Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - BB123 - 2014-01-22

BB123 Wrote:
Hello Ajay, Very new to this world. Just got ATV2 and I installed ajaddon. There is no video add-on option, its all blank. Could you tell me if its the zip issue or something else? I did download the aj download latest view and it has TV on desi zone and it works great. I also downloaded film by nature from some other repository. Just wondering where did willow tv go? Do we have a newer zip? Or is it out of your zip now? Please let me know. Thanks.

Force refresh the repo

Ajay, Thanks. I did that. And I do see other add ons as well now. For Live Tv though I only see news? The json file I see has only those news channel. is there another version of json file to see other indian channels like zee sony etc. Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - adrk - 2014-01-22

Hi Ajay, I'm sure you are aware of the problem going on as non of the movies are working though working perfectly on the website. Me and others are really waiting for your reply with any update. .

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-22

(2014-01-22, 10:48)BB123 Wrote: BB123 Wrote:
Hello Ajay, Very new to this world. Just got ATV2 and I installed ajaddon. There is no video add-on option, its all blank. Could you tell me if its the zip issue or something else? I did download the aj download latest view and it has TV on desi zone and it works great. I also downloaded film by nature from some other repository. Just wondering where did willow tv go? Do we have a newer zip? Or is it out of your zip now? Please let me know. Thanks.

Force refresh the repo

Ajay, Thanks. I did that. And I do see other add ons as well now. For Live Tv though I only see news? The json file I see has only those news channel. is there another version of json file to see other indian channels like zee sony etc. Thanks in advance.

No live channels in addon because of unreliable links... It's super hard to catch-up that changes in link.
Aim is to enable on-demand tv channels.
Better download new version of TV on Desi Zone v2.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - saaya2020 - 2014-01-22

Ajay, I need your help again.

I am stuck on Filmi by Nature Add On. I have version 2.4.9 installed on ATV1. The Add On says that an update is available. When I try to update, I get "dependencies not met". When I startup my ATV1, I am noticing the TurtleX error - dependencies not met error. It pops up briefly in the right corner. is it related?

When I go into Filmi By nature, the films are not loading. I think everybody is getting the error : "FAILED Info Retrieval Process. Video is removed or not available......" for films e.g. like "Aamir (2008)". Having said that, for most films, they do not not even retrieve any of the video files when selected.

Seperately, for "TV on Desi Zone", my Add On is installed at 1.8.1. There is no update available when I go into it. How best to upgrade to v2 ?

Thanks in advance.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-23

Please google guys and also check the tv on desi zone forum post for more information.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pknknambiar - 2014-01-23

Hi, Filmi By Nature (Malayalam) section gives an error "Unable to resolve Video items from Source #1". Is this related to the source "SominalTV" site?

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-23

(2014-01-23, 19:17)pknknambiar Wrote: Hi, Filmi By Nature (Malayalam) section gives an error "Unable to resolve Video items from Source #1". Is this related to the source "SominalTV" site?

Filmi by nature retrieves data from sominaltv films website.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pknknambiar - 2014-01-23

Thanks.. Can't get Sony TV Channels on TV on Desi Zone V2.

(2014-01-23, 19:36)pknknambiar Wrote: Thanks.. Can't get Sony TV Channels on TV on Desi Zone V2.

Wrong forum!! Please post in correct with details about error at what stage and all. I don't have any testing or support team to look into things ... Please be specific to keep this addon working and to save my time.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hindibuff - 2014-01-23

Ajay,
Keep up the good work.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hillman - 2014-01-24

Ajay,

Thank you for the addon.
I have been using for sometime now and suddenly it has stopped working on all the videos.
I have tested on the source site and noticed that some of the videos links which used to be on google docs has violation issues and so they are not even opening on the site. But some of the latest one are playing on the site but are getting "Unable to resolve Video items from Source #1" error in xbmc. I also noticed that these video links source has changed from desionlinetheater to desiflicks and are now playing via JWplayer which is not the same player that used to open when video links used be from google docs. Hoping this information helps you to find a quick solution.
Thank you once again for the addon.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-01-24

Filmi by Nature fixed in 2.5.0., please do check for updates and force refresh at aj add ons repo to get update or let XBMC do this task whenever it wants automatically.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hillman - 2014-01-26

Thanks for the quick fix AJ, Links are working now.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - sunnyhero - 2014-01-26

Thanks ajay for the fix....great work

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - DJDJDJDJ - 2014-01-26

Hi,

Is "Filmi By Nature" add-on no longer being made/updated? I only see TV on Desi zone for the new XBMC releases.

Thanks.