[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: XeeBo (/forumdisplay.php?fid=140)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=100334)
- Hitcher - 2011-05-27 07:42
It's on the official repo not mine but you'll need to use Dharma 10.1.
- eTip - 2011-05-28 10:29
eTip Wrote:How do I turn off library mode for Music Addons? I cannot acess my Music Addons unless I go to Music > Files > Music Addons
- Hitcher - 2011-05-28 16:47
Yes, I've updated it so it'll go to Files mode if there's no library content found.
- eTip - 2011-05-29 09:59
Hitcher Wrote:Yes, I've updated it so it'll go to Files mode if there's no library content found.
Ahh. Awesome. Thanks.
- eTip - 2011-05-30 04:22
Hitcher - A few more (humble) suggestions:
1) In keeping with the concept of making the skin easy to use with simple remotes (like ATV), it would be nice if Favorites were listed on the Main Menu (below Extras perhaps). I don't know about others but I use Favorites more often than anything. (Yes, I know I can get to it from Extras).
2) It seems like (Program) Add-ons would be more at home under Extras than on the Main Menu. A couple reasons for this: a) I don't have more than a couple Program Add-ons & those that I access frequently (like Navi-X) are in Favorites anyhow b) Since it's listed on the Menu as "Add-ons" it's not immediately clear that it's actually Program Add-ons only.
3) Let's say you are in Movies - to get there, you select Videos then Movies. Once in Movies, it seems (to me) like pressing Left should back you out to the *previous* menu as opposed to the Main Menu. This is particularly confusing when you want to go from Movies to Video Add-ons because when I press Left I see then the above mentioned (Program) Add-ons on the main menu and think it's Video Add-ons....and select it before I realize I am in the Main Menu not the Video Menu.
As usual, the above is just one-man's opinion and I still absolutely love this skin.
- Hitcher - 2011-05-30 11:43
1. and 2. Good call, I've swapped Favourites and Addons in the menus.
3. While it would make it less clicks to get to the Videos submenu items it would increase the clicks to get to anything else so I think it's best left as it is.
- eTip - 2011-05-30 12:13
Hitcher Wrote:1. and 2. Good call, I've swapped Favourites and Addons in the menus.
Sounds great! On 3: Good point - that makes more sense when I think about it. Plus, with (Program) Addons in the Extras submenu it wont be confusing...
Keep up the good work, man.
- musera - 2011-05-30 18:22
Just a minor complaint about the recommended watches section. Currently for T.V Series it shows a random (in my testing unwatched) episode from a random series. In my belief what it should display is the first unwatched episode from a random series. I don't really want to just watch a random episode from anywhere in a series, I want to watch the next one that I haven't seen.
If you were to implement the feature like that then it would be very useful. I probably have over 150 different series that I never get around to watching just as a result of constantly overlooking them, if they came up randomly then I would be much more likely to just watch them ... heck I could imagine just having nights of watching the next random ep.
The last thing I would want is custom categories by way of smart playlists. I have 8 different smart playlists that I would like to be able to access easily, I don't care about the default categories as they are just too generic for me. I wish to be able to turn them off and add my own.
This really is a great skin and with some minor tweaks this could be the skin I will stay with for a long time. Until now I hadn't found any that meet my needs but this one is close.
Oh and can you add watched/got into the infobar in tv series? I normally really like to have this figure, it isn't as important as the tick saying I've watched them all but it is still a very useful figure for me.
- houdini5923 - 2011-05-31 07:31
I'm still fairly new with XBMC but I just installed Xeebo today. I believe there's supposed to be an option somewhere to filter videos by watched/unwatched status? I'm having a tough time finding this option. Is this option not included in the Xeebo skin or am I just missing it?
- Hitcher - 2011-05-31 07:46
Bottom right -