Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-14, 20:40)mmsxbmc Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 05:15)ajay Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 03:37)mmsxbmc Wrote: I guess I did not test well ..none of the HD movies work ( this is what I watch most ) :-(

Which movie specifically, I am able to play R Rajkumar... Please while reporting and error or anything, you should share the details otherwise I cannot help any longer.
Hi ajay sorry for not being specific...only hd moviee that works is r rajkumar ....none of the other hd movies work..also I checked some DVD movies under Hindi dubbed...none of them worked for me..thanks

Does it work on websiteHuh Did you check, if not please check. The previous movies were hosted on google docs account of sominaltv that is no longer working due to violation of terms of use.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mmsxbmc - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-14, 22:20)ajay Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 20:40)mmsxbmc Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 05:15)ajay Wrote: Which movie specifically, I am able to play R Rajkumar... Please while reporting and error or anything, you should share the details otherwise I cannot help any longer.
Hi ajay sorry for not being specific...only hd moviee that works is r rajkumar ....none of the other hd movies work..also I checked some DVD movies under Hindi dubbed...none of them worked for me..thanks

Does it work on websiteHuh Did you check, if not please check. The previous movies were hosted on google docs account of sominaltv that is no longer working due to violation of terms of use.

u r rite Sad I checked some of them randomly ( that site is so painful to browse) its not working there either..so what next ? just wait for them to update their hosting location?

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-14, 22:55)mmsxbmc Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 22:20)ajay Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 20:40)mmsxbmc Wrote: Hi ajay sorry for not being specific...only hd moviee that works is r rajkumar ....none of the other hd movies work..also I checked some DVD movies under Hindi dubbed...none of them worked for me..thanks

u r rite Sad I checked some of them randomly ( that site is so painful to browse) its not working there either..so what next ? just wait for them to update their hosting location?

Now you can imagine how painful is for me to code addon.. It's easy to say that nothing is working but if you really want to support this community please double check at your end before reporting errors.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mmsxbmc - 2014-01-15

(2014-01-14, 23:25)ajay Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 22:55)mmsxbmc Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 22:20)ajay Wrote: Does it work on websiteHuh Did you check, if not please check. The previous movies were hosted on google docs account of sominaltv that is no longer working due to violation of terms of use.

Now you can imagine how painful is for me to code addon.. It's easy to say that nothing is working but if you really want to support this community please double check at your end before reporting errors.

Oh I knew it already ..it's not easy for u..I shud have done more research...

Thanks for your contribution...keep up the Gud job....

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hondas3000 - 2014-01-15

so is there other addon we can watch hindi movie? thanks, and what is the site for filmi by nature?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - reggert32 - 2014-01-15

There is also the Einthusan addon. Working very good and also a lot of movies

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hondas3000 - 2014-01-16

(2014-01-15, 07:30)reggert32 Wrote: There is also the Einthusan addon. Working very good and also a lot of movies

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mmsxbmc - 2014-01-16

But I think none of the other add-ons has Gud quality ...I mean hd

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hondas3000 - 2014-01-16

(2014-01-16, 03:51)mmsxbmc Wrote: But I think none of the other add-ons has Gud quality ...I mean hd

yeah but low quality better then no hd. So for now this is good enough for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mmsxbmc - 2014-01-16

(2014-01-16, 06:46)hondas3000 Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 03:51)mmsxbmc Wrote: But I think none of the other add-ons has Gud quality ...I mean hd

lol rite ...man I loved this filmi by nature addon ...Sad non - HD is not good enough for my TV . I am spoiled..

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - yocoldrain - 2014-01-16

(2014-01-16, 16:59)mmsxbmc Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 06:46)hondas3000 Wrote:

lol rite ...man I loved this filmi by nature addon ...Sad non - HD is not good enough for my TV . I am spoiled..

def. agree here. You can buy all this high resolution devices, but simply cant make horse drink water.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - sahil80 - 2014-01-19

I am getting this error on Filmi by nature addon. I confirmed the version is 2.4.9 --

"unable to resolve video items from source"

is there any fix for this -- will appreciate help!

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ftamike - 2014-01-21

Hello to all , it say the Filmi by nature is broken can any one please advise me on how to re add it so is it broken until the repairs can be made , i am very new to this .. thanks guys

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - raogm2001 - 2014-01-21

yes I checked in website all hindi, telugu movies working well, but not in the filmi by nature.
ple let me know there any update.

Which movie specifically, I am able to play R Rajkumar... Please while reporting and error or anything, you should share the details otherwise I cannot help any longer.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - adrk - 2014-01-21

(2014-01-21, 09:57)raogm2001 Wrote: yes I checked in website all hindi, telugu movies working well, but not in the filmi by nature.
ple let me know there any update.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I checked website too and all movies are working. In addon I get this error every time when I try to play. " FAILURE: No Video items found! Unable to resolve video items from source #1 Continuing with next source...." I tried HD and non HD movies but getting the same error.