Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Pivos Linux - 2013-02-10

like to say we appreciated your work man on this ... Big thanks from my family .. keep it up cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-02-10

(2013-02-09, 22:14)ajay Wrote:
(2013-02-09, 22:12)pmolson Wrote:
(2013-02-09, 20:18)ajay Wrote: Even of I add subtitles support, it won't be useful because the videos are split into multiple parts.

So what's the work around?

Nothing man!! Go for Netflix subscription, it has got good collection.

@ AJ, I know I've already asked you about this, and you said you were going to look into it...
Why don't you give the single parts or even better the combined parts (directplay) the same name (title) as the movie itself, so when we search for subs (using the xbmc sub addon), it maybe able to find the right sub. Right now, your video pieces have names like video part #1, video part #2, etc...searching for subs with names like these turns up nothing!!! THX

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Jackhari - 2013-02-11

pmolson,
you are telling all this subtitle things to the wrong person.
Aj doesn't host movies,movies are uploaded by someone in sominaltv website in parts.
AJ plugin is just like a web browser scraping that site.AJ can'tdo anything.You should be thankful to him for doing all this work using his precious time.
You can't get everything you wish for free in life

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Hitya100 - 2013-02-11

(2013-02-09, 22:12)pmolson Wrote:
(2013-02-09, 20:18)ajay Wrote:
(2013-02-09, 20:17)pmolson Wrote: AJ, When are you going to get us english subs bhai and the ability to search for movies? THX

Even of I add subtitles support, it won't be useful because the videos are split into multiple parts.

So what's the work around?

pmolson why are you demanding this from Ajay? He created this add on for everyone without asking for anything in return and your requests get more obscure for things you expect from a dvd or blu-ray. Fair enough if there is a issue for the add on not working then ask for a solution, but demanding a "work around" seems too much for a trival matter such as subtitles. Show some respect to the guy for creating this for us. If Ajay didn't put this together then forget your subtitles, we wouldn't even have anything to watch! Do you want him to cook and clean for you as wellHuh Ajay is right, there is netflix and dozens of other places you can turn to for what you want.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-02-11

@Hitya I have a few words for you... Learn How to Read You POS!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Hitya100 - 2013-02-11

@pmolson I have a few choice words for you... Idiot, Fool, Ignorant, illiterate. Put them together how you want.

Even crappymate tried to tell you the same thing. Maybe you can't read or grasp the basics of the English language hence why you need to use text speak!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Gull - 2013-02-11

(2013-02-11, 23:05)Hitya100 Wrote: @pmolson I have a few choice words for you... Idiot, Fool, Ignorant, illiterate. Put them together how you want.

Even crappymate tried to tell you the same thing. Maybe you can't read or grasp the basics of the English language hence why you need to use text speak!

Hold on guys thats not we want...the fight...be gentle to each other, otherwise I fear we will lost this wonderful forum because the administrators of this site would not tolerate this for such long time, so plz be happy and have a cool head and talk nicely plz.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-02-12

Please guys hold on!! No worries no fights Smile) I like feedback from everyone even the one that is not possible to implement. You guys shall respect each other thoughts and understand the facts. So I don't wanna see more posts related to this.

Today's update: dailymotion has updated its streaming data that I need to fix. Stay tuned.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Pivos Linux - 2013-02-12

Hello ajay i like what u have done man .. thanks again n again buddy

i have one request and it is nothing to do with this project please let me know if i can pm you about it. coz i think ur the best guy to get this request going if u can. please let me know if i can pm you about it

thanks again

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-12, 04:05)Pivos Linux Wrote: Hello ajay i like what u have done man .. thanks again n again buddy

i have one request and it is nothing to do with this project please let me know if i can pm you about it. coz i think ur the best guy to get this request going if u can. please let me know if i can pm you about it

thanks again

Sure! Drop it into my mailbox anytime if feasible I will work on it.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - amynahn - 2013-02-12

Hi, new to this downloaded xmbchub and dailymotion on your channel tv on desi zone does not work for serials or movies. This is on AppleTV2
the error I receive is Argument "URL" for method "add" must be in unicode.

Can you please help? do you have a most recent update?

(2013-02-12, 07:58)amynahn Wrote: Hi, new to this downloaded xmbchub and dailymotion on your channel tv on desi zone does not work for serials or movies. This is on AppleTV2
the error I receive is Argument "URL" for method "add" must be in unicode.

Can you please help? do you have a most recent update?

This was coming because dailymotion updated its stream. It is fixed in next addon version which you will get through auto update in few minutes

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - shaktoo - 2013-02-12

ajay thanks for the update ..

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - sudheendrar - 2013-02-13

Perhaps this may be a repeat. Live TV - Free TV - Music on your TV on Desi Zone has 2 channels - Zoom and 9xM. While Zoom plays well, 9XM does not.

Also, if I make Zoom my favorite and try to access it from the favorites option from main screen of XBMC, the Zoom plays for a moment and closes (blank screen). Should there be a setting I need to change?

Awesome job building this AJ. Wish you can include Kannada Streams like ETV Kannada, Udaya TV, Raj Music and Suvarna News.

Regards

SR

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Naversh - 2013-02-16

AJ and other senior members of the forum:

Every time I try to start Filmi by Nature it gives me the following window:

Process Failed: Unknown error
'module' object has no attribute 'loads'

I would appreciate if you can guide me what is going wrong here. Many other add-ons are working fine but AJ add-ons are not.

Few days ago, I even provided the extract from my log and can provide again if required.

Thanks...