Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mcomar - 2013-06-28

Hi Getting a following message
Add-on has been marked as broken in repository. Would you like to disable it on your system?

Anyone else getting this? How to fix this?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - bazigger143 - 2013-06-29

everything work awesome but waiting for desistream.tv add on from AJ.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-30

(2013-06-28, 04:51)crappymate Wrote: Hi Aj, the download video option doesn't work any more in filmi addon.i do have simple video downloaded plugin installed in xbmc.can u check pls.it used to work before,download doesn't progress since few weeks.

Works fine for me. It must be problem at your end. Check if you have enough space left and also check logs. Just like always say, at share the logs and give some pointers like movie name and all. You don't expect me to go through hundreds of movie to find incorrect url.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-07-01

Hello AJ, Getting script failed turtlemain.py...I know you've mentioned there was a permanent fix for that, but I can't seem to find it. I have ver 2.3.9. I did do a refresh, but I'm still getting script failed error, every time I launch XBMC. after getting that error everything else seems to be working fine, but it's an annoyance Sad ...THX

Note that the problem is definitely caused by AJ repo, coz as soon as I've uninstalled it...the problem went away...please advise... THX

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-01

(2013-07-01, 07:55)pmolson Wrote: Hello AJ, Getting script failed turtlemain.py...I know you've mentioned there was a permanent fix for that, but I can't seem to find it. I have ver 2.3.9. I did do a refresh, but I'm still getting script failed error, every time I launch XBMC. after getting that error everything else seems to be working fine, but it's an annoyance :( ...THX

Note that the problem is definitely caused by AJ repo, coz as soon as I've uninstalled it...the problem went away...please advise... THX

The problem is that the version routine of xbmc is not working as expected. And like I always say firstly check if you have any pending downloads the xbmc takes time to download all dependencies. By chance you solved doesn't mean you have actually found the solution.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-07-01

You right, to get rid of the annoying error msg, I had to completely uninstall AJ Repo and that's not a solution! I will reinstall it again and see if that helps. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - manu79 - 2013-07-02

I was getting the "Unable to Connect" message a few days back but after doing a "Forced Refresh" on the "aj addon" as told by Ajay it started working fine. But today I am getting the "Unable to Connect" again. I've tried uninstalling and installing the aj addon and did a forced refresh but I am still getting the same message. I am using version 1.5.3 of the addon and my XBMC version is 12.2 FRODO. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - audilover - 2013-07-02

(2013-07-02, 02:48)manu79 Wrote: I was getting the "Unable to Connect" message a few days back but after doing a "Forced Refresh" on the "aj addon" as told by Ajay it started working fine. But today I am getting the "Unable to Connect" again. I've tried uninstalling and installing the aj addon and did a forced refresh but I am still getting the same message. I am using version 1.5.3 of the addon and my XBMC version is 12.2 FRODO. Thanks.

same problem here

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - gujal - 2013-07-02

(2013-06-28, 03:48)adrk Wrote: Its working. You really deserve a millions thanks for your hard working to keep this addon up. Smile

@adrk, you have PM disabled. Cant PM you the channels

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - gajju - 2013-07-02

(2013-07-02, 02:48)manu79 Wrote: I was getting the "Unable to Connect" message a few days back but after doing a "Forced Refresh" on the "aj addon" as told by Ajay it started working fine. But today I am getting the "Unable to Connect" again. I've tried uninstalling and installing the aj addon and did a forced refresh but I am still getting the same message. I am using version 1.5.3 of the addon and my XBMC version is 12.2 FRODO. Thanks.

I am also getting the same error.Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - khanapurs - 2013-07-02

Hey,

Is any one getting error msg when trying to check for movies in Filmy By Nature.

I see a Msg like below

" Please choose a different source if available in add-on.
Website used in add-on is down, try to access using....
Please share logs with developer if problem keeps co... "

I use an ATV2 to access XBMC.

Any advice/help is appreciated.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-03

The layout of sominaltvtheatre.com has completely changed, it will take time to redo it. I am not working on this weekend. May be next weekend.

Alternative playit addon to send video URL from desionlinetheatre website using playit frame view.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - gajju - 2013-07-03

Thanks for your help Ajay.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Dbhukhan - 2013-07-04

Hi Ajay is none of the add on's working right now?

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-04

(2013-07-04, 02:25)Dbhukhan Wrote: Hi Ajay is none of the add on's working right now?

Did you see my message in my last post?