Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-02

(2013-06-01, 23:29)Dbhukhan Wrote: Hi AJ,

My version is already 1.5.3. When I go to add on repository the option for update is not highlighted. What should I do now?

Do I need to basically uninstall it and re-install it?

Follow the instructions provided in this link:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115583&pid=1421738#pid1421738

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Dbhukhan - 2013-06-02

Thanks AJ it worked. Your awesome.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-02

(2013-06-02, 00:54)Dbhukhan Wrote: Thanks AJ it worked. Your awesome.

Thanks!! Happy to hear, it worked for you.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-06-02

AJ Bhai, I'm on FBN ver 2.5.3, but when I open Go Goa Gone, for example, it plays fine, but if you stop it, you'll find an option for "continuous play", w/ 2 sources and if if you try to play either one, you get process failed error!!! Any idea how to get around that? THX

Edit: I guess it's from the source Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-06-02

(2013-06-02, 04:00)Can2fieldSD Wrote: It will soon be dynamic and available in add-on settings.

What do you mean bro? what will soon be dynamic? Can you please elaborate? THX

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-02

(2013-06-02, 03:13)pmolson Wrote: AJ Bhai, I'm on FBN ver 2.5.3, but when I open Go Goa Gone, for example, it plays fine, but if you stop it, you'll find an option for "continuous play", w/ 2 sources and if if you try to play either one, you get process failed error!!! Any idea how to get around that? THX

Edit: I guess it's from the source Sad

Yes Its from soruce. Like I always say, please go to respective website and confirm if the source is working and then report error.. But whats wrong with using Source #1. It is working fine. I finished it yesterday.

Try to spread nice words Smile no more errors.

AJ, I was just reporting something I've encountered. You know very well how much we all appreciate your efforts. Stating a fact doesn't take away from the great addon you have here and from what the owner of sominal and desitheatre has put together. As for source 1, it plays in parts, so adding subs to that is a pain in a butt, that's all... Thank You Again!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-02

(2013-06-02, 04:22)pmolson Wrote: AJ, I was just reporting something I've encountered. You know very well how much we all appreciate your efforts. Stating a fact doesn't take away from the great addon you have here and from what the owner of sominal and desitheatre has put together. As for source 1, it plays in parts, so adding subs to that is a pain in a butt, that's all... Thank You Again!

Smile I know I know.
For subtitles, I am still working on. It will definitely take a big time as I can see substitles format is not supported by XBMC and I need to convert it appropriately.

Thank You AJ! for now, the workaround is rather easy...xbmc subs seem to be working fine as long as there is continuous play all one has to do is play the movie, then click on the subs icon, it'll search and download the subs automatically for you, then get some popcorn and enjoy! Oh and as AJ Bhai always says don't forget to go to www.sominaltvfilms.com and/or www.desionlinetheater.com and click on an add or two to keep us all alive Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - deog123 - 2013-06-02

I think I may have accidentally removed AJ add-ons. How do I re-install it? I have tried everything with no luch. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - adrk - 2013-06-02

HI AJ both tv on demand and filmi by nature are down. r u updated right now?

(2013-06-02, 06:15)adrk Wrote: HI AJ both tv on demand and filmi by nature are down. r u updated right now?

Nothing is down from add-on side.

Firstly, you need to understand how add-on works. The add-on is like your web browser, access content of website and displayed in form of list of items.
The TV on DESI ZONE website desi-rulez is down: www.desirulez.net. I don't know why because I don't maintain it.
The Filmi By Nature website is up and running: www.sominalTVFilms.com.

For TV switch to Desi-Tashan through add-on settings.

Please note whenever you share any error, share it with detailed error displayed on screen and also with detailed steps followed by you such that I can help as per your error. By sharing as per your thoughts will not help us.

(2013-06-02, 06:06)deog123 Wrote: I think I may have accidentally removed AJ add-ons. How do I re-install it? I have tried everything with no luch. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Install the repo using this zip file:

http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/downloads/detail?name=repository.aj-addons-xbmc.latest.zip&can=2&q=#makechanges

Once installed, the add-ons can be installed from this repo.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - deog123 - 2013-06-02

Thank you Ajay. We would need to try it out.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - adrk - 2013-06-02

I got it AJ. thanks for your reply. since I am new, I'll make sure next time I give much info as I can. Thanks a lot for this addon.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rizjunk - 2013-06-06

AJ, when I add the zip file (first tried from your youtube video (appletv one) then tried the one you have listed above), it "enables" it but when I click on Get Add Ons and click on AJ addons, its empty inside. I dont have the "Videos Addons" folder you have inside Get Add Ons. Any idea why? Thanks for the help in advance.