Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rajesh.raheja - 2013-07-17

(2013-07-17, 00:57)ajay Wrote:
(2013-07-14, 05:11)rajesh.raheja Wrote: Hi, I just recently installed the latest AJ Addons on Raspbmc (on the Pi) and it works great except for one issue. When watching any movie on "Filmy by Nature" the playback works fine but if skipping, fast forwarding (either by moving the timeline forward or by pressing Fwd (by 30 seconds or 10 minutes on the Raspbmc), it FREEZES the entire XMBC. After that the entire XBMC stops responding to any remote inputs, iOS remote control etc. and the only solution is to restart XBMC by ssh'ing and restarting the xbmc service OR by rebooting the Pi.

I tried searching here but could not find this as a previously known issue, so hopefully this can be addressed for this otherwise excellent plug-in!

Thanks
Rajesh

Sorry to hear it. This issue isn't related to add-on. Its related to your hardware restrictions.

Thanks for the response Ajay. Are there known hardware restrictions on the Pi for the "Filmy by Nature" add-on? Your Desi TV Zone addon as well as every other add-on (icefilms, einthusan etc) all work without freezing the xbmc even when fast-forwarding. Only this add-on causes XBMC to freeze.

If it helps in diagnosing, the Filmy plugin freezes the XBMC only. Once it is frozen, any remote (whether my physical MCE remote or the iOS XBMC apps) cannot control XBMC. However, I can login to the Pi over ssh and do an "service xbmc restart" to bring it back, so the OS is not affected. Hence curious if this is not still add-on issue.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - kumi - 2013-07-17

Its also work for raspberrry?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - bindaas_boyz - 2013-07-20

Hi Getting a following message
Add-on has been marked as broken in repository. Would you like to disable it on your system?

Anyone else getting this? How to fix this?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - moibm - 2013-07-20

Unable to install Film By Nature add-on, rest of the 3 add-on’s work just fine.

When trying to install, Installation Failed message is displayed.

Using XBMC on Apple TV 2
AJ Add-On verion1.5.3

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - egghead - 2013-07-23

Why some of the movies are not working, like Bhag Milkha Bhag?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - kaaty - 2013-07-23

AJ thanks a lot for your work!

I am missing music video addon so much. i read on a previous post that Zoom is no longer free Sad
If anyone else is able to get other hindi music channels, please share! Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Gull - 2013-07-23

Hi ajay for the last three days I am getting error messages when ever I try to play movies. So when I checked the newly added movies Ramaiya Vasataviaya and D.Day I got firstly a message "Retrieving streaming links for Source 1 and then 2 and at the end "Failure No video items found-unable to resolve video items for source-1" so mate what should I do next. I even checked the movies online and both are working but not through the addon I even uninstalled addon/repo then installed a fresh but all in vain so your help is requested please, thanks.

Here is my log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=39045

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rino78 - 2013-07-24

(2013-07-23, 21:36)Gull Wrote: Hi ajay for the last three days I am getting error messages when ever I try to play movies. So when I checked the newly added movies Ramaiya Vasataviaya and D.Day I got firstly a message "Retrieving streaming links for Source 1 and then 2 and at the end "Failure No video items found-unable to resolve video items for source-1" so mate what should I do next. I even checked the movies online and both are working but not through the addon I even uninstalled addon/repo then installed a fresh but all in vain so your help is requested please, thanks.

Here is my log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=39045

I am having the exact same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ajay Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-26

Hi,

Again Filmi By Nature video content portion was changed. I have to re write some logic, now its working again.
Update v2.4.2 pushed

Enjoy!! Don't forget to rate this thread and also my work at google project: http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - krunal99 - 2013-07-26

Can some one help me out with this? I am new to xbmc, i have the latest Aj Add on installed into my Jynbox but when i try to watch any movie, it's keep giving me an error saying "sorry,this video cannot be played." I have some other add on such as mass up, 1channel, icefilms and more..they all working fine but Aj addon is not working for me. Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-27

Well. Its not problem with you only. The URL feed used to retrieve film information is not blocked. I don't know why and till when I can support it if SominalTV keeps on changing these things regularly. Sad I am trying my best to keep this addon running, ... working on new changes.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rino78 - 2013-07-27

Ajay:
The addon got updated, however, now I am getting error that the site is down ... i tried to access sominaltv, and it comes up fine on my browser. Did they change things again on you?

PS: Really appreciate all your efforts in keeping the addon alive.

-Rino

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nbajjuri - 2013-07-28

Hi ajay,
I dont see any uodates when i click on "check for updates". Am i missing something here?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-28

(2013-07-28, 00:38)nbajjuri Wrote: Hi ajay,
I dont see any uodates when i click on "check for updates". Am i missing something here?

Well there is no update after v2.4.2.. Anyhow, current version is not working!!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - glenrocks - 2013-07-28

Hi Ajay,

Couple of issues/suggestions:

It seems that Sominaltvfilms and desionlinetheater mirror sites been having issues lately?? What happens if both sites go down or act tough to reach? Anyway you can add other sites who compile movie links? Just an idea for future as you have done so much work to code this addon.

I realize that you still working on reparsing the sominal changes....I noticed that it only scans 10-12 movie items when it works per page view...no more 100 items at once.

Also in TV on Desi Zone addon, is it possible to activate both Desirulez and DesiTashan sources?? Would be nice to have both sources links active at same time! :-)

Another suggestion for Playit, add option to play next in browser-- building playlist. Smile as YoutubetoXBMC chrome extension does.

Have a good one!

G