Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-05-06

Perfect. Thanks for sharing updates.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Leoo5van - 2013-05-06

It will soon be dynamic and available in add-on settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Koolkat912 - 2013-05-06

http://pastebin.com/3JrHHPBa

Hi Ajay, even after trying the instructions, I am still getting the error. I have tried every single way found on different forums, but still getting the error after the update. I have included the link for the log file. Once you get chance, please look at it and see what am I missing. Really appreciate it what you are doing. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-05-06

(2013-05-06, 05:36)Koolkat912 Wrote: http://pastebin.com/3JrHHPBa

Hi Ajay, even after trying the instructions, I am still getting the error. I have tried every single way found on different forums, but still getting the error after the update. I have included the link for the log file. Once you get chance, please look at it and see what am I missing. Really appreciate it what you are doing. Thanks!
I am afraid you didn't follow all steps. Did you unzip the turtle library? When you go inside script.module.turtle, there should be these files only: add-on.xml, lib (folder), icon.png

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Koolkat912 - 2013-05-07

(2013-05-06, 05:40)ajay Wrote:
(2013-05-06, 05:36)Koolkat912 Wrote: http://pastebin.com/3JrHHPBa

I am afraid you didn't follow all steps. Did you unzip the turtle library? When you go inside script.module.turtle, there should be these files only: add-on.xml, lib (folder), icon.png

So i tried the given instuctions on my laptop and it is working. But on my desktop, when I go in the script.module.turtle folder, there are no zip files in there so i went online and got the latest 1.4.0 script and unzipped it and replaced the three files mentioned and made sure only those 3 files are in the folder. but for some reason, it isnt working. But no biggie anymore since I know now what needs to be done. Thanks a lot. Keep up the amazing work. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - desi12345 - 2013-05-07

Hi Ajay,

Re post #883. I followed your instructions in the link http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empty_repository_list but my Apple TV does not have force refresh option as per section 1.2.1. When I launch XMBC the home screen is totally different to the one shown in the guide in mine there are several icons like BBC Iplayer and the menu is on the left hand side. If I go to system-> add ons -> Get Add ons and highlight aj addons I do not get the foce refresh. Maybe I have an older version installed. Do I need to install a newer version? If so how do I do this?

Thanks for your help.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - eenadu - 2013-05-08

Hi Ajay,
First of all thanks to your add on.

I need your help. I am using iphone 5( jailbroken) for xbmc. and ifile is the one to look all the files and folders for all the repository and script folders.

after your changes, filmi by nature is not working.

followed all the steps from ur post #883.when I go in the script.module.turtle folder, there are no zip files in there. turtle.1.4.0 zip file is only in package folder. and script.module.turtle always has lib folder, addon xml and icon .png files only.

but still getting that error.

Please help or is there any instructions to do for iphone.

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Love Patel' - 2013-05-09

(2013-05-04, 19:17)ajay Wrote: IMP MESSAGE:

I am thankful to all of you to join and discuss your problems and solutions, at the same time I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by new update. The new update was done to make upcoming updates more reliable, quick and easy.
The earlier repo structure was open directory whereas now its changed to compressed zip file, which I think would be much more reliable and good. There is nothing I can fix from my end, you guys have to follow some steps to make it fix.

Issue Behavior: When click on add-on, nothing happens. Or the add-on is no longer installed. When tried to install again, Aj Add-ons repository under (Settings->Add-ons->Get Addons->aj add ons) is empty.
Possible Fix: Force Refresh the repository. Follow instructions given at link
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empty_repository_list

Issue Behavior: When click on add-on, error occurs TurtleMain script error.
Possible Fix: Firstly, make sure you can see Aj Add-ons repository content (Settings->Get Addons->aj add ons) .
  • The Aj Add-on repo version should be 1.5.2. To check version follow steps:
    1. XBMC Settings Menu
    2. Add-ons
    3. Get Add-ons
    4. When selected aj addons, the version should appear as 1.5.2.

• Next, Uninstall existing installed aj video and service addons.
  • Clean aj addons zip files from XBMC package dir. Follow below given steps to do it.
    1. Connect to machine where XBMC is installed. If local we are good, otherwise use SFTP application (such as Filezilla for windows or Cyberduck for Mac).
    2. Browse to XBMC addons folder. Folder path is under XBMC content folder. Each OS has its own, refer link http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata.
    3. Once you are in addons folder, go into packages folder.
    4. Remove all zip files of aj video and service addons. Names would be: script.module.turtle-*.zip, plugin.video.filmibynature-*.zip, plugin.video.TVonDesiZone-*.zip, plugin.video.willowtv-*.zip, service.playit-*.zip.
    5. Go back into parent folder addons
    6. Go inside folder "script.module.turtle"
    7. You would see a zip files script.module.turtle*.zip.
    8. Pick the zip file with latest version.
    9. Unzip its content inside same folder script.module.turtle. Replace all existing existings.
    10. Delete all turtle zip files.
    11. The folder should contain only these files: add-on.xml, lib (folder), icon.png

• Thereafter, Restart XBMC.
    After XBMC is on again, go under Settings -> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons. Force Refresh aj add ons as described in http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empty_repository_list.

• After a while, go into aj addons, install your favorite add ons (Filmi by Nature, TV on DESI ZONE).)

• If you guys had not tried PlayIt yet, you should try it now. Its very useful, refer its forum: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118251

I hope this fixes your problem. If you missed a step, you need to do it again. Make sure when you guys have problems, refer existing posts and seek for solution. Its self service portal, not paid support portal, so be corporative.

Thanks!
Ajay (Aj Addons creator)

Hey aj i don't know how to find all those files i get lost and the wiki is not working. I am on atv2 frodo 12.2 and i have everything elce but i get stuck on step 2 and 4

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-05-09

@love Patel: Wiki is working, the URL had a dot at the end, make sure you remove it. Basically for your step 2: the path on atv2 is /User/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons.

(2013-05-08, 19:15)eenadu Wrote: Hi Ajay,
First of all thanks to your add on.

I need your help. I am using iphone 5( jailbroken) for xbmc. and ifile is the one to look all the files and folders for all the repository and script folders.

after your changes, filmi by nature is not working.

followed all the steps from ur post #883.when I go in the script.module.turtle folder, there are no zip files in there. turtle.1.4.0 zip file is only in package folder. and script.module.turtle always has lib folder, addon xml and icon .png files only.

but still getting that error.

Please help or is there any instructions to do for iphone.

Thanks in advance.

What is your error? Did you reinstall all add-ons after these steps? Did you force refresh repo?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Gull - 2013-05-10

Ajay is there a way through which we can clip and download any song or specific scene of a movie by Filmi By NATURE Addon? Say I am watching the recently released movie Ashiqi-2 and the first song of the movie, which is my favourate one, I wanna download that song and not the whole movie to my local hard drive when watching that movie directly through your addon. Is this possible with Filmi By NATURE Addon and if not possible with the current version then do you have any plans to include download feature into your addon. Sorry if this is unrelated to these forums but I hope you will guide me in the right direction, thanks.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-05-10

(2013-05-10, 10:49)Gull Wrote: Ajay is there a way through which we can clip and download any song or specific scene of a movie by Filmi By NATURE Addon? Say I am watching the recently released movie Ashiqi-2 and the first song of the movie, which is my favourate one, I wanna download that song and not the whole movie to my local hard drive when watching that movie directly through your addon. Is this possible with Filmi By NATURE Addon and if not possible with the current version then do you have any plans to include download feature into your addon. Sorry if this is unrelated to these forums but I hope you will guide me in the right direction, thanks.

Ohh man you are going in hard way!!!
Do you know full songs are already available at YouTube by TSeries? So there are two ways for you to listen your favorite song.
First: Filmi by Nature has YouTube channels that gives a way to browse youtube user's video and playlist. You can use it to download video song. Option is available in context menu of a video.
Second: Use combination of Pocket browser app + My PlayIt browser extension to play videos using browser link onto XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Gull - 2013-05-10

Sorry Ajay for making it so hard for you Undecided but thanks for being so supportive and helpful Big Grin.How to download a song was covered by your detailed reply but how to cut a favorite scene of movie is still to be answered would you please shed some light on that as well. Going back to the movie Ashiqi2, in a scene of the movie when the Hero says to Arohi that ...Suno she turns back and reply kya hai then hero says kuch nahi...so if wanna download this scene how I will do it? again mate sorry for giving so much trouble if give you honestly friend thats not what I want but the fact is that I will call you a legend for doing such a wonderful job for all the desi communities here, thank you so much Smile.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mdpkar1 - 2013-05-10

hay Ajay ,

First thanks for such a nice repo
but I have issue that I can't add you tube channel it says that global name is not define how can we solve this issue ?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - saaya2020 - 2013-05-10

Been meaning to ask this question or a while :

When you enter "Filmi By Nature", there is a folder called "English Subtitles". When I enter this folder, there is a huge list of films. When I play these films, there are no subtitles embedded in the picture. Also, if I select from the "Audio options", there are no subtitles file.

The film plays with no subtitles. Can somebody help or do i misunderstand the reason behind the "English Subtitles" folder??

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Partha Dey - 2013-05-11

(2013-05-04, 19:17)ajay Wrote: IMP MESSAGE:

I am thankful to all of you to join and discuss your problems and solutions, at the same time I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by new update. The new update was done to make upcoming updates more reliable, quick and easy.
The earlier repo structure was open directory whereas now its changed to compressed zip file, which I think would be much more reliable and good. There is nothing I can fix from my end, you guys have to follow some steps to make it fix.

Issue Behavior: When click on add-on, nothing happens. Or the add-on is no longer installed. When tried to install again, Aj Add-ons repository under (Settings->Add-ons->Get Addons->aj add ons) is empty.
Possible Fix: Force Refresh the repository. Follow instructions given at link
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empty_repository_list

Issue Behavior: When click on add-on, error occurs TurtleMain script error.
Possible Fix: Firstly, make sure you can see Aj Add-ons repository content (Settings->Get Addons->aj add ons) .
  • The Aj Add-on repo version should be 1.5.2. To check version follow steps:
    1. XBMC Settings Menu
    2. Add-ons
    3. Get Add-ons
    4. When selected aj addons, the version should appear as 1.5.2.

• Next, Uninstall existing installed aj video and service addons.
  • Clean aj addons zip files from XBMC package dir. Follow below given steps to do it.
    1. Connect to machine where XBMC is installed. If local we are good, otherwise use SFTP application (such as Filezilla for windows or Cyberduck for Mac).
    2. Browse to XBMC addons folder. Folder path is under XBMC content folder. Each OS has its own, refer link http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata
    3. Once you are in addons folder, go into packages folder.
    4. Remove all zip files of aj video and service addons. Names would be: script.module.turtle-*.zip, plugin.video.filmibynature-*.zip, plugin.video.TVonDesiZone-*.zip, plugin.video.willowtv-*.zip, service.playit-*.zip.
    5. Go back into parent folder addons
    6. Go inside folder "script.module.turtle"
    7. You would see a zip files script.module.turtle*.zip.
    8. Pick the zip file with latest version.
    9. Unzip its content inside same folder script.module.turtle. Replace all existing existings.
    10. Delete all turtle zip files.
    11. The folder should contain only these files: add-on.xml, lib (folder), icon.png

• Thereafter, Restart XBMC.
    After XBMC is on again, go under Settings -> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons. Force Refresh aj add ons as described in http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empty_repository_list

• After a while, go into aj addons, install your favorite add ons (Filmi by Nature, TV on DESI ZONE).)

• If you guys had not tried PlayIt yet, you should try it now. Its very useful, refer its forum: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118251

I hope this fixes your problem. If you missed a step, you need to do it again. Make sure when you guys have problems, refer existing posts and seek for solution. Its self service portal, not paid support portal, so be corporative.

Thanks!
Ajay (Aj Addons creator)

Hi Ajay,
I went into the XBMC Addons folder but did not get the packages folder. Also did not get the script.module.turtle. Can you pls help me with this?

Regards,
Partha.