Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden (/showthread.php?tid=100882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- HansP - 2011-05-09

scarfa Wrote:I can add the title label in the bottom info panel that pops up after 3 seconds.

I've been meaning to do that then I just forgot about it during development...

if everything worked from the first time ...
Wink

i like the skin being nice but light at the same time !

keep up the work !

i'm looking forward to WELO also but i hope it gets finished this time Smile

- Japaja - 2011-05-09

Awesome! Smile

- devilshura - 2011-05-10

Quote:What language is that and can you provide a text format?
This is Thai language(encoding TIS-620 , ISO-8859-11 , Windows-874 .If you want my support.How can i sent it to you? I think you must have your template .So i can sent you outline of that in .ai or .eps format.

- Paaa - 2011-05-10

Both myself and my wife have given it a good thrashing over the past few days and its still as excellent as it was on first impressions.

Since we use only a mouse for input maybe I'm missing something but on the home screen, top left there is the home icon - could this be changed to a power icon or function as one while still remaining the home icon perhaps?

my logic being, I'm most likely to try to exit xbmc from the home screen and its confusing having to go into a library to get the power icon on the drop down.

- Mallet21 - 2011-05-10

Paaa Wrote:Both myself and my wife have given it a good thrashing over the past few days and its still as excellent as it was on first impressions.

Since we use only a mouse for input maybe I'm missing something but on the home screen, top left there is the home icon - could this be changed to a power icon or function as one while still remaining the home icon perhaps?

my logic being, I'm most likely to try to exit xbmc from the home screen and its confusing having to go into a library to get the power icon on the drop down.

if u click on the system category from the home menu it gives you the shutdown options also.

- DazNoonan - 2011-05-10

DazNoonan Wrote:A few more things (hope you don't mind?)

Movies:
[1] When using Wrap info and having the view option to "hide fanart", when you bring up the more info screen (the one that lets you refresh, get thumb etc...) the fanart is then shown on this screen. Not sure if this is meant to happen or if it should still be hidden?

[2] When using Wrap Info; If a movie has DTS that is not 5.1 (I imagine the movie is 2.0) then the icon looks like it has a part missing and only shows the bit that says dts and then has a big gap before saying the screen size.
- Screenshot

[3] When using Wrap Info; on some films the runtime is not shown as it seems to disappear off the edge, I think this is down to when both the Director and Writer content is long. - - Screenshot

Requests:
[1] In the bottom left where it states how many movies (Wrap Info) you have in your collection, would it be possible to also show how many are un-watched? This could also been done in TV Shows (List Info 2). In-fact it really would be fantastic for TV Shows especially.

Thanks again, keep up the good work.
Following on from this...

Main Menu
When clicking system (using ATV2) it simply shuts down XBMC, can this be changed so it simply brings up a menu where you can choose to shutdown, or even make it bring up the same menu as when you press up with a shutdown option?

It doesn't work that well as it is as its too easy to accidently click system thinking it will do the same as settings would when in fact it actually shuts XBMC down. This probably only affects ATV2 users.

Thanks

- Sharpe - 2011-05-10

Do like Rapier! Fantastic job scarfa.

- SupaYoshi - 2011-05-10

Thank you Scarfa! Thank you! Wooooott

- Mallet21 - 2011-05-11

Holy crap does this skin fly....kudos !!

- Paaa - 2011-05-11

Mallet21 Wrote:if u click on the system category from the home menu it gives you the shutdown options also.

Excellent Big Grin

- ikarusx3 - 2011-05-11

A quick addition if this has not yet been mentioned:
When browsing music files, all tracks are named after their artist, not the track name. This results in e.g. 14 tracks all having the same name.

- ajay - 2011-05-11

Very nice work man. I like clean and neat work just like google does.

- grobi1209 - 2011-05-12

very good work, scarfa!!! Smile
this will be my new skin!

but: were can i add sources and manage them?? in the last version, when selecting "videos" you came directly to the sources-area with file view.
i can't find this section now. Sad(
is there a bug or do i search the wrong way?

greets

- activate - 2011-05-12

grobi1209 Wrote:very good work, scarfa!!! Smile
this will be my new skin!

but: were can i add sources and manage them?? in the last version, when selecting "videos" you came directly to the sources-area with file view.
i can't find this section now. Sad(
is there a bug or do i search the wrong way?

greets

Videos>files

- activate - 2011-05-12

Apologize if these things have been mentioned previously.

1. The system thing was funny it got me too. I was expecting a menu.
2. Is their a trailer button ie. In the movie library.
3. The custom category - is there an option to put the label. I could only see options for icons and images.
4. Is there scope to add playlists to the customization options.

Thanks, looking neat.