I checked out the way it is being done via the TV Guide plugin by some, but this is just creating a stream file that launches the videos via "plugin://". I am interested in using it with the IPTVSimple PVR client instead, but this doesn't support launching streams via plugin. Can it be done with direct streams?

@Baken - How exactly did you figure out the rest of the channels besides the few free ones?

If you look through your log after playing a channel you can see the url it fetches, however when i originally tried to use this to make strm files i found that that url changes fairly frequently. So i doubt you could get a single link to a stream, its somehow dynamic.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - CrimsonGT - 2013-08-11

Yeah, I had grabbed those links earlier prior to posting this, however I did notice that they seemed generated and would likely change on a regular basis. Was just wondering if anyone had figured out a way around that. I went ahead and sent in a support ticket to ustvnow as well regarding this.

(2013-08-11, 07:15)spanktastic2120 Wrote:
(2013-08-11, 07:03)CrimsonGT Wrote: Does anyone know if it is possible to use direct RTMP links to access the streams from ustvnow? I checked out the way it is being done via the TV Guide plugin by some, but this is just creating a stream file that launches the videos via "plugin://". I am interested in using it with the IPTVSimple PVR client instead, but this doesn't support launching streams via plugin. Can it be done with direct streams?

If you look through your log after playing a channel you can see the url it fetches, however when i originally tried to use this to make strm files i found that that url changes fairly frequently. So i doubt you could get a single link to a stream, its somehow dynamic.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - j2048b - 2013-08-12

GUYS WHO MAYBE HAVING TROUBLE WITH USTVNOW:

what i had to do was actually TRY to log in on their website, only to find out that my password DID NOT WORK AT ALL!

so i was informed to open a trouble ticket and ask them to cancel my account because they do not want a ton of people leaving accounts open and then re-opening another account under a different email addy!

so i had to put in a trouble ticket, it took about 1 day, they came back to me thru email and informed me the account had been removed and i could then re-register using the same email i had before...

and now it all works, BUT there is an issue with logging in from multiple locations such as different browsers, or ios xbmc, or a different xbmc instance if u have more than one such as myself, 2 og atv's openelec and a mac all running the same apps, on xbmc,

so this is the info i received, nothing wrong with the add on thus far, just their login crap.

i redid my registration and wala: IT WORKS, GOT MY CHANNELS UP AND RUNNING!

contact them directly if u have a paid subscription, to ask how it will alter ur paid plans if u have one or are in the middle of a billing cycle...

and that is all...

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - springroll - 2013-08-14

Is anyone else experiencing video playback issue within USTVNOW? Mine would quite abruptly after 5-10 seconds of playback.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - esso1001 - 2013-08-14

I am currently experiencing the same issue as you springroll.. on both my apple tv and pivos.. but i can stream just fine over the browser.. Its weird.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - teewee - 2013-08-15

Hi guys, exactly the same issue with my ustvnow via xbmc. about 5 to10sec and it kicks me out on every channel.
Does anyone have a clue ?