Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ustvnow - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ustvnow (/showthread.php?tid=100205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- nikc0069 - 2011-07-14

Thanks t0mm0, looking forward to it Smile

USTVNow! Video Control issues - Chipsta040365 - 2011-07-14

Hello T0mm0,

First i want to thank you for all your hard work Developing this Plugin.

I found that sometimes when i use the up arrow (seeking) then try and use the controls to stop, xbmc freezes up.
But, if i use enter to get the controls to show up i can use all the controls with no issues and it goes back to the ustvnow screens wiith no issues.

I am using a win7 machine with 4 gigs ram and ati radeon gt210 video card
XBMC Dharma

Thanks
Chipsta

- t0mm0 - 2011-07-14

hi,

Chipsta040365 Wrote:Hello T0mm0,

First i want to thank you for all your hard work Developing this Plugin.

I found that sometimes when i use the up arrow (seeking) then try and use the controls to stop, xbmc freezes up.
But, if i use enter to get the controls to show up i can use all the controls with no issues and it goes back to the ustvnow screens wiith no issues.

I am using a win7 machine with 4 gigs ram and ati radeon gt210 video card
XBMC Dharma

Thanks
Chipsta

that is an issue with your xbmc rather than the plugin so there's nothing i can do about it i'm afraid Sad

t0mm0

- wolfbiker - 2011-07-31

t0mm0 Wrote:hi,

that is an issue with your xbmc rather than the plugin so there's nothing i can do about it i'm afraid Sad

t0mm0

same thing happens on mine too.

great work on this, i anticipate any future updates with increased functionality. thank you for your effort.

ustvnow add on and Favourites - MarkosJal - 2011-08-30

Can this be made to work from the favourites? I tested on ATV1 , Windows, and Linux and all seem to work, just when a favourite is added it does not work from favorites menu.

- t0mm0 - 2011-08-30

MarkosJal Wrote:Can this be made to work from the favourites? I tested on ATV1 , Windows, and Linux and all seem to work, just when a favourite is added it does not work from favorites menu.

working for me, but due to the way the links change every now and then it will stop working when that happens. it would be possible to fix that, but the plugin would need reworking and it would be slower as it would need to hit their website more often....

t0mm0

- canadave - 2011-09-29

Hi,

I really love this plugin, great job!!

Just one question: a few of the station icons (ABC, CBS, etc) in "Big List" mode in Confluence (which is how I use it) are transparent black-on-black. Is there any way to replace those icons myself, manually?

- PatrickBateman - 2011-09-30

t0mm0 Wrote:working for me, but due to the way the links change every now and then it will stop working when that happens. it would be possible to fix that, but the plugin would need reworking and it would be slower as it would need to hit their website more often....

t0mm0

Just wanted to show my appreciation t0mm0. I love the plugins you've created and use them regularly...

Keep up the amazing work, it's sincerely appreciated!

- barnetty - 2011-09-30

this plugin is truly amazing...I am really close to cancelling my cable ahaha

- cgraham - 2011-09-30

Is anyone having issues with this plugin? I can get the site to work on my computer, but not on XBMC.

Edit: Well there is a quick answer to my own question - you can't be logged in to two computers at the same time. Problem fixed and it works great. Looking forward to watching Fringe live tonight!
Thanks for the plugin! Hopefully it just keeps getting better

Impossible to access through XBMC plugin - phileas50 - 2011-10-02

While it works from pc.
Confused

- Niceguy - 2011-10-02

Same problem here. When accessing any of the free channels through XBMC it runs a "Get a real US cable TV subscription abroad" ad in an endless loop.
If I access through normal browser, it works just fine.

- t0mm0 - 2011-10-02

Niceguy Wrote:Same problem here. When accessing any of the free channels through XBMC it runs a "Get a real US cable TV subscription abroad" ad in an endless loop.
If I access through normal browser, it works just fine.

working fine for me - i only get the ad loop on non-free channels.

ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC and PBS all work fine (though PBS is currently jus broadcasting a black screen).

t0mm0.

edit: ah, actually i think i am running the git version which i had made a few changes on but never got around to releasing. i'll do some more testing and see if i can just release that (check it out from git if you know how and want to let me know if it works for you)

- Niceguy - 2011-10-02

Quote:edit: ah, actually i think i am running the git version which i had made a few changes on but never got around to releasing. i'll do some more testing and see if i can just release that (check it out from git if you know how and want to let me know if it works for you)
not sure what you mean with git version, however it worked just fine Friday morning, so something was changed since then.
Also recently ABC and CBS have a "cropped' image, like as if someone has cut off the borders on all sides (I watched ABC's GMA on Friday and the newsticker was partly off screen.) I have this when watching in a browser as well, so it's probably a UStvnow issue not related to XBMC. Anybody else have this problem too?

- hunkyn - 2011-10-02

Tommo,

When we watch online we have the option to choose the resolution. Is it possible to have this option in the add-in too?

Thanks