Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden (/showthread.php?tid=100882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - dan14 - 2012-03-15

Hi, I love the skin, but there is one small tweak I want to make. How would I go about changing to episode specific fan art in the list info 2 view?

Here's a screenshot, I want to change the picture of the cast to a screenshot from the episode:
http://i.imgur.com/ug5OL.png

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - gibxxi - 2012-03-16

Quote:There's no way to separate them atm.

Aeon MQ3 manages to separate different classes of fanart by category (TV series / Films) but it does require the use of the Artwork Organizer plugin.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - dan14 - 2012-03-18

(2012-03-15, 22:45)dan14 Wrote: Hi, I love the skin, but there is one small tweak I want to make. How would I go about changing to episode specific fan art in the list info 2 view?

Here's a screenshot, I want to change the picture of the cast to a screenshot from the episode:
http://i.imgur.com/ug5OL.png

I figured this out myself. For anyone who is interested, here is what I did:

I removed the following from ViewsEpisodes.xml at line 896
Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableEpisodesListInfo2ExtraThumbs)">ListInfo2PanelExtraThumbs</include>

I added the following to ViewsEpisodes.xml at line 896
Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableEpisodesListInfo2ExtraThumbs)">ListInfo2LeftPanelEpisodeThumb</include>

And I added this to Views.xml

Code:
    <include name="ListInfo2LeftPanelEpisodeThumb">
        <control type="image">
            <posx>40</posx>
            <posy>116</posy>
            <width>542</width>
            <height>304</height>
            <texture background="true" diffuse="covers/list-info-3-fanart-diffuse.png">$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</texture>
            <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
            <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
        </control>
    </include>

Then just make sure you enable Extra Thumbs in the view settings.

Here's a screenshot of what this does:
http://i.imgur.com/zaClZ.png

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - mumu - 2012-03-19

Hi Scarfa,

Yesterday I have tried the new SuperTV add-on and noticed that it has some serious issues with Rapier (works ok in Confluence).
Could you have a look at it?

Thank you for your great job
(my favorite skin since forever Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - locomot1f - 2012-03-19

peace Scarfa,

just speaking on mumu's post.
think you might see a little more of these requests with more and more EPG support

@ mumu -- i would suggest rtmpgui+ until Scarfa has a chance to think about this option. you can still get all the links -- nice and tidy! ;-)

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - mumu - 2012-03-19

Yes, I'm already using rtmpgui+.
SmartTV looks like the next step and I wanted to check it out.

But I'd much prefer to stay on Rapier and wait for a fix than switching to another skin Smile
BTW,

I can't see any clearart or clearlogo on OSD.
Is it just me?

I have already checked everywhere (it's enabled on settings, clearl art and logo are downloaded by artwork downloader and I can see them in list info 2).

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - locomot1f - 2012-03-19

@ mumu,

what platform are you using?

if you are on ATV 2, then you won't see them.
at least, i haven't found a way to display the OSD info panel... which is where the clearart / clear logos are displayed.

at the moment, confluence is the only skin that i know to support SmartTV... are there others? if you know of others, it might help Scarfa with translating to Rapier.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - scarfa - 2012-03-20

(2012-03-19, 22:33)locomot1f Wrote: @ mumu,

at least, i haven't found a way to display the OSD info panel... which is where the clearart / clear logos are displayed.

at the moment, confluence is the only skin that i know to support SmartTV... are there others? if you know of others, it might help Scarfa with translating to Rapier.

Do clear art / clear logo show up in tv show views?

EDIT: nm mumu has indicated they do work.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - mumu - 2012-03-21

(2012-03-19, 22:33)locomot1f Wrote: @ mumu,

Im on ATV 1.

I don't know other skins too, just checked on Confluence.

Can somebody please upload a screenshot displaying OSD clear art/logo?
Just to check that I'm talking of the same OSD on video playback.

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - mumu - 2012-03-21

UPDATE:

Ok, I got it Smile

The OSD evrybody is talking to is the one you trigger with "I" key (and I can see clear art on it).
I was talking about the control OSD ("M" key).

I just never use the first OSD because it is not mapped to te apple remote.
I also find it quite unuseful Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - nmirza - 2012-03-23

I noticed something not sure if its missing in Rapier or something wrong with my setup. In Movie View, no matter what view i select (wall, icons, etc) i can't get an info box when i press I in the list or info on my remote. On tv shows it works, but for some reason It doesn't in Movies list. In somethign like wall view we definitely need an info screen since the main wall view only shows te movie name and some basic info.

Is this somethign excepected to be added, or is it missing for a reason, or something i'm not doing right.
btw i'm on the svn version.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - rodercot - 2012-03-26

I just spent most of the day getting vdr and xbmcbuntu working and I just installed the rapier svn from xbmc passion - I have no live TV-PVR options, did I miss something it is svn version 1332159521

D.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - lambda - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-23, 07:48)nmirza Wrote: I noticed something not sure if its missing in Rapier or something wrong with my setup. In Movie View, no matter what view i select (wall, icons, etc) i can't get an info box when i press I in the list or info on my remote. On tv shows it works, but for some reason It doesn't in Movies list. In somethign like wall view we definitely need an info screen since the main wall view only shows te movie name and some basic info.

Is this somethign excepected to be added, or is it missing for a reason, or something i'm not doing right.
it's something you're doing it right.
I don't know what, but they shouldn't be missing for any reason.

(2012-03-26, 01:31)rodercot Wrote: I just spent most of the day getting vdr and xbmcbuntu working and I just installed the rapier svn from xbmc passion - I have no live TV-PVR options, did I miss something it is svn version 1332159521
there will be an update for pvr and the way pvr options are enabled or disabled. It will definitely fix your issue.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - rodercot - 2012-03-26

lambda,

so right now! pvr cannot be used with rapier or at least the latest svn. I have no TV option on the home window at all.

D.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 - nmirza - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-26, 01:44)lambda Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 07:48)nmirza Wrote: I noticed something not sure if its missing in Rapier or something wrong with my setup. In Movie View, no matter what view i select (wall, icons, etc) i can't get an info box when i press I in the list or info on my remote. On tv shows it works, but for some reason It doesn't in Movies list. In somethign like wall view we definitely need an info screen since the main wall view only shows te movie name and some basic info.

it's something you're doing it right.
I don't know what, but they shouldn't be missing for any reason.

sorry bit confused by your wording. is it something im not doing rihgt, or something with the skin? i can delete and try to reinstall see if that workd.