Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ustvnow - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ustvnow (/showthread.php?tid=100205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Evan3585 - 2014-03-18

Anyone get ustvnow to work with OpenElec? If so and someone could just share the zip file so I can manually install that would be great. Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - sunnyhero - 2014-03-18

Does this plugin works in gotham?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - RGB_Gamer - 2014-03-20

(2014-03-18, 05:53)Evan3585 Wrote: Anyone get ustvnow to work with OpenElec? If so and someone could just share the zip file so I can manually install that would be great. Thanks

I have USTVnow working on my OpenElec PC that I set up just last night. Works great with my HP MCE infrared USB receiver and a Media Center remote (as well as being controllable through the Yatse remote app.

I installed the XBMC Hub, and it all works great.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - dmdsoftware - 2014-03-20

(2014-03-18, 16:44)sunnyhero Wrote: Does this plugin works in gotham?

Yes it does. My linux machine is on 13 and it's working.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - sunnyhero - 2014-03-20

I am trying to install on Android box with Gotham beta-2 and plugin says incompatible.Anyone else have same issues with gotham?

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Evan3585 - 2014-03-21

It working for me now on my RasPi with Openelec/stable but if u were to actudentlluly click return(back) on remote it would freeze and have to manually restart. Got to make sure and click stop so it doenst freeze. There a fix or can I edit something to fix this?
Setting up for my dad and he presses back instead of stop often.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - RGB_Gamer - 2014-03-25

(2014-03-21, 18:27)Evan3585 Wrote: It working for me now on my RasPi with Openelec/stable but if u were to actudentlluly click return(back) on remote it would freeze and have to manually restart. Got to make sure and click stop so it doenst freeze. There a fix or can I edit something to fix this?
Setting up for my dad and he presses back instead of stop often.

As I stated in a previous post, there are issues with the USTVnow add on, and there really isn't anything that us users can do.

I contacted USTVnow about issues with the XBMC add on (can't pause or fast forward without going out of sync, and sometimes recordings are not accessible), but they said it is an issue with XBMC/USTVnow add on.

I read that the USTVnow add on was recently updated, but I really don't see any real difference. I am not even sure if the person who created or maintains the USTVnow has tested it with a paid account. I would love to be able to pause and fast forward recordings without the audio going so badly out of sync with the video. A resume feature on recordings would also be nice.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - dCypher - 2014-04-16

The problem is that recording are server-side. Unless the addon is tweaked and buffer loads the stream, you will not have access to pause/ffwd, just as you don't with nearly any 'streaming' video addon.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Mike8913 - 2014-05-05

USTVnow addon seems to be broken with official gotham update. When I select a stream to start it crashes xbmc to terminal

Crash Log

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - neilenore - 2014-05-05

(2014-02-10, 09:18)chrisandcebu Wrote: Decided to sign up for USTVNOW. Looking to share / split the cost of the service with two others. Let me know if interested.

Thanks.

Chris

Contact me buddy Smile

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - eluminx - 2014-05-09

(2014-05-05, 02:31)Mike8913 Wrote: USTVnow addon seems to be broken with official gotham update. When I select a stream to start it crashes xbmc to terminal

Crash Log

I am having the same issue, does anyone know of a fix for this or a way to get the plugin working again?

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - learningit - 2014-05-09

The problem isn't with Gotham, it's shown in lines 1680-1682 of the log. That's not supported in these forums, you'll need to look elsewhere for help.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - GavinCampbell - 2014-05-09

(2014-05-09, 13:48)eluminx Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 02:31)Mike8913 Wrote: USTVnow addon seems to be broken with official gotham update. When I select a stream to start it crashes xbmc to terminal

Crash Log

I am having the same issue, does anyone know of a fix for this or a way to get the plugin working again?

I was having this issue on my atv2. Noticed on the xbmc download there was a bad build out around the time I downloaded it originally.

So I ended up doing and uninstall and reinstall and all is working perfect now on gothem.

Good luck.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - ADHDMedia - 2014-05-10

So I'm using this plugin and it's working to stream channels, but I'm having a small issue. The TVGuide is showing up properly but the stream seems to be ahead by about 3 hours. I'm assuming it has something to do with time zones or something, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - stimbus - 2014-05-11

(2014-05-09, 19:16)GavinCampbell Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 13:48)eluminx Wrote:

Crash Log

I was having this issue on my atv2. Noticed on the xbmc download there was a bad build out around the time I downloaded it originally.

So I ended up doing and uninstall and reinstall and all is working perfect now on gothem.

Good luck.

Uninstalled what, the plugin?

I tried to remove and reinstall the plugin but it still crashes when I try to stream videos.