Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

Hi Ajay - Update - rajapalli - 2012-01-03

Hi Ajay

thanks again for your continued help to people like me with your addon..

3 things:
1) would be waiting for your videobb update...you would sure rock it I know!
2) previously we used to get live colors, zee, zee cinema, etc...but now none of those links appear in 'tv on desi zone'..any reasons ajay?
3) I found out a new link for watching live tv from my friend:
http://tvbychance.com/LiveTV/1/EntertainmentChannels
please check if you can use them?

cheers
raja

- pratap - 2012-01-03

I understand xbmc addon don't work with boxee any more. Is there a version of this for boxee or a similar addon for boxee ?

Sorry if the question is inappropriate. I am still going through the rules and faq of the forum.

- ajay - 2012-01-03

pratap Wrote:I understand xbmc addon don't work with boxee any more. Is there a version of this for boxee or a similar addon for boxee ?

Sorry if the question is inappropriate. I am still going through the rules and faq of the forum.

Not sure. I never created one. You should this with other boxee users on the boxee forum. This is not right forum

No TV on Desi channels seem to be working :( - FunkFly - 2012-01-04

Hi Ajay, thank you so much for the great work you've done. I seem to be having an issue with all the channels in the TV On Desi; none seem to work. I keep getting the following error:

unknown url type:forumdisplay.php?f=511&s=8afc...

Any idea how I can fix it?
Thanks!

- ajay - 2012-01-04

FunkFly Wrote:Hi Ajay, thank you so much for the great work you've done. I seem to be having an issue with all the channels in the TV On Desi; none seem to work. I keep getting the following error:

unknown url type:forumdisplay.php?f=511&s=8afc...

Any idea how I can fix it?
Thanks!

Get latest addon update, do a force refresh of data. It should start loading data again and thereafter it will work fine

- nmirza - 2012-01-04

Hi Ajay, I just found out that you've separated the two setions movies and tv into two separate plugins. Well I just tried the TV zone plugin and can't stream geo tv. It keeps giving me an error that stream could not be played. Last time i remember using the filmi by nature plugin there seemed to be a lot more news channels and the geo news link actually worked. I did to an update and my currently installed version is 1.2.2.
Any chance you could look into this? Was really looking forward to enjoying some geo news on my time off from work but not working.

- nmirza - 2012-01-04

Ajay one more thing. I signed up for moviesntv.com, which is one of the subscription services in your plugin, but I have two issues. First, when i go into the plugin, I shows channels by number, not by name. Secondly, I've tried a whole bunch of channels and all I can play is about 1-2 minutes of it, and then it stops. Not sure whats going on, normal streaming on their sebsite works fine.

- ajay - 2012-01-05

nmirza Wrote:Hi Ajay, I just found out that you've separated the two setions movies and tv into two separate plugins. Well I just tried the TV zone plugin and can't stream geo tv. It keeps giving me an error that stream could not be played. Last time i remember using the filmi by nature plugin there seemed to be a lot more news channels and the geo news link actually worked. I did to an update and my currently installed version is 1.2.2.
Any chance you could look into this? Was really looking forward to enjoying some geo news on my time off from work but not working.

Filmi by nature had same live streaming url as used in TV on DESI ZONE, if it is not working, it means its down. Please try understanding one important fact, this add-on is used as an alternate way of accessing websites. If something is not working on website, it will be down in add-on as well.

- ajay - 2012-01-05

nmirza Wrote:Ajay one more thing. I signed up for moviesntv.com, which is one of the subscription services in your plugin, but I have two issues. First, when i go into the plugin, I shows channels by number, not by name. Secondly, I've tried a whole bunch of channels and all I can play is about 1-2 minutes of it, and then it stops. Not sure whats going on, normal streaming on their sebsite works fine.

The MMS streaming is not working well on XBMC as of now. this is the reason why it quits after sometime. I have nothing in my hand to make it work, its XBMC player that needs to be corrected or the moviesntv.com should start streaming flash content instead. You can send a request to moviesntv.com to make pakistan live steaming on flash content.

- nmirza - 2012-01-05

ajay Wrote:The MMS streaming is not working well on XBMC as of now. this is the reason why it quits after sometime. I have nothing in my hand to make it work, its XBMC player that needs to be corrected or the moviesntv.com should start streaming flash content instead. You can send a request to moviesntv.com to make pakistan live steaming on flash content.

Was MMS streaming working before, and now its not, thus there is hope it will work again as it is temporarily broken? or are you saying it never worked in XBMC, thus not a top priority to fix?

- ajay - 2012-01-05

nmirza Wrote:Was MMS streaming working before, and now its not, thus there is hope it will work again as it is temporarily broken? or are you saying it never worked in XBMC, thus not a top priority to fix?

I am not tracking progress on this issue but now as they are moving links from mms to flash, we will be good. Send request email to live streaming provider to shift Pakistani channels to flash as they are doing for Indian channels.

- jadoogar - 2012-01-06

I am having issues with Dunya News.. stream will play for few seconds and then it would die.. Is anyone else having this issue?

I am on ATV2 ( 4.4.4 ) and Eden Beta and latest version of Add-On.

Thanks in advance

- hunkyn - 2012-01-07

@ajay, Are you planning to move this thread to any other forum as per new xbmc piracy policy? If so look at xbmchub.info.

LOOKING for new OWNER - ajay - 2012-01-07

hunkyn Wrote:@ajay, Are you planning to move this thread to any other forum as per new xbmc piracy policy? If so look at xbmchub.info.

Anyway, I have other plans and would like to handover my project to someone else. If anyone whats to takeover this google project. Please contact, else it will be gone.

Bangla channels - lenscape - 2012-01-09

meshohel Wrote:I reinstall XBMC Dharma 10.1 and its working.

Can you add some Bangla channel (live) from these two websites
http://www.gunjon.com/tv.php?channel=channeli
http://www.onlinetvjunction.com/channels/

Thank you for your help.

Hello AJ,

I have been enjoying your plugin. I would really appreciate if you could add all the Bangla channels from the links above. I'm willing to make a good donation for your hard work. Thanks