Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden (/showthread.php?tid=100882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- loggio - 2011-08-04

Awesome!!

- wildpalms - 2011-08-04

Stranger Wrote:Why did you reply? That guy has 2 posts.

(internet bs)

Is 3 posts enough for you to sit up and pay attention? Laugh

- wildpalms - 2011-08-04

Westward Wrote:If not now, when? I don't expect everything to be even possible or to make it into the next release. As I said, it's meant as food for thought for Scarfa, even if just to consider it for way down the line.

Apologies for offending you like this.

Edited to add: I hadn't been on the forum since the middle of April, so asking my above questions earlier just wasn't possible. Spent the day yesterday to work my way through the thread to see if any of my concerns had been addressed before, and only then posted. It wasn't my intention to piss anybody off.
Laugh

- PatOso - 2011-08-04

scarfa, is an artist in the details, very nice.

- ecafracs - 2011-08-04

Totally agree. The attention to detail that Scarfa puts into the work is extraordinary.

@scarfa
Not wishing to lock you into anything but do you have an idea of roughly when you'd be able to release the next version? One week? One month? Two months? Six months?

Appreciate that you're probably juggling a lot of things but maybe a ballpark might help keep the fan anticipation at a steady simmer, rather than boiling over...

- Stranger - 2011-08-04

wildpalms Wrote:Is 3 posts enough for you to sit up and pay attention?

no

- The-Boxhead - 2011-08-04

Good quality work as always Scarfa. Looking forward to next rel indeed Smile

- dascmo - 2011-08-04

@ Scarfa

Just wanted to pop in to say thank you for your continued support on this great skin. It's always been one of my favorites. Smile

- The-Boxhead - 2011-08-04

scarfa Wrote:Full source will be available when the skin goes final.

Very nice ! Looking forward to create a theme for this puppy Smile

- activate - 2011-08-07

Hey Scarfa,

Just some feedback: As you know I have been using the skin on atv2. Installed it on iPad first gen and it works very well. The navigation buttons are very useful because an issue with the confluence was horizontal navigation through gestures. So far rapier looks highly compatible with iOS on iPad.

- scarfa - 2011-08-07

activate Wrote:Hey Scarfa,

Just some feedback: As you know I have been using the skin on atv2. Installed it on iPad first gen and it works very well. The navigation buttons are very useful because an issue with the confluence was horizontal navigation through gestures. So far rapier looks highly compatible with iOS on iPad.

It works quite well because I have an iPad myself. Smile

- activate - 2011-08-07

See, now that may have something to do with it Laugh

- masterosok - 2011-08-14

scarfa Wrote:Thats very thoughtful of you but there's no need to donate. I work on Rapier to contribute to the XBMC community. Your like and appreciation for my work is more than enough. Smile

Thanks Again!!!

- scarfa - 2011-08-17

RC1 is up. Cool

- Bram77 - 2011-08-17

Great scarfa, thanks a lot! Love this skin. I was using it on my old xbox (lots of my friends and family who I forced to use xbmc on an xbox too still do :p) and I still love it on my full HD ubuntu driven machine. This skin has a very good, balanced feel. For me the only real skin optons are Aeon Nox, Confluence, Cirrus Extended (v1 and v2) and reFocus (which only just makes it to the 'usable' list). Rapier, Aeon Nox and Cirrus Extended v2 are in a close battle for first place Smile