Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-11, 12:51)nareshkumark Wrote: Same here, since yesterday afternoon, whenever I access Filmi By Nature (or, TV on Desizone) on Apple TV2, I get a RED Alert message, that an update was installed and to re-configure I need to reboot XBMC. I have tried rebooting it several times, and it didnt work. I have also tried uninstalling the entire repository, and re-installing each of these apps. But, I still get the same issue (Note:- I have also tried Force Refresh on TV on Desizone, but no luck)

You are doing it wrong, firstly try to read xbmc wiki and previous posts carefully, the force refresh is done on repository, not on TV on desi zone.
Last step is to follow this video :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100795&pid=1437605#pid1437605

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Scoot_Eruk - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-11, 13:52)Scoot_Eruk Wrote: Yes I did several restarts after force refreshes. I will try to remove the entry from database tonight and see if that helps.

UPDATE:
I removed turtle entry from the DB and started XBMC. When I tried opening FILMI by nature, I received the same pop up ALERT message again (asking me to re-start XBMC) and then same error message saying (Script failed: turtleMain.PY)

I have double and triple checked everything, done a forced refresh, restarted XBMC, rebooted PC and now I am pulling my hair out.

Removing 'script.module.turtle' from DB has NOT fixed any problems.

Can someone please offer some guidance or help. Its now nearly 3 evenings I am trying to get this to work Sad

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-11, 20:02)Scoot_Eruk Wrote:
(2013-06-11, 13:52)Scoot_Eruk Wrote: Yes I did several restarts after force refreshes. I will try to remove the entry from database tonight and see if that helps.

UPDATE:
I removed turtle entry from the DB and started XBMC. When I tried opening FILMI by nature, I received the same pop up ALERT message again (asking me to re-start XBMC) and then same error message saying (Script failed: turtleMain.PY)

I have double and triple checked everything, done a forced refresh, restarted XBMC, rebooted PC and now I am pulling my hair out.

Can someone please offer some guidance or help. Its now nearly 3 evenings I am trying to get this to work :(

Ohh man! I am sorry ... Can you confirm if this script.module.turtlex exists. It looks like your addons has problem. Now as you have gone through SQL database browser once, can you open the same addons file and make sure that script.module.turtlex is not in any of these tables: broken, disabled or ..

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Scoot_Eruk - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-11, 20:13)ajay Wrote:
(2013-06-11, 20:02)Scoot_Eruk Wrote:

UPDATE:

Can someone please offer some guidance or help. Its now nearly 3 evenings I am trying to get this to work Sad

Ohh man! I am sorry ... Can you confirm if this script.module.turtlex exists. It looks like your addons has problem. Now as you have gone through SQL database browser once, can you open the same addons file and make sure that script.module.turtlex is not in any of these tables: broken, disabled or ..

Yes I can confirm that script.module.turtlex does exist in the DB (I watched your video again and it seems to exist in your table too), hence I did not remove it. To clarify - Shall I also delete script.module.turtlex from the Addons15.db addon tableHuh

(2013-06-11, 20:23)Scoot_Eruk Wrote:
(2013-06-11, 20:13)ajay Wrote:
(2013-06-11, 20:02)Scoot_Eruk Wrote: UPDATE:

Yes I can confirm that script.module.turtlex does exist in the DB (I watched your video again and it seems to exist in your table too), hence I did not remove it. To clarify - Shall I also delete script.module.turtlex from the Addons15.db addon tableHuh

UPDATE - SUCCESS - SUCCESS

Finally it is fixed and working. For others who are having the same problem as me, this is what you need to do:

1. Force refresh on AJ addon.
2. Exit XBMC
3. Follow Ajay's video to delete ' script.module.turtle' from 'addon' table. You will also see another entry in this table called 'script.module.turtlex'; do not remove it.
4. Then go to 'disabled' table and search for 'script.module.turtlex'. If you find it remove/delete it (note 'x' this time)
5. Then go to 'broken' table and again search for 'script.module.turtlex'. If you find it delete it. (note: 'x' this time)
6. Restart XBMC, go to addons, select FILMI BY NATURE and enjoy!

Thaks Ajay
Regards

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nareshkumark - 2013-06-12

Thanks Scoot/Ajay. I will give it a try again tomorrow.
When I tried yesterday evening, RED Alert message stopped coming, but turtle error persisted even after cleaning up from the db and some files as per the video. I will try deleting the entries for turtlex from the other tables...

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mcomar - 2013-06-18

Hi Ajay

I am having same issue on my ATV. I have followed the steps mentioned above and am still getting the same error message.

First Message is
Alert Restart XBMC
A New update has...... access until restart.

Once pressed ok. I get Error - Scrip Failed TurleMai.py

I have double checked a few times now... I do not have the script.module.turtle or the one ending in x line under in addon15 file. I did have the script.module.turtle at first which I removed.

Thanks in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mcomar - 2013-06-18

i Have just checked the addon15.db file again and i have noticed that script.mudule.turtlex line exists in the dependencies table 4 times. Should these be deleted as well

I deleted these from the dependencies table and I am sill getting the same message.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-18

(2013-06-18, 04:07)mcomar Wrote: I deleted these from the dependencies table and I am sill getting the same message.

did you restart xvmc?make sure xbmc is not on when db files are updated,

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mcomar - 2013-06-19

HI Ajay

To Recap, this is what I did. I thnk:

Using Cyberduck, accessed the files on ATV under

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons and deleted the folder script.moudle.turtle. Pls note in this folder there is still a folder called script.moudle.turtlex. I did not delete this. Should this be deleted?

Then
downloaded the file addon15.db on my local computer which was found under the following folder /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/datebase and made the following changes:
deleted the script.module.turtle line from the addon table (I did not fine this or the line ending with turtlex under the broken or disabled table. But I did find the 4 lines under the dependencies table which I deleted as mentioned in my previous post.
Once deleted I uploaded the file ATV.

After reading you post above, I uploaded the file again while, the XBMC being closed and I am getting the same message.

Not sure what I am missing.

Will uninstalling and reinstalling the repository from the zip drive option make any difference?

Also, pls note I am using version 11 of xvmc on ATV

Thanks in advance

Monish

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - audilover - 2013-06-19

First of all AJ ADDONS has been amazing so far and thanks for all the work.

Yesterday I got this error for the movies and tv part of the add-on

FAILURE: Unable to Connect
Please choose a different source if available in add-on. Website used in add-on is down, try to access using web browser. Please share logs.

Not sure what to make of this

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-20

(2013-06-19, 02:51)mcomar Wrote: HI Ajay

To Recap, this is what I did. I thnk:

Using Cyberduck, accessed the files on ATV under

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons and deleted the folder script.moudle.turtle. Pls note in this folder there is still a folder called script.moudle.turtlex. I did not delete this. Should this be deleted?

Then
downloaded the file addon15.db on my local computer which was found under the following folder /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/datebase and made the following changes:
deleted the script.module.turtle line from the addon table (I did not fine this or the line ending with turtlex under the broken or disabled table. But I did find the 4 lines under the dependencies table which I deleted as mentioned in my previous post.
Once deleted I uploaded the file ATV.

After reading you post above, I uploaded the file again while, the XBMC being closed and I am getting the same message.

Not sure what I am missing.

Will uninstalling and reinstalling the repository from the zip drive option make any difference?

Also, pls note I am using version 11 of xvmc on ATV

Thanks in advance

Monish

No you didn't pay attention to details in step. It is no where mentioned to delete turtlex folder. turtle with x is newer version and should not be deleted. You need to delete only module.script.turtle (again not one with x). Because you have deleted turtlex from database, the now your add-ons might have been marked broken. Try force refresh on aj add-ons and check if xbmc reinsert the turtlex dependency.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - vk2006 - 2013-06-21

Ajay,

I am new to this. I have raspberrypi can i use AJ ADDONS for to see indian movie and live channels?
Thanks
Vk2006

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-21

(2013-06-21, 03:09)vk2006 Wrote: Ajay,

I am new to this. I have raspberrypi can i use AJ ADDONS for to see indian movie and live channels?
Thanks
Vk2006

Don't confused by repository name... You can download and install all addon if running compatible version of xbmc. It is tested on xbmc Eden and Frodo.
Most of All addons xbmc are not hardware dependent they are only dependent on xbmc version. Is your name really VK2006... Please dont mind, just kidding Smile