Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - tvlover21 - 2014-01-01

Hello Ajay

I got a new G-Box and trying to install AJ addon, But when I navigate to aj-add on, I am not able to see any directory for installation. Request you to help.

Thanks
Deepa

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nhr594 - 2014-01-02

(2013-12-27, 04:04)nhr594 Wrote:
(2013-12-26, 16:36)ajay Wrote:
(2013-12-26, 10:00)nhr594 Wrote: quick question AJ...I see willow tv plugin removed from the addons.xml in september 7th submission. Does that mean the plugin is broken and you will not longer support it?

Thanks,
Nippon
m

Correct it's broken and I cannot afford willow tv subscription just to support it... I don't like willow tv as good broadcaster.. They charge you fee while leaving. I mean WTH is problem with them.

okay thanks. I just bought the subscription for $5.00/month. gonna try to fix it if I can. Thanks for your help.

-N
Hey Ajay ,

I have willow tv plugin working .wonder if you Can enable willow tv or do you think I should create my own repository and all that?

thanks
Nippon

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-02

(2014-01-02, 05:35)nhr594 Wrote:
(2013-12-27, 04:04)nhr594 Wrote:
(2013-12-26, 16:36)ajay Wrote: m

Correct it's broken and I cannot afford willow tv subscription just to support it... I don't like willow tv as good broadcaster.. They charge you fee while leaving. I mean WTH is problem with them.

okay thanks. I just bought the subscription for $5.00/month. gonna try to fix it if I can. Thanks for your help.

-N
Hey Ajay ,

I have willow tv plugin working .wonder if you Can enable willow tv or do you think I should create my own repository and all that?

thanks
Nippon

You can use same repo.. I can enable it again. You can be member of my google repo, send me your email address in pm.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - janushaan - 2014-01-02

hey Ajay

when can we expect new Filmi By Nature,,

thanx

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nhr594 - 2014-01-02

(2014-01-02, 05:42)ajay Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 05:35)nhr594 Wrote:
(2013-12-27, 04:04)nhr594 Wrote: okay thanks. I just bought the subscription for $5.00/month. gonna try to fix it if I can. Thanks for your help.

-N
Hey Ajay ,

thanks
Nippon

You can use same repo.. I can enable it again. You can be member of my google repo, send me your email address in pm.

Done

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-02

(2014-01-02, 06:41)janushaan Wrote: hey Ajay

thanx

It will take sometime because I gotta code UI for Filmi By Nature

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - janushaan - 2014-01-02

(2014-01-02, 06:42)ajay Wrote:

thanx

thanx,, is it possible to enable old one since you work on new one?,, if it is not much trouble,, since you are busy guy

(2014-01-02, 06:56)janushaan Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 06:42)ajay Wrote:

thanx

thanx,, is it possible to enable old one since you work on new one?,, if it is not much trouble,, since you are busy guy

Old one is never disabled... For old addons, you need old repo...

this is what I posted in willow tv plugin thread. not sure if you are following it still..so I am just going to paste it here Smile

Ajay,

I have add the willow tv plugin back with the fix. Can you let me know if it works on your end. seems to work for me. I guess since you don't have subscription you should at least be able to load directories/links.

Thanks,
Nippon

(2014-01-02, 07:52)nhr594 Wrote: this is what I posted in willow tv plugin thread. not sure if you are following it still..so I am just going to paste it here Smile

Ajay,

I have add the willow tv plugin back with the fix. Can you let me know if it works on your end. seems to work for me. I guess since you don't have subscription you should at least be able to load directories/links.

Thanks,
Nippon

Don't worry about that I usually get notifications from all threads!! So let's not mix multiple threads

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - umpy - 2014-01-05

Hi Ajay,

I have installed XBMC 12.3 recently and added the AJ Addons from the repo in fusion (http://fusion.xbmchub.com). I'm able to see the AJ Addons version 1.5.6 under system -> settings -> Get Addons, but when I go into the folder I'm not able to see Filmi By Nature. Could you please help me with adding this Addon.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - adrk - 2014-01-11

Hi Ajay, None of the links are working. Are any problems going on right now?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - BB123 - 2014-01-11

Hello Ajay, Very new to this world. Just got ATV2 and I installed ajaddon. There is no video add-on option, its all blank. Could you tell me if its the zip issue or something else? I did download the aj download latest view and it has TV on desi zone and it works great. I also downloaded film by nature from some other repository. Just wondering where did willow tv go? Do we have a newer zip? Or is it out of your zip now? Please let me know. Thanks.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-11

(2014-01-11, 22:25)BB123 Wrote: Hello Ajay, Very new to this world. Just got ATV2 and I installed ajaddon. There is no video add-on option, its all blank. Could you tell me if its the zip issue or something else? I did download the aj download latest view and it has TV on desi zone and it works great. I also downloaded film by nature from some other repository. Just wondering where did willow tv go? Do we have a newer zip? Or is it out of your zip now? Please let me know. Thanks.

Force refresh the repo

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - 2mandude - 2014-01-12

ajay, none of the movie links seem to be working. will there be an update to fix this in filmi by nature?