Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden (/showthread.php?tid=100882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- FishOil - 2011-05-17

While viewing TV SHOWS in list mode at the season level the up arrow will not take you to the last item when you are at the top.

This seems to be the case in other parts of the skin where the up arrow would be expected to take you to the bottom item.

- scarfa - 2011-05-17

activate Wrote:You may have seen me mention it before but is it possible in the movie library for eg. I am using the Listinfo3 view to have a button that shows the trailer. I am happy to do it if you can let me know how.

Trailers in views is not supported. It seems like something few people would use, but I'll think about it though.

You probably know you can watch trailers by going into movie information?

- scarfa - 2011-05-17

FishOil Wrote:While viewing TV SHOWS in list mode at the season level the up arrow will not take you to the last item when you are at the top.

This seems to be the case in other parts of the skin where the up arrow would be expected to take you to the bottom item.

Thanks, noted.

- grobi1209 - 2011-05-17

does anybody know the name of the font for the home category icons?
i want to create custom home categories but i can't find a similar font type... Sad

thx

- scarfa - 2011-05-17

grobi1209 Wrote:does anybody know the name of the font for the home category icons?
i want to create custom home categories but i can't find a similar font type... Sad

thx

Font is Futura. There are some custom home categories I made in the extra folder. If none of them are what you wanted I can make some for you. What categories do you need?

- Paaa - 2011-05-17

scarfa Wrote:You probably know you can watch trailers by going into movie information?

I did notice this scarfa, works nicely. When my wife first went to watch a trailer it brought up some kind of youtube config box, which she promptly cancelled (although everything worked fine despite this) what is the best way to get this config popup back?

I'm sure you've added some settings for video streaming res in there and would like to check it over plus noticed you had login settings there Smile

- Pengster - 2011-05-17

How did u get this on apple tv2? it does not show in the list of available skins.

- scarfa - 2011-05-17

Heres a pic of list info 2 using extra thumbs:

It can be enabled through view options. I will add support for list, list info 2, and list info 3 views.

Also working on adding extra fanart support.

- DazNoonan - 2011-05-18

scarfa Wrote:Heres a pic of list info 2 using extra thumbs:

It can be enabled through view options. I will add support for list, list info 2, and list info 3 views.

Also working on adding extra fanart support.
Looking good mate... Did you have anymore thoughts on the Wrap List?

- activate - 2011-05-18

Pengster Wrote:How did u get this on apple tv2? it does not show in the list of available skins.

Download add on and install by zip file. There are two ways for you to do this.

1. Download the zip. SSH in using cyberduck, copy the file across to a folder on atv2. Go to systems-> Addons-> Install from zip file --> Point to your file in the atv2 directory and bingo!
2. (This is my preferred method). On atv2, go to file manager, add source. Add a source of a remote path to your computer. Ensure that the folder has appropriate permissions. Then download the zip file into this folder on your computer. This time when you go to Install from zip file, you point to the folder no your computer and bingo. Save you SSHing each time as well as an option for you to download files from atv2..eg icefilms.

- grobi1209 - 2011-05-18

scarfa Wrote:Font is Futura. There are some custom home categories I made in the extra folder. If none of them are what you wanted I can make some for you. What categories do you need?

thx scarfa. i will look into the extra folder soon. maybe i can find something usefull for me there. Smile

i want to create icons for the german "hitec mediathek". but i myselft don't know yet how the icons should look like...

this is the official logo of this tv series

i think i found a bug too... but i don't know if it's because of the skin.
i have disabled the options for playing music and video in the background.
but when i watch a movie and press ESC the video keeps running on.

greets
grobi

- Juno - 2011-05-18

scarfa Wrote:Font is Futura. There are some custom home categories I made in the extra folder. If none of them are what you wanted I can make some for you. What categories do you need?

How and where to replace Futura with FuturaPL with polish diacritic marks?
Smile

- loggio - 2011-05-18

That's cool Scarfa, lookin good!

Can we have that view show TV Banners in TVShows directory instead of fanart or multiple thumbs ?

- epoke - 2011-05-19

Brilliant work as expected!
Thanks Scarfa.

Home menu customization is good, but making custom icons and images is not easy. Anyway I did it. :p

Here is Korean language file -> Korean.zip <-

- activate - 2011-05-19

Questions

1. When I am in system->add ons the backdrop of each add on is displayed along with it's thumb. However when I am Video-> add ons, the back drop is not displayed. I just get the red background as I am on the red theme. This seems to be regardless of the type of view. Nothing is hidden in view options.

2. Can the video playback menu be set to come on automatically when a video starts. No need to change the skin, just asking if there is an existing setting to do that.