Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2012-12-22

Working Like A Charm Here! Thanks AJ!
Can you also add a search engine to search for movies by title...
THANKS MAN!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Jackhari - 2012-12-23

Hi Aj,
would u be able to add the details like movie year,dvd or blueray and hindi dubbed information already present in sominaltv website next to all the movies as present in the site;
Eg:when click on hindi movies shows the list as below.
At the moment ur plugin shows only movie names.Displaying the extra info would be handy.
I tried to achive this in ur source code but no luck.

Athidhi (2007) DVD Hindi Dubbed
Baaz (2003) DVD
Agnipankh (2004) DVD
Achanak (1998) DVD
Nafrat Ki Jung (2010) DVD Hindi Dubbed
Madhoshi (2004) DVD
Phool Aur Kaante (1991) DVD
Inquilaab (1984) DVD
The Real Tiger (2011) *BluRay* Hindi Dubbed

(2012-12-22, 12:41)ajay Wrote: ADDED Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi movie sections

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2012-12-23

None of the Movies Dailymotion streams, under "Hindi" are working for me!! Do I need a special addon like that of JTV and Youtube...is there one for Dailiymotion I need to install b4 these streams would work on xbmc? Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Sid03 - 2012-12-23

Hi AJ
I have to admit I know very little about how all this works.

I have apple tv1. And ever since Filmi By Nature was updated ie with the hd movies, mine hasn't been working. Before at least it used to be in the add on menu, now FBN has disappeared. And it says that the add-on has been marked broken in repository. I tried uninstalling AJ add-ons and reloaded them through the repository installer and it doesn't work and has disappeared from the enabled add-ons list. Please help.

Also, since my knowledge of this is below novice ;-) can you please givE me step by step instructions. Many thanks for your help.

Thx
Sid

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2012-12-24

Hi Sid,

xbmchub.com website has got very nice step-by-step tutorials. Check it out.

Thanks,
Ajay

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - bittihuduga - 2012-12-25

Ajay
any chance of kannada movies?
its on videogirmit.com

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-25, 04:01)bittihuduga Wrote: Ajay
any chance of kannada movies?
its on videogirmit.com

I will see what I can do. If scrapping of this website is possible, I will do it.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - lain Iwakura - 2012-12-26

Ajay
Is it true that there is a feature that merges movies that are split up in parts and allows you to play them in sequence?? And if so how do you enable this feature?

Also I wanted to say Awesome job on the add on man!! I was super excited when I found out about it.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2012-12-26

SEARCH CAPABILITY...PLEASE!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-26, 18:40)pmolson Wrote: SEARCH CAPABILITY...PLEASE!!!

hold on. I will do it.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-26, 17:26)lain Iwakura Wrote: Ajay
Is it true that there is a feature that merges movies that are split up in parts and allows you to play them in sequence?? And if so how do you enable this feature?

Also I wanted to say Awesome job on the add on man!! I was super excited when I found out about it.

It is true but I am not added this feature intentionally. Since most of the links are of dailymotion, this direct play feature in my addons are not working for dailymotion due to some session check added by dailymotion. I will see it is possible to make it work and will add direct play feature to Filmi by nature.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - aamir - 2012-12-27

Hi, !
where can I find the link? it was on the website that I found is there anyone who can help! me? please i need help!
Website= http://www.roshantv.com

Direct URL :http://www.roshantv.com/geo_super.php

Embed URL : <iframe SRC='http://www.roshantv.com/embed/geo_super.php' width='610' height='460' marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling='no'></iframe>

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Jackhari - 2012-12-27

Hi Aj,
would u be able to add the details like movie year,dvd or blueray and hindi dubbed information already present in sominaltv website next to all the movies as present in the site;
At the moment ur plugin shows only movie names.Displaying the extra info would be handy.

Baaz (2003) DVD
Agnipankh (2004) DVD
Achanak (1998) DVD
Madhoshi (2004) DVD
Inquilaab (1984) DVD

(2012-12-22 12:41)ajay Wrote:
ADDED Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi movie sections

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2012-12-27

(2012-12-27, 06:24)crappymate Wrote: Hi Aj,

Baaz (2003) DVD
Agnipankh (2004) DVD
Achanak (1998) DVD
Madhoshi (2004) DVD
Inquilaab (1984) DVD

(2012-12-22 12:41)ajay Wrote:
ADDED Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi movie sections

Ok... I can understand that. I am actually fetching complete movie info from tmdb and imdb. I am saving info in xbmc item, but somehow it is appearing. I will see what's wrong. I am also saving year info in label2.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - n0s22 - 2012-12-28

The links of the movies are insufficient and are taken down very quickly. Is there any way to increase the number of links ?