Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

- jadoogar - 2011-06-09

I am on 4.3.1 with latest nightly build.. So far no issues and add-on works great

- ajay - 2011-06-09

activate Wrote:Hey, am about to take the plunge and update atv2 to ios 4.3. Are the ones of you on the semi nightlies happy with aj's add on.

Don't forget to save your apple tv2 v4.2.1 SHSH in tiny umbrella, thereafter you can play with it.

- activate - 2011-06-10

@jadoogar Thanks, looking forward to it
@ ajay Yep have saved them from before...but hoping to not use them!

addon youtube channel issue - Jackhari - 2011-06-15

hi Ajay,
I got a problem with addon youtube channel.
I added shemarooent youtube channel in your plugin.
When i go to that channel in mychannels,it list all the uploads and playlist.
I select the playlist.
Then i go to movie,masti,magic playlist in that youtube channels which list all the full length hindi movies.Clicking on any of the movies doesn't play but will show no videos found,videos was removed due to copyright issue.but those movies play when i go to the channel through computer.It seems that playlist videos doens't work in ur addon channel.
can you take a look please.
thanks
Ram

- activate - 2011-06-15

@crappymate Does download or download and play work in that case through the add on ?

- Jackhari - 2011-06-15

nope it doesn't get same message "video not found,removed due to copyright message"

activate Wrote:@crappymate Does download or download and play work in that case through the add on ?

- activate - 2011-06-15

Ok, caused I had raised this and aj had suggested to try that, but never got round to it.

- Jackhari - 2011-06-15

So what's the fix for this problem?

- ajay - 2011-06-16

crappymate Wrote:So what's the fix for this problem?

YouTube doesn't allow access of video if user has disabled the video embedding. This is the reason why the movie posted by Shemarooent are restricted. I am trying to find an alternative. But I don't want to commit anything as of now, try to find same movie under any other user. You will definitely be able to find it. Try veoh.

- Jackhari - 2011-06-16

hi ajay,
I have found that its not only with shemarooent channel,but other channels like saavn,thecinecurry,rajshri etc. too,
So the playlist for these channels doesn;t play.
thats what i have figured out,it may be a bug with ur plugin.
cheers
Ram

ajay Wrote:YouTube doesn't allow access of video if user has disabled the video embedding. This is the reason why the movie posted by Shemarooent are restricted. I am trying to find an alternative. But I don't want to commit anything as of now, try to find same movie under any other user. You will definitely be able to find it. Try veoh.

- ajay - 2011-06-16

crappymate Wrote:hi ajay,
I have found that its not only with shemarooent channel,but other channels like saavn,thecinecurry,rajshri etc. too,
So the playlist for these channels doesn;t play.
thats what i have figured out,it may be a bug with ur plugin.
cheers
Ram

In other words, it is not a bug with add-on it is the YouTube improvement made recently to disable my way of finding the video link. You will see for such videos you can never have embed link from YouTube. I am trying to find the way to capture video link if you want I can add specific error message.

- Jackhari - 2011-06-16

thanks for clarification AJ.
It would be good if u could put meaningful message like "this video is unavailable through this plugin" instead of "video not found message,removed due to copyright".
thanks a lot.

- zafiry89 - 2011-06-16

ajay Wrote:Geo TV live link is not working. I have found dunya tv non hd link, will add it. I am trying to find dunya hd tv streaming link.

Hey ajay,
Can you add the streams from this website: http://www.hamariweb.com/pakistan-tv-channels/geo_news.aspx
Most of the streams are working: Geo, Al Jazeera, PTV, BBC. Can you please add them all Big Grin

Keep up the great work! Just donated $10 (Confirmation number: 8RB85971LU0974218)

- activate - 2011-06-16

Hey aj, mate is it poss to also add the live cricket channel from yupp tv, I think they did a revamp. I think it's the sports channel as per the app.

- ajay - 2011-06-16

activate Wrote:Hey aj, mate is it poss to also add the live cricket channel from yupp tv, I think they did a revamp. I think it's the sports channel as per the app.

I am able to explore links of yupptv provider but the problem is that they use Octoshape plugin to get live stream for most of the channels. Octoshape needs to be installed in apple tv.
I can make it work for other operating system like Mac, windows and Linux for which Octoshape plugin is available.