Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden (/showthread.php?tid=100882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- lowball - 2011-06-14

This is my new favorite skin. It runs smoothly and looks great. I also love the home menu customization.

- scarfa - 2011-06-14

IAmTheDude360 Wrote:Hi Scarfa,

You have finally given us the reason to jump on to Dharma full time now with this beta.

We've (me, friends & family) have been using Rapier, and only Rapier since day one Big Grin

So far there has not been any performance issues, slowdowns or bugs (bar the OP ones) running on a variety of hardware, low to high.

We have one request though, the return of the simple banner view within Videos>Files from 9.11, we find it a lot easier to use with our NAS and very rarely use the Library function but SickBeard usually keeps it uptodate for the TV art.

The banners make it a lot nicer to look at Big Grin

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/IAmTheDude360/XBMC/screenshot000-1.png

Thanks again, really looking forward to the RC Smile

Fixed. Icon and Big Icon views is now available for tv shows (file and library mode)

- mindweaver - 2011-06-14

I really like the new version! One thing that would make it look more exlusive would be to add a silver/grey theme. Would be nice to see that as an default option (to the blue and red) Smile

One more thing that would be nice, is to be able to hide SYSTEM from main menu. No need to have it there. And add Settings to the shutdown menu. That I would love.

Thanks for your hard work! I really would like to leave Aeon and crossover to a more modern skin. But there is always something missing. Rapier 4.00 BETA 1 is really closing in.

- scarfa - 2011-06-14

activate Wrote:Is there a trick to displaying music videos in the music library. It has scanned it and placed them in the library but I'm unable to see them as I would of the movie library.

There should be an entry if you go all the way back to the root node of the library. When scanning did you set the content as 'music videos'?

- scarfa - 2011-06-14

TV Logo support has now been added. It is available for all TV show views.

wide list:

- mindweaver - 2011-06-14

The ability to press UP (When at the first item) to get to bottom of lists would be great aswell Smile

EDIT: And to be able to press down (when on the last item) to go to top of list.

- scarfa - 2011-06-14

mindweaver Wrote:The ability to press UP (When at the first item) to get to bottom of lists would be great aswell Smile

EDIT: And to be able to press down (when on the last item) to go to top of list.

Thats fixed for the next beta. Smile

- IAmTheDude360 - 2011-06-14

scarfa Wrote:Fixed. Icon and Big Icon views is now available for tv shows (file and library mode)

Thats fantastic news, youve just made a few people really happy Smile

Thanks again!

- activate - 2011-06-15

scarfa Wrote:There should be an entry if you go all the way back to the root node of the library. When scanning did you set the content as 'music videos'?

Yep, see I have scanned it as you have suggested. So i set content as music videos and up comes MTV as the scraper. It scrapes it and bang a music videos folder is created with the item in it. I think all that is as it should be.
Am I not able to see this though when I click music or through the submenu on the home screen. At the moment the only way I can see it is to navigate through to the folder.

Ok, unrelated, I have just installed updated to the nightlies for the first time on atv2. The skin is not as quick as it is on the stable version, particularly as you scroll through the movie library and its loading the fanaarts. From reading though, I think that is to do with the skin support (limited) on the nightlies rather than the skin itself.

Also, I have installed your skin now on 5 other people, who I have setup atv2 for! Shocked

Great Skin! - iansolway - 2011-06-16

Excellent skin! love your work, just wondering if you will be implementing the tv guide addon? Currently, in my opinion, the only feature missing!

Again, Excellent skin!!Big Grin

- loggio - 2011-06-16

I don't suppose you've gone and endorsed any PVR functionality lately have you, scarfa? hehe

- jayhawk785 - 2011-06-18

scarfa, anyway you could use svn/git so we could pull the active fixes in your betas? Would be super handy to have!

love the skin updates so far--I concur with someone else that suggested a white/grey theme for the icons/text. The blue doesnt really sync well, stands out to me--but i could learn to love it if you dont want to change it.

Also, not sure if this is an xbmc thing or a skin thing, but support to identify dtsma / truehd via bitrate would be super nice.

- wannabegt4 - 2011-06-18

scarfa Wrote:I'll make them available at some point when the skin gets an official release.

Awesome. I'm hoping to make this work on my xboxes and they don't like xbt Sad

- scarfa - 2011-06-21

Beta 2 has been posted.

- josephdebono - 2011-06-22

Woot! Been visiting every day for this!!

Trying it out now!