Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden (/showthread.php?tid=100882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- loggio - 2011-05-28

lol too easy!!

you're a champ :-)

- parrydave - 2011-05-30

A great skin. Will be using this on an Acer Revo in preference to Aeon MQ2. A couple of requests...

1) Music home category - can there be an option to default to "Albums" rather than music library?
2) Music - Recently Added widget - can it show new albums rather than songs?
3) Music - Now playing - any chance of CDart?
4) Movies/TV show views - use poster.jpg, banner.pg
5) Custom categories/sub-menus - an option to add playlist without first having to save as favorite.
6) Homescreen widgets - seem to jump around the screen a little? Any chance to keep them the same side of the screen? (just personal taste i guess)

Excellent work though and can't wait for next release.
Thanks
Dave

- Mr.Clean - 2011-05-30

parrydave Wrote:A great skin. Will be using this on an Acer Revo in preference to Aeon MQ2. A couple of requests...

1) Music home category - can there be an option to default to "Albums" rather than music library?
2) Music - Recently Added widget - can it show new albums rather than songs?
3) Music - Now playing - any chance of CDart?
4) Movies/TV show views - use poster.jpg, banner.pg
5) Custom categories/sub-menus - an option to add playlist without first having to save as favorite.
6) Homescreen widgets - seem to jump around the screen a little? Any chance to keep them the same side of the screen? (just personal taste i guess)

Excellent work though and can't wait for next release.
Thanks
Dave

Music - Now playing - any chance of CDart?

+ 2

And cd cases (same as in mq2 or nox) would be super!! Big Grin

- mardup - 2011-05-30

Hey !!!!
Your skin is a very very very good surprise !!!!!!!
It's so fast and smooth !!!

I have one problem : I can't choose a folder for multi image backgrounds of menu items .. it always chose one image in the folder ... am I doing something wrong ?

thanks !

- activate - 2011-05-31

mardup Wrote:Hey !!!!
Your skin is a very very very good surprise !!!!!!!
It's so fast and smooth !!!

I have one problem : I can't choose a folder for multi image backgrounds of menu items .. it always chose one image in the folder ... am I doing something wrong ?

thanks !

Yep, Scarfa is aware of this.

- JumperJeff - 2011-05-31

DazNoonan Wrote:Following on from this...

Main Menu
When clicking system (using ATV2) it simply shuts down XBMC, can this be changed so it simply brings up a menu where you can choose to shutdown, or even make it bring up the same menu as when you press up with a shutdown option?
Thanks

I tried installing this skin on my ATV2 today but was unable to. The message was something simple like "dependencies not met". Has anyone seen that before?

- activate - 2011-06-01

JumperJeff Wrote:I tried installing this skin on my ATV2 today but was unable to. The message was something simple like "dependencies not met". Has anyone seen that before?

Not sure. Am running it on atv2 ver 4.1.1, jb greenpoision rc6.1, stable dharma. Runs fine. What software versions are you trying to install it on.

- scarfa - 2011-06-01

JumperJeff Wrote:I tried installing this skin on my ATV2 today but was unable to. The message was something simple like "dependencies not met". Has anyone seen that before?

Rapier requires script.recentlyadded v2.0.5 and script.favourites v1.0.5 or above
Check to see if thats the problem.

- alexdzn - 2011-06-10

Atv2, when go to system category it reboots with nightly builds.

- gnrtool82 - 2011-06-10

Hello, love the skin!

Question - Why does this (the back arrow, as in, back to root folder) show up at the top of the list while in library mode/recently added? It's also there in TV Shows. Maybe the better question is, how do I get rid of it

(larger image here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/unledyf.jpg/)

Sorry if this was answered already and I missed it, or if this is something that is unrelated to this skin but xbmc in general, but I didn't have this in the previous version of Rapier, so maybe it's something that could be fixed?..

- scarfa - 2011-06-11

gnrtool82 Wrote:Hello, love the skin!

Question - Why does this (the back arrow, as in, back to root folder) show up at the top of the list while in library mode/recently added? It's also there in TV Shows. Maybe the better question is, how do I get rid of it

(larger image here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/unledyf.jpg/)

Sorry if this was answered already and I missed it, or if this is something that is unrelated to this skin but xbmc in general, but I didn't have this in the previous version of Rapier, so maybe it's something that could be fixed?..

Its an XBMC setting. Go to Appearance->File Lists and disable "show parent folder items".

- Bram77 - 2011-06-11

Whow scarfa! You really did it again. I'm really! impressed by your work on Rapier. The animations are beautiful and (I don't know how you did it..) the skin is so freaking fast. A lot faster than most other skins. Most skins lock up for a second in the homescreen when recently added media is loaded. Yours doesn't at all!

What I'd love to see is fanart backgrounds in the homescreen for each category, based on movies and tv shows in the library, like some other skins have.

- scarfa - 2011-06-12

Bram77 Wrote:Whow scarfa! You really did it again. I'm really! impressed by your work on Rapier. The animations are beautiful and (I don't know how you did it..) the skin is so freaking fast. A lot faster than most other skins. Most skins lock up for a second in the homescreen when recently added media is loaded. Yours doesn't at all!

What I'd love to see is fanart backgrounds in the homescreen for each category, based on movies and tv shows in the library, like some other skins have.

Thanks! That means alot because performance is very important to me. As for your suggestion I will consider it. Smile

- IAmTheDude360 - 2011-06-14

Hi Scarfa,

You have finally given us the reason to jump on to Dharma full time now with this beta.

We've (me, friends & family) have been using Rapier, and only Rapier since day one Big Grin

So far there has not been any performance issues, slowdowns or bugs (bar the OP ones) running on a variety of hardware, low to high.

We have one request though, the return of the simple banner view within Videos>Files from 9.11, we find it a lot easier to use with our NAS and very rarely use the Library function but SickBeard usually keeps it uptodate for the TV art.

The banners make it a lot nicer to look at Big Grin

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/IAmTheDude360/XBMC/screenshot000-1.png

Thanks again, really looking forward to the RC Smile

- activate - 2011-06-14

Is there a trick to displaying music videos in the music library. It has scanned it and placed them in the library but I'm unable to see them as I would of the movie library.