Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-08-26

(2013-08-26, 18:03)makatak Wrote: Thanks Ajay for the heads up but I had left it for a long time after force refresh but still no addons to enable the problem is not with AJ addons I think as all my other repos like mash 2k3 etc.. are empty too... Any tips to work around this issue appreciate your help in every manner... Thanks

You must be running out of free space on Apple TV.

(2013-08-26, 18:50)Kenyatta Wrote: Hi,
I'm having same problems with my iPad and my pivos boxes for tv on Desi Zone,when I force refresh it loads up fast and files don't load up
When I go to to any chanells it's blank
My buddy has Apple TV 2 and everything is fine on it
Please help

TV on desi zone is going on maintenance schedule very often... Don't know why that might be issue.

(2013-08-26, 16:41)furiqb Wrote: latest version is 2.4.5 for filmi by nature ? TV on desi zone is 1.7.7 ? Just wanna confirm.

Thx,

Btw : Willow TV is not working. version 2.2.5

Yes willow tv doesn't work... I don't have subscription and I don't think I can support it:

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - makatak - 2013-08-26

Well i just figured my problem had to manually delete my addons data base from my userdata folder after which I restarted and all my repositories/addons are working fine... Now even filmi by nature works fine.. Any good streaming tv addons u can suggest l.. I used stream on but Pakistani channels giving script error...

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - fortapanshah - 2013-08-27

Hi Ajay,

I am having same problem in my Apple TV 2 (12.2 Frodo) where everything loads fast after clicking force refresh but all the channels are blank. I am having this problem since last 3-4 days. I deleted the add-on and re-installed it and restarted XBMC and Apple Tv-2 many times.
I also checked the available free memory and it has 95 MB of free memory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to solve this problem.
Thanks
-Tapan Shah

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - varsur - 2013-08-28

Hi Aj

I am using this addon on Eden. When I try to go into any of the programs I get below error "'module' object has no attribute 'mkdirs'". XBMC.log shows

14:38:51 T:140533158614784 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:38:51 T:140533158614784 ERROR: ERROR:root:'module' object has no attribute 'mkdirs'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtlePlugin.py", line 24, in start
containerObj.performAction(action_id)
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 219, in performAction
self.moveTurtle(move)
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 146, in moveTurtle
module = __import__(moveObj.module_path)
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.tvondesizonex/mymoves/movie/Metadata.py", line 14, in <module>
metaget = metahandlers.MetaData()
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.metahandler/lib/metahandler/metahandlers.py", line 103, in __init__
self.cache_path = make_dir(self.path, 'meta_cache')
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.metahandler/lib/metahandler/metahandlers.py", line 71, in make_dir
if not xbmcvfs.exists(subpath): xbmcvfs.mkdirs(subpath)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'mkdirs'

Any way to get this to work. I have tried to uninstall the Addon and reinstall without luck.

Regards,
varsur

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - tgguy - 2013-08-29

Hi AJ,
Quick question-why does Filmi listing only 7 movies at a time instead of 50 or 100?

Any suggestion?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-08-29

(2013-08-29, 00:34)tgguy Wrote: Hi AJ,
Quick question-why does Filmi listing only 7 movies at a time instead of 50 or 100?

Any suggestion?

Simple answer, count the number of movies displayed on each page of sominaltvtheatre.com website.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - tgguy - 2013-08-29

Thank you for your quick answer AJ. I thought it was part of the script. Thanks for clarifying it.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - varsur - 2013-09-03

(2013-08-28, 06:46)varsur Wrote: Hi Aj

I am using this addon on Eden. When I try to go into any of the programs I get below error "'module' object has no attribute 'mkdirs'". XBMC.log shows

14:38:51 T:140533158614784 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:38:51 T:140533158614784 ERROR: ERROR:root:'module' object has no attribute 'mkdirs'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtlePlugin.py", line 24, in start
containerObj.performAction(action_id)
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 219, in performAction
self.moveTurtle(move)
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 146, in moveTurtle
module = __import__(moveObj.module_path)
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.tvondesizonex/mymoves/movie/Metadata.py", line 14, in <module>
metaget = metahandlers.MetaData()
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.metahandler/lib/metahandler/metahandlers.py", line 103, in __init__
self.cache_path = make_dir(self.path, 'meta_cache')
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.metahandler/lib/metahandler/metahandlers.py", line 71, in make_dir
if not xbmcvfs.exists(subpath): xbmcvfs.mkdirs(subpath)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'mkdirs'

Any way to get this to work. I have tried to uninstall the Addon and reinstall without luck.

Regards,
varsur

I still have not found solution for this issue, despite several attempts.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - yojumitu - 2013-09-03

i am having problems with the video playback movies. i get a message "no module named snapvideo" . please advise.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - xboxkillr - 2013-09-06

Hello everyone, new to this site and XBMC. I have an original XBOX that has XBMC running on it. I know that XBMC org and XBMC hub do not support the XBMC on the XBOX but, thought maybe someone can help me with the problem that I am having after I uploaded AJ's repo. I know AJ stated that the repo needs to be forced refresh to clear the issue on Frodo 12.2 which worked and fixed the problem on my MK808b stick but, there is no force refresh on the XBOX version of XBMC and because of it, every time I launch Filmi by Nature or TV Desi, I get the error....

RESTART XBMC
A new update was installed or an add-on updated
PLEASE RESTART
You will no be able to access until you restart XBMC'.

I have restarted XBMC on the XBOX at least 20 times and can not get the addon's to run.

Thanks for the help in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ncube2 - 2013-09-07

Is anyone facing this issue with Filmi by Nature like trailers section.. the links on the page 1 play and when i scroll to page 2 it's all empty.
I ve tried it couple of times over the last few days with the same result.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rm65453 - 2013-09-11

Hi AJ,

First of all thanks for your hard work in creating and maintaining this great add on.

I have been using it for a few weeks and feel that having a favourites section in the TV on Desi Zone would make this add on much better. Having to more through all those lists everyday is quite difficult for my parents.

Thanks again.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-09-12

(2013-09-11, 14:52)rm65453 Wrote: Hi AJ,

First of all thanks for your hard work in creating and maintaining this great add on.

I have been using it for a few weeks and feel that having a favourites section in the TV on Desi Zone would make this add on much better. Having to more through all those lists everyday is quite difficult for my parents.

Thanks again.

You heard my thoughts... are you following me Smile. I am about to start work on same thing. It would be nice if you put respective comments in add-on dedicated forums.
Thanks, More feedback is welcome.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rm65453 - 2013-09-12

(2013-09-12, 02:49)ajay Wrote:
(2013-09-11, 14:52)rm65453 Wrote: Hi AJ,

Thanks again.

You heard my thoughts... are you following me Smile. I am about to start work on same thing. It would be nice if you put respective comments in add-on dedicated forums.
Thanks, More feedback is welcome.

Awesome, looking forward to the next update.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - sunnyhero - 2013-09-15

ajay great news......looking forward for the next update and keep up great work....