Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden (/showthread.php?tid=100882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- scarfa - 2011-06-29

Baswazz Wrote:Really nice Scarfa. The nice effects are really a pleasure.
One thing when i am in the homescreen on movies, the recently added text is a little hard to read on my 32 inch LCD.

Edit: When i choose a default background, i see the background is also in the settings menu. But that makes the settings hard to read. Can you make it the default blue or maybey a bit darker.

Fixed.

- scarfa - 2011-06-29

Juno Wrote:@scarfa
How can i change default font (Futura?) to another one on home screen to have my diacritic marks?
Anyway GJ!

Check your PM.

- nmirza - 2011-06-29

Hi,
Just wanted to report a problem i had with the skin. The scroll bars seem to not be working with the newest nightly builds (xbmc official), for the past 10-15 days. Both rapier mikoto mod, and this official rapier update show a scrollbar when necessary, but it stays at the top. I switched to confluence and mediastream and in both of them the scrollbars do work.

a second issue is with menu selection on home screen. Previously, i had set my movies and tv shows in library mode, but video section to be in files mode. I mainly use the video section for my video addons such as youtube. I liked it in file mode as i could press video, and then it would let me select addons menu (i dont mean pressing up, i mean pressing ok on video).
Now if i am in movies, and then go to home screen, click on video, it takes me to movies, i have to press back back to go to main items and select addons. if i am in tv shows, and then go to video, it will show me the tv shows. I have selected file mode in video, but it seems the skin wont remember that and reverts back to library mode. I can confirm that trying with different skins, including the mikito build and confluence, all have that older consistent behaviour of being able to set to files mode and it remembers the selection. With this beta it does not.

Can you look into this please and add to your im pretty sure very lengthy to do list.

- noumenon - 2011-06-29

scarfa Wrote:Not sure what you mean. Can you clarify?

here is rapier vs confluence. The text appears to be cutoff so that the audio offset time is not specified.

thanks,
noumenon

- nmirza - 2011-06-30

i just saw the thread for custom home images, and they include Hulu and trailers. I apologize if this is slightly off topic, but does that mean I can place shortcuts to plugins/scripts on my home screen? That would be amazing and i didn't know one could do that. How would i place a home menu shortcut for "video plugins" (to link to all my video plugins instead of going to video, then plugins), "You tube plugin"(to link directly to the youtube plugin in video - plugins) ?

- scarfa - 2011-06-30

nmirza Wrote:i just saw the thread for custom home images, and they include Hulu and trailers. I apologize if this is slightly off topic, but does that mean I can place shortcuts to plugins/scripts on my home screen? That would be amazing and i didn't know one could do that. How would i place a home menu shortcut for "video plugins" (to link to all my video plugins instead of going to video, then plugins), "You tube plugin"(to link directly to the youtube plugin in video - plugins) ?

It works by using your favourites. So favourite it and link to it in settings. Make sure you have it script.favourites installed as it is a requirement.

- Juno - 2011-06-30

scarfa Wrote:Check your PM.

Checked.
I sent You set of fonts if mail is valid.Smile
Thx.

- activate - 2011-07-03

Hey mate one thing that I have noticed happen a couple of times that I wanted to point out. The setup is Atv2 on the latest firmware 4.2.2 and XBMC version is the latest official 10.0.9.

Sometimes when I am returning from within a menu item back to the home menu by pressing menu on the apple remote..eg. am in video add ons and I press menu a couple of times till i am back on the home screen, the skin freezes, the 'Videos' logo is whitened as if it has just been pressed. I am unable to do anything though and have to reboot. It has happened so far from the Video menu and the Movies menu. I imagine that you will need a log ?

- scarfa - 2011-07-05

activate Wrote:Hey mate one thing that I have noticed happen a couple of times that I wanted to point out. The setup is Atv2 on the latest firmware 4.2.2 and XBMC version is the latest official 10.0.9.

Sometimes when I am returning from within a menu item back to the home menu by pressing menu on the apple remote..eg. am in video add ons and I press menu a couple of times till i am back on the home screen, the skin freezes, the 'Videos' logo is whitened as if it has just been pressed. I am unable to do anything though and have to reboot. It has happened so far from the Video menu and the Movies menu. I imagine that you will need a log ?

XBMC freezes? You will have more luck asking in the iOS forum

- activate - 2011-07-05

Ok got it, it's XBMC and not the skin. I'll report it.

- holmen - 2011-07-06

I have searched the thread and came up with nothing, is it possible to change this confusing thing to just "Program"?

- scarfa - 2011-07-06

@holmen It should say "Programs" if its english, not sure why you have that. What language are you using?

- holmen - 2011-07-06

scarfa Wrote:@holmen It should say "Programs" if its english, not sure why you have that. What language are you using?

Using swedish language. The English one works, seems to be just the swedish language that are koko.

Its the same problem on my ubuntu setup at home.

- scarfa - 2011-07-06

holmen Wrote:Using swedish language. The English one works, seems to be just the swedish language that are koko.

Its the same problem on my ubuntu setup at home.

Thank you, I'll fix it for the next release.

- Stranger - 2011-07-07

scarfa Wrote:Thank you, I'll fix it for the next release.

Is the next release going to be beta or RC?