Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mash2k3 - 2013-01-30

hey aj
thanks for the plugin big fan of hindi movies
do you have any plan on adding subtitles

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - confusedtoronto - 2013-01-31

(2013-01-28, 23:59)Hf.uk Wrote: Ajay

This works great on xbmc 1w Frodo on Windows 7. Thanks a lot

I tried installing Filmi on ATV2 ver 4.4.1 with xbmc Frodo, I get the add on has been marks as broken , dependencies not met error.....I tried to go through 20 pages randomly in this post but dint find the issue has been addressed. Sorry if this is a repost.

Could you pls help me, mate
Cheers
In addition,mid there any possibility to add these links as a filmi channel in navi-x

i am same problem and not been able to install or update filmi by nature on my apple tv 2.
its still showing filmil by nature as broken and version 1.9.8 and i am not able to update it.
any idea how to get turtle add on?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - saaya2020 - 2013-01-31

Regarding subtitles, an easy fix would be to have less parts - maybe even 1 part films if that is feasable - then the subs would work without chopping up the subs files! A second option could be to embed the subs into the movie but I guess it all depends on who uploads and whether they go to the trouble.

Well, that's my 2 pennies worth!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mash2k3 - 2013-02-01

(2013-01-31, 21:54)saaya2020 Wrote: Regarding subtitles, an easy fix would be to have less parts - maybe even 1 part films if that is feasable - then the subs would work without chopping up the subs files! A second option could be to embed the subs into the movie but I guess it all depends on who uploads and whether they go to the trouble.

first option wont work because the movies are split from the source site, the part that i find weird is that while i was at the source site all the movies are labled with eng subtitles but there are no subtitles, is it a glitch in the site

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-02-01

(2013-01-31, 21:54)saaya2020 Wrote: Regarding subtitles, an easy fix would be to have less parts - maybe even 1 part films if that is feasable - then the subs would work without chopping up the subs files! A second option could be to embed the subs into the movie but I guess it all depends on who uploads and whether they go to the trouble.

Very good! comment, I was about put same point.
(2013-02-01, 00:36)mash2k3 Wrote:

first option wont work because the movies are split from the source site, the part that i find weird is that while i was at the source site all the movies are labled with eng subtitles but there are no subtitles, is it a glitch in the site

dekho somethings will be weird because the stuff you are watching is free and not reliable. Jis kisse ne bhi movie upload kiya, we should appreciate that at least we can watch, though it is not up to mark.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - atlind01 - 2013-02-01

Ajay,

Is it possible to add the live stream links from the site http://www.turbotv.in/

Thanks for all your effort.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hedwig - 2013-02-09

Thanks for the add on. Just installed yesterday and watched a movie. Great add on. Donation coming your way.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - smartguy123 - 2013-02-09

On which plugin did you watch the movie.
I am on Windows 7 XBMC Eden tried both desirulez.net v0.1.2.2 -> Hindi Latest-> Select movie example Dabang 2-> Hosting Link -> Nothing. Same thing happens with desitvforum v0.1.0. I selected 21. Nothing. TV Shows Zee TV.Displays the names but empty list. M i doing something wrong? Should i test on frodo? Please help

Sorry do not know how to delete it.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-09, 19:37)smartguy123 Wrote: On which plugin did you watch the movie.
I am on Windows 7 XBMC Eden tried both desirulez.net v0.1.2.2 -> Hindi Latest-> Select movie example Dabang 2-> Hosting Link -> Nothing. Same thing happens with desitvforum v0.1.0. I selected 21. Nothing. TV Shows Zee TV.Displays the names but empty list. M i doing something wrong? Should i test on frodo? Please help

Yes. You are at wrong forum smarty.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-02-09

AJ, When are you going to get us english subs bhai and the ability to search for movies? THX

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-09, 20:17)pmolson Wrote: AJ, When are you going to get us english subs bhai and the ability to search for movies? THX

Even of I add subtitles support, it won't be useful because the videos are split into multiple parts.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Naversh - 2013-02-09

I am new to this forum.
I am having same error on both Filmi by Nature and TV on Desi Zone. Everytime it tries to load directory and then says: 'module' object has no attribute 'loads'.
Any help is appreciated. Given below is the extract from my log. Regards.

12:08:00 T:61829632 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------
12:08:02 T:64268800 ERROR: ERROR:root:'module' object has no attribute 'loads'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtle/lib/TurtlePlugin.py", line 21, in start
containerObj.performAction(action_id)
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtle/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 160, in performAction
self.moveTurtle(move)
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtle/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 118, in moveTurtle
function(self.request_obj, self.response_obj)
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.filmibynature/mymoves/movie/Sominal_Movies.py", line 116, in listMovies
titles = cache.cacheFunction(retrieveMovies, request_obj.get_data()['categoryUrlSuffix'])
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.common.plugin.cache/lib/StorageServer.py", line 548, in cacheFunction
ret_val = funct(*args)
File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.filmibynature/mymoves/movie/Sominal_Movies.py", line 183, in retrieveMovies
jObj = json.loads(html)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'loads'
12:08:02 T:64268800 NOTICE: .
12:08:02 T:64268800 INFO: Loading skin file: DialogOK.xml
12:08:02 T:2684407808 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogOK.xml) ------
12:08:05 T:2684407808 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogOK.xml) ------

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - canada - 2013-02-09

Hi guys! I am having problem with watching filmi by nature, desi rules, tv desizone for last few months. I have apple tv 1 and everything was working fine and suddenly stopped. I have unistalled the add ons and installed them back but no success. I am getting turtlemain error or script failed. Please help me out. I am big fan of bollywood and really want my add ons working. Thanks
You are doing great work Aj help me out as well.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-09, 20:18)ajay Wrote:
(2013-02-09, 20:17)pmolson Wrote: AJ, When are you going to get us english subs bhai and the ability to search for movies? THX

Even of I add subtitles support, it won't be useful because the videos are split into multiple parts.

So what's the work around?

(2013-02-09, 22:12)pmolson Wrote:
(2013-02-09, 20:18)ajay Wrote:

So what's the work around?

Nothing man!! Go for Netflix subscription, it has got good collection.