Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Gull - 2013-09-29

Thanks ajay for making the issue clear for all, bit relieved now.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Gull - 2013-09-30

ajay one more request please. In Mashup addon clicking any HD movie give you an option to select between pic quality i.e; 320,480,720 and 1180 so with low pc configuration selecting a 320 or 480 also provides a good clear pic quality. Is the same thing possible and duable in filmibynature addon that would be a really cool and nice option if included thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-10-01

(2013-09-30, 22:56)Gull Wrote: ajay one more request please. In Mashup addon clicking any HD movie give you an option to select between pic quality i.e; 320,480,720 and 1180 so with low pc configuration selecting a 320 or 480 also provides a good clear pic quality. Is the same thing possible and duable in filmibynature addon that would be a really cool and nice option if included thanks.

If we need to go through two many options to view a single movie, it sometimes ruin the app. I don't want to introduce another short menu for such things. If you want to view in low quality, select the video quality from addon settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Gull - 2013-10-01

No problem but thanks for being so supportive you are awesome ajay.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - dosanjh - 2013-10-03

not work

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rm65453 - 2013-10-03

(2013-10-03, 11:54)dosanjh Wrote: not work

care to explain more. just saying "not work" is not very informative.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-10-03

(2013-10-03, 12:31)rm65453 Wrote:
(2013-10-03, 11:54)dosanjh Wrote: not work

care to explain more. just saying "not work" is not very informative.

dosanjh,

Big Grin thats ok for me if you write in Hindi or Punjabi...

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - 2mandude - 2013-10-05

hey aj it looks like the malayalam movie list doesnt work. it says cannot import ssl host error or something.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - elecdj - 2013-10-07

Hi Aj,

I am having issues with watching trailers with this add-on....when I go for next page it always comes out blank with errors....Can you please check Huh Otherwise it's a wonderful add-on for watching HD trailers for upcoming movies...I really love your add-ons.....
Also is it possible to list more movies on the first page itself....currently I guess it's abt 10 or so...since the rest of the screen is empty it won't hard to load more like 25 or so...
Thanks.

(2013-10-01, 02:29)ajay Wrote:
(2013-09-30, 22:56)Gull Wrote: ajay one more request please. In Mashup addon clicking any HD movie give you an option to select between pic quality i.e; 320,480,720 and 1180 so with low pc configuration selecting a 320 or 480 also provides a good clear pic quality. Is the same thing possible and duable in filmibynature addon that would be a really cool and nice option if included thanks.

If we need to go through two many options to view a single movie, it sometimes ruin the app. I don't want to introduce another short menu for such things. If you want to view in low quality, select the video quality from addon settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - droidforsale - 2013-10-07

(2013-09-29, 22:13)ajay Wrote:
(2013-09-29, 20:20)Gull Wrote: ajay
You might be aware that there were some issues going on between hub forum moderator and a few developers of really good addons over the subject of Google anaylitics, Spam, advertisements etc.Due to these specific and some other differences between them those developers parted their ways from the forum. I installed an addon called GA checker which showed me that GA is also part of script.module.turtlex so when i deleted it both the addons filmiby nature and tvondesizone stopped working but later on installed both the addons again. My question is it safe to have it as I am bit concerned over the issue of one's privacy after heard all those stories of GA on the web.No hard feelings but sorry if the question looks odd just bit concerned and shared my thoughts nothing else.

GA module is part of turtle but its not active... it is always disabled. The GA checker is not coded correctly, it looks like it just check if something written like GA that doesn't make sense.

See the code:
http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/source/browse/trunk/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/common/GoogleAnalytics.py

At line 57: if self.addon_context.addon.getSetting('ga_enabled') == 'true': #default is disabled

Until your addon settings XML that is saved under addon data folder contains ga_enabled as true, this will never work and I have this code as part of addon framework but its not enabled.

Is there any reason to have the GA code in there if it is always disabled? Just curious.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - 2mandude - 2013-10-08

Someone help! it says unknown error occured when i try to click any playlist! It says cannot import name ssl_match_hostname.. what happened?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - jssingh - 2013-10-09

Is there a reason why I only see 7 movies in a page on raspberry pi? Plus it is extremely slow moving through pages, actually excruciatingly slow. Am I missing something here? Anyway to increase the page size?

Much appreciated!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - =:Mustang:= - 2013-10-12

(2013-10-09, 06:53)jssingh Wrote: Is there a reason why I only see 7 movies in a page on raspberry pi? Plus it is extremely slow moving through pages, actually excruciatingly slow. Am I missing something here? Anyway to increase the page size?

Much appreciated!

thats been implemented since loong time. on all device its the plugin. I too wished i could view like before 100 movies list at a time. scrolling for every 7 is gonna take alot of time.

also i just found a new website thats been maintained by our bangladeshi brothers. they too have awesome movie collection and live video stream section in HD. hope it can be added on AJays Plugin.
.. i forgot its name.. will ask my neighbour and tell

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - stock786 - 2013-10-20

hi aj

whats this error on film by nature, "no module named elementree. elementtree on ipad 3 and on mac xbmc frodo

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - alkesh - 2013-10-21

Aj,

Something happened today and suddenly Filmi by Nature and TV on Desi Zone started giving blank menus. When I force refreshed aj add-on and try to update it - nothing happened. Now I have both of those add on uninstalled and re-installation fails constantly. I am using ATV2. I tried looking for script data - but no success, as wiki link is broken and I have no clue where to find it.

Can you send me link of past post where you have explained how to solve this?

Thanks.
Al.

Edited after 2 hours:

Solved it. It was turtle** issue. Working now.