[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: XeeBo (/forumdisplay.php?fid=140)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=100334)
- D0nR0s4 - 2011-04-28 22:28
Baswazz Wrote:Found one bug.
I guess thats due to the background having a brighter pixel at that spot
- garyi - 2011-04-28 22:37
Well it all works pretty well and I like the sounds.
Sadly I dislike the main page with a passion. It does not improve the user experience, neither is it easy or easier to use than say alaska or ellipsis.
Its probably symptomatic of why I never got on with boxee TBH. Any skin that requires the user to guess where anything is, is on the back foot in my house as I have a wife and two kids that use it as well.
But as said nothing is technically wrong it works well and its quite quick which is nice.
- espengaasemyr - 2011-04-28 22:38
love this skin
- thesuffering - 2011-04-28 23:07
very smooth, unfortunately i really dislike boxees ui so i doubt this will get much use by me. look forward to what you come out with in the future
- Jezz_X - 2011-04-28 23:26
Nice work hitcher few things I noticed though
* None of the views wrap top to bottom or bottom to top. Intentional?
* No mouse pointer at all even though it should work pretty good
* The Recommended items are blank am I missing a script or its just not workin gyet ?
- sialivi - 2011-04-28 23:52
This is very odd.
1) I switched the skin to XeeBo and noticed that 2 thumbnails were missing on the homescreen.
2) I restarted XBMC, and now nearly all thumbnails were missing on the homescreen, including those that were working before I restarted.
3) I switched to Confluence and saw no thumbnail problems.
4) I switched to Alaska Revisited and saw no thumbnail problems.
5) Switched back to XeeBo, the same 2 thumbnails that were missing in step 1 was again missing.
6) Restarted XBMC and now nearly all thumbnails were again missing like in step 2
The logfile is filled with entries like this:
23:43:23 T:5408 M:2356768768 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/6/auto-6526cd1e.tbn
Does anyone know if there's a thumbnail bug in the latest nightly build or is this a problem with the skin?
- Jezz_X - 2011-04-28 23:59
sialivi without looking at the code Its probably because it needs a git version of xbmc and your running dharma
- mcborzu - 2011-04-29 00:01
Jezz_X Wrote:* The Recommended items are blank am I missing a script or its just not workin gyet ?
My guess is Random script, that section looks/works fine for me...
- dgsgc - 2011-04-29 00:09
I dont have any scripts and my recomended has started filling in once i restarted xbmc.
Noticed a bug with the RSS feed, when you open the left hand menu it scrolls over the logo and there appears to be a few pixels on the right hand side where it starts. My screen does have some funky overscan issues which i have to correct with XBMC so not sure if thats the prob though.
And the close option doesnt seem to work.
- Jezz_X - 2011-04-29 00:15
dgsgc Wrote:I dont have any scripts and my recomended has started filling in once i restarted xbmc......Your right the script call is probably in startup.xml worked if the skin is loaded after a reboot