Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden (/showthread.php?tid=100882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- locomot1f - 2011-11-14

breadcrumbs..... eh... <shrugs shoulders>

my two Ā¢ents:
i would like to see the time on top of the date, and MUCH BIGGER. I feel i'm more than likely to look to see what time it is, as to opposed to what the date is.

... actually all the fonts in the breadcrumbs... not sure why you went so drastically smaller. Undecided
keep up the progress....

- locomot1f - 2011-11-14

i updated my files:
includes_StatusBar.xml
Font.xml

if you'd like to take a look, see what I came up with, i'll post them on pastebin.

wondering if weatherplus will be an Eden featureHuh

- locomot1f - 2011-11-15

just want to make sure you saw this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114279&highlight=worldweatheronline

- locomot1f - 2011-11-16

nice! that works better with the divider between the date | time.

maybe the weather temp should be the same sizeHuh no biggie. interested to see what other people think, too.
thanks for making the other breadcrumb font bigger!

looking good! can't wait for the pre-eden version. seems like the biggest thing are the Skin Settings screen. just won't let me go back once i've traversed more than one level. i.e. background settings screen.

- lambda - 2011-11-16

locomot1f Wrote:nice! that works better with the divider between the date | time.

maybe the weather temp should be the same sizeHuh no biggie. interested to see what other people think, too.
thanks for making the other breadcrumb font bigger!

looking good! can't wait for the pre-eden version. seems like the biggest thing are the Skin Settings screen. just won't let me go back once i've traversed more than one level. i.e. background settings screen.

what xbmc version are you using?
Latest git REQUIRES pre-eden, I have re-coded home settings with variables, so it won't work in Dharma anymore.
exits from expanded settings is fixed.
Are you trying to go back by pressing back? Press left twice.
Latest git also has 16 custom categories with multi image and sub menus support and finally pvr support.
Scarfa is aware of weather problems and will fix them.

- francescob - 2011-11-17

Hello everybody, and first of all thanks for this magnificient skin which has become my only choice for xbmc.
I have a request though: is it possibile to use this script http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=108940
into rapier?
I've tried installing it as and addon, but it fails, so i guess is something that needs to be included directly in the skin code.
Other solutions for picking random movie would be appreciated as well, i have so many movies that sometimes i spend more time trying to choose one, so having a script that can pick one for me could be nice Smile

- locomot1f - 2011-11-17

lambda Wrote:what xbmc version are you using?
Latest git REQUIRES pre-eden, I have re-coded home settings with variables, so it won't work in Dharma anymore.
exits from expanded settings is fixed.
Are you trying to go back by pressing back? Press left twice.
Latest git also has 16 custom categories with multi image and sub menus support and finally pvr support.
Scarfa is aware of weather problems and will fix them.

ahh!! thanks lambda!
didn't realize the gits were for pre-eden.
I have to admit, I hadn't tried to go into the settings for fear that I would have to reload everything if I got locked out again. I will give it a try today.
Thanks for the custom categories. I have a few too, that I made if you think they would be good to have (ESPN3, Food Network, and HGTV).

thanks for keeping me posted! keep up the great work!
Oh! one last thing, is the Cinema Experience working properly? anytime I try to queue an item, the cast listing pops-up. It will then play the previews, but then exists out to the Library, and never plays the main movie i selected.

Is this a skin thing? or should I post in the CE forum?

- scarfa - 2011-11-18

Master branch on Git requires Eden. If you want weather to work it needs Eden-Pre build Nov 15 or higher. Dharma branch went final quite awhile ago and is on the official XBMC repo. It will not be updated with new features anymore except maybe bug fixes.

- activate - 2011-11-18

Dude! Thanks so much for putting sub menus in Custom! Awesome Smile

- activate - 2011-11-18

Dude, I don't know why this is occurring. I am in the adding new categories on the mac with the latest (16th november nightly) and also the latest rapier (downloaded from the git on the 16th november). Thanks.

- scarfa - 2011-11-18

First try resetting skin settings. Then give me the steps to make that happen so I can replicate it.

- PatOso - 2011-11-18

activate Wrote:Dude, I don't know why this is occurring. I am in the adding new categories on the mac with the latest (16th november nightly) and also the latest rapier (downloaded from the git on the 16th november). Thanks.

This also happened to me on windows.

- activate - 2011-11-18

I experimented, removing guisettings, lcd settings and the databases without luck. Eventually removed xbmc from app data entirely. Reinstalled xbmc, copied over the add ons folder and favourites xml from backup. Seems to be ok.

Edit: Sorry scarfa missed your response. Had previously tried to reset the settings. Not sure what to tell you as to how it eventuated, was just browsing skin settings. I'll keep a close eye if it reoccurs.

- giftie - 2011-11-19

locomot1f Wrote:ahh!! thanks lambda!
didn't realize the gits were for pre-eden.
I have to admit, I hadn't tried to go into the settings for fear that I would have to reload everything if I got locked out again. I will give it a try today.
Thanks for the custom categories. I have a few too, that I made if you think they would be good to have (ESPN3, Food Network, and HGTV).

thanks for keeping me posted! keep up the great work!
Oh! one last thing, is the Cinema Experience working properly? anytime I try to queue an item, the cast listing pops-up. It will then play the previews, but then exists out to the Library, and never plays the main movie i selected.

Is this a skin thing? or should I post in the CE forum?

For the skin to properly activate Cinema Experience, the ID of the button(in the XML file) needs to be changed. The present ID is now a built in function.

- scarfa - 2011-11-20

giftie Wrote:For the skin to properly activate Cinema Experience, the ID of the button(in the XML file) needs to be changed. The present ID is now a built in function.

Fixed.