Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - yashyogi - 2014-02-08

I recently added fusion onto the xbmc, I am using Android device Amlogic dual core MX and XBMC frodo 12.3. Under Fusion folder World, Indian I clicked Repository.aj-addons-xbmc.latest.zip. Installed successfully but under Get Add-ons I see aj addons enabled and when I click that it just gives me two dots. I still do not see Filmi By Nature or TV on Desi Zone. Can you please let me know how to get Filmi By Nature and TV on Desi Zone in Video and how can I install it.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - SominalTv - 2014-02-08

Due termination of our account in Google Drive, most of the old videos may not work.

We are re-uploading them to new server for free version, but most of the videos on playsominaltv.com are working and upgraded to our own new server.

So, please hold on till we re-upload all of the videos to new server for free version.

Thanks
SominalTv
(www.PlaySominalTv.com)
(www.SominalTvFilms.com)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - srkmag - 2014-02-09

(2014-02-07, 18:22)shaktoo Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 17:46)srkmag Wrote:
(2014-01-24, 03:05)ajay Wrote: Filmi by Nature fixed in 2.5.0., please do check for updates and force refresh at aj add ons repo to get update or let XBMC do this task whenever it wants automatically.

Hi,
I made TV on Desi Zone Working. But I do not see Filmi By Nature after force refresh. How do I get the Filmi by Nature.
I am using AJ Latest Addon Plugin

Filmi by nature is NOT in the latest repo, you have to still install the old repo for Filmi .

Where can I find old repo? Is there any link?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - shaktoo - 2014-02-09

(2014-02-09, 01:29)srkmag Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 18:22)shaktoo Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 17:46)srkmag Wrote: Hi,
I made TV on Desi Zone Working. But I do not see Filmi By Nature after force refresh. How do I get the Filmi by Nature.
I am using AJ Latest Addon Plugin

Filmi by nature is NOT in the latest repo, you have to still install the old repo for Filmi .

Where can I find old repo? Is there any link?

My friend you need to look closely at the first page of this thread to see all the relevant links.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - royengg - 2014-02-09

Hi,
Why is that sometimes Filmi by Nature doesn't display movies - when I click on Hindi Movies - I don't see any movies, it just says Next page 2, and when I click that I don't see any movies... Does anyone know why that happens?
Thanks for your help!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rm65453 - 2014-02-09

^^same problem for me as well. Apparently as per AJ the website goes down every now and then.

Here is my current problem: filmi by nature and tv on desi zone add-ons keep disappearing every week or so.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hondas3000 - 2014-02-10

(2014-02-08, 01:59)SominalTv Wrote: Due termination of our account in Google Drive, most of the old videos may not work.

We are re-uploading them to new server for free version, but most of the videos on playsominaltv.com are working and upgraded to our own new server.

So, please hold on till we re-upload all of the videos to new server for free version.

Thanks
SominalTv
(www.PlaySominalTv.com)
(www.SominalTvFilms.com)

please read this as they are trying to work on it. So just be patients pls.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - shyboy - 2014-02-18

(2014-02-02, 18:29)ajay Wrote:
(2014-02-02, 17:44)shyboy Wrote:
(2014-02-02, 10:58)ajay Wrote: Website is keep going down and the stream servers are changed again.. This website is no more stable... Don't expect much from addon.

hi Ajay

It's that possible that your addon read the server address from rs?
so if server address change, it need the change on the database level and not on the code base level.
can you point out exactly where you see the address change on server and where in the code it needs to be changed?

Thanks

First understand how addon works by reading disclaimer statement. There is no database connection and rest server means website address .. It works like web browser. If website changes the stream server and layout, obviously the scrapping module needs modifications

Thanks Ajay, just trying to get the idea and concept.
I tried getting the logic from your code but its just too much for me to do the reverse engineering.

Would you help me to understand this. Exactly what URL you fetch the videos from and if the add-on is just the web view?

thanks for your great work here.. appreciate that.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mackey2001 - 2014-02-22

Hello Aj,

I had to format my android TV stick, and reinstall gotham.

I have XBMC-Gotham ( latest version), and i have installed the new look TV on Desi zone ok.

however i am unable to get the filmy by nature for some reason. I have tried downloading the older repo, however when i go to :

Get Add onn -> Aj Addons -> Video Add On, I see "Filmy by nature - Incompatible"

when i click on filmy by nature, it doesnot give me option to install ( greyed out), and at the bottom it says
"Add on is incompatibble or has been marked broken in repository", Dependencies not met.

i have tried several reboots , fore refresh etc. with no luck.

any help?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - shaktoo - 2014-02-24

(2014-02-22, 06:49)mackey2001 Wrote: Hello Aj,

I had to format my android TV stick, and reinstall gotham.

I have XBMC-Gotham ( latest version), and i have installed the new look TV on Desi zone ok.

however i am unable to get the filmy by nature for some reason. I have tried downloading the older repo, however when i go to :

Get Add onn -> Aj Addons -> Video Add On, I see "Filmy by nature - Incompatible"

when i click on filmy by nature, it doesnot give me option to install ( greyed out), and at the bottom it says
"Add on is incompatibble or has been marked broken in repository", Dependencies not met.

i have tried several reboots , fore refresh etc. with no luck.

any help?

Eveen though i have it installed from my previous Frodo Upgrade, yet it still sthroes the " dependencies not met error " although its functioning. is there a simple way of getting rid of the dependency error ?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Ronak77 - 2014-02-24

Hi Ajay, I m using apple tv2. Whenever I start movie on filmy by nature Apple TV reboots. It does not happen in any other add on..please advice..
And thanks for doing great work...

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nhr594 - 2014-03-01

looks like any movie on new server doesn't seem to work. The new server seems to be...

http://videos.stvflicks.com

some old ones still on google seem to work. Hopefull guys at sominaltv are working on a fix.

Thanks,
Nippon

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - 2mandude - 2014-03-02

"cannot import name ssl match hostname" Is this the error message that everyone else is getting when clicking the malayalam movies category or any other language?? This is frustrating as it has been happening for 2 whole months! im thankful that you guys made this addon, but is an update going to be coming soon?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mackey2001 - 2014-03-03

i uninstalled Gotham, and reinstalled Frodo due to not-compatible error ( as written above).

I am using MK808b with Finless 2.1 & Frodo, everything works ok now, however when I try to watch any show in 720p ( lets say Kapil's on Colors), the video stutters, and the voice is out of sync.

it plays ok on SD quality ( which is kinda crappy on big LCD), but when i change the settings to 720p, it just chopps the video in very odd stutter issues.

any help?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - abdullaali - 2014-03-03

thanks