Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ustvnow - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ustvnow (/showthread.php?tid=100205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - GavinCampbell - 2014-05-11

(2014-05-11, 16:01)stimbus Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 19:16)GavinCampbell Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 13:48)eluminx Wrote: I am having the same issue, does anyone know of a fix for this or a way to get the plugin working again?

I was having this issue on my atv2. Noticed on the xbmc download there was a bad build out around the time I downloaded it originally.

So I ended up doing and uninstall and reinstall and all is working perfect now on gothem.

Good luck.

Uninstalled what, the plugin?

I tried to remove and reinstall the plugin but it still crashes when I try to stream videos.

Uninstalled XBMC itself. It leaves all the settings in place.

I did an uninstall. Reboot. Install. Reboot.

Not sure if the reboots aware necessary but it works for me now on both of my ATV2s.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - OakMan - 2014-05-14

I installed XBMC using xbmcbuntu Gotham distribution, someone has information how to make USTVNOW run in this version?

Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Kitcloudkicker - 2014-06-12

I'm running on the latest gotham build on a minix x7 and get really bad playback that I did not experience on previous builds. Anyone familiar with any specific issue or setting that could be effecting?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - slimmswitch - 2014-06-13

Same issue for me , Fox completely laggy, CBS Alright but slightly out of sync. NBC looked crappy.

(2014-06-12, 13:15)Kitcloudkicker Wrote: I'm running on the latest gotham build on a minix x7 and get really bad playback that I did not experience on previous builds. Anyone familiar with any specific issue or setting that could be effecting?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - mcfilmmakers - 2014-06-23

Ditto. USTVNOW on Gotham plays very poorly. NBC looks like a pixel puzzle and stutters horribly but on ocassion will stream OK for a few seconds before going back to a pixelated mess.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - deletedpenguin - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-23, 02:29)mcfilmmakers Wrote: Ditto. USTVNOW on Gotham plays very poorly. NBC looks like a pixel puzzle and stutters horribly but on ocassion will stream OK for a few seconds before going back to a pixelated mess.

I get the same result. Will, on very rare occasions, play smoothly.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - sshetul - 2014-06-25

hello...my ustvnow is not working...no channel loading. please help.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - deletedpenguin - 2014-06-26

(2014-06-23, 04:40)deletedpenguin Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 02:29)mcfilmmakers Wrote: Ditto. USTVNOW on Gotham plays very poorly. NBC looks like a pixel puzzle and stutters horribly but on ocassion will stream OK for a few seconds before going back to a pixelated mess.

I get the same result. Will, on very rare occasions, play smoothly.

It may not have been anything on the plugin side. Watching last night, it played perfectly.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Mike8913 - 2014-07-04

I'm having trouble with USTVnow and Filomon ( i know i know, dont talk about it on the forum). USTVnow, when entering the addon loads the database of live/recorded. I then enter into the live listing and it seems to load the listing for each channel accurately. Selecting a channel simply causes no effect. 1 in 10 attempts will yield a spalsh saying "playback failed check log for details".

The other addon (the one which must not be mentioned) will play a live channel for about 5 minutes and then cut back to xbmc dash. The log has a long series of "waiting on thread". I can;t seem to find the culprit here. Log to follow.

Debug Log

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - dmdsoftware - 2014-07-05

I created my own fork that tries to resolve some of the Raspberry Pi issues.

https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-ustvnow/archive/master.zip

This release, 0.4.1, adds two parameters to your settings file.

1) Run in Kiosk Mode
Immediately when you start the video addon, it will start playback. To return to the traditional "live and recordings" screen, hit back, then Yes on exit prompt.

2) Take over controls
To change channels in this mode, press UP and DOWN (not channel up or down, action up and down). To view the station information and title of show, hit OK or SELECT. hit again to hide.

If playback stops, the stream will attempt to resume. Hitting back is overidden, so it won't freeze your Raspberry Pi like it used to.

If your stream starts to act up, you can hit STOP and it will stop and will attempt to resume again.

Fast forward & Rewind are disabled.

If you disable both 1 and 2 in settings, the plugin will act like it used to. If you disable 1, the plugin will start at at the "live and recordings" screen.

Naturally, this plugin will work with any XBMC, not just the Raspberry Pi.

Please test, provide feedback, and request features.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Jutje - 2014-07-06

(2014-07-05, 04:11)dmdsoftware Wrote: I created my own fork that tries to resolve some of the Raspberry Pi issues.

https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-ustvnow/...master.zip

First of all thank you 4 your work.
The Link you post it does not work

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - dmdsoftware - 2014-07-06

(2014-07-06, 21:11)Jutje Wrote:
(2014-07-05, 04:11)dmdsoftware Wrote: I created my own fork that tries to resolve some of the Raspberry Pi issues.

https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-ustvnow/...master.zip

First of all thank you 4 your work.
The Link you post it does not work

sorry, fixed https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-ustvnow/archive/master.zip

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Mike8913 - 2014-07-07

(2014-07-04, 18:30)Mike8913 Wrote: I'm having trouble with USTVnow and Filomon ( i know i know, dont talk about it on the forum). USTVnow, when entering the addon loads the database of live/recorded. I then enter into the live listing and it seems to load the listing for each channel accurately. Selecting a channel simply causes no effect. 1 in 10 attempts will yield a spalsh saying "playback failed check log for details".

The other addon (the one which must not be mentioned) will play a live channel for about 5 minutes and then cut back to xbmc dash. The log has a long series of "waiting on thread". I can;t seem to find the culprit here. Log to follow.

Debug Log

Has anyone had a look at this? I am truly stuck with no idea what is causing the issue. I've removed addon and all its files to no avail. Please and thank you to anyone. BTW, it causes the same unresponsiveness with the new fork for RasPi posted above this.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - dmdsoftware - 2014-07-07

(2014-07-07, 16:54)Mike8913 Wrote:
(2014-07-04, 18:30)Mike8913 Wrote: I'm having trouble with USTVnow and Filomon ( i know i know, dont talk about it on the forum). USTVnow, when entering the addon loads the database of live/recorded. I then enter into the live listing and it seems to load the listing for each channel accurately. Selecting a channel simply causes no effect. 1 in 10 attempts will yield a spalsh saying "playback failed check log for details".

Debug Log

Has anyone had a look at this? I am truly stuck with no idea what is causing the issue. I've removed addon and all its files to no avail. Please and thank you to anyone. BTW, it causes the same unresponsiveness with the new fork for RasPi posted above this.

If you are a free user, you need to select the lowest quality setting, otherwise playback halts.

RE: [RELEASE] ustvnow - Mike8913 - 2014-07-07

I am a paid subscriber.