Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator (/showthread.php?tid=101938)

- BlueCop - 2012-01-29

apw2607: yea show library is broken. NBC needs updates.

- apw2607 - 2012-01-29

BlueCop Wrote:apw2607: yea show library is broken. NBC needs updates.

Thanks for the confirmation.

- gdf68 - 2012-01-30

hi does the history channel still work on the free cable plug in

- kegobeer - 2012-01-30

gdf68 Wrote:hi does the history channel still work on the free cable plug in

It's on the first post.

- csunflip - 2012-01-30

any word on FOX? Alzatraz looks like a good show....

- BlueCop - 2012-01-30

gdf68: working fine here.

csunflip: fox isn't coming back anytime soon. same for FX. they use a completely new streaming method.

Hulu - Zeee1 - 2012-01-31

csunflip Wrote:any word on FOX? Alzatraz looks like a good show....

The Hulu plugin has Alcatraz. A Hulu plus account may be required.

- Mighty_Diamond - 2012-01-31

csunflip Wrote:any word on FOX? Alzatraz looks like a good show....

I stream it from Hulu on a tuesday evening, with a free account Big Grin Great show!!!

- clskier - 2012-02-01

Any possibility of adding "Dr. Oz" clips?
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos?tid=32&tid_1=All

- BlueCop - 2012-02-01

repo is going down. I scheduled for deletion.

tired of dealing with people.

check out what you want now. I am just going to do my things privately.

Plugin - Zeee1 - 2012-02-01

BlueCop Wrote:repo is going down. I scheduled for deletion.

BC, I appreciate your plugin, and whatever you put on it is fine with me. Please do not delete the plugin. I use it the way you have it. If you do not want to make changes then don't, and delete the forum, but please do not take down the plugin.

Thank you,

Zeee1

- Aenima99x - 2012-02-02

Zeee1 Wrote:BC, I appreciate your plugin, and whatever you put on it is fine with me. Please do not delete the plugin. I use it the way you have it. If you do not want to make changes then don't, and delete the forum, but please do not take down the plugin.

Thank you,

Zeee1

Agreed. BlueCop please don't let the negative users ruin it for the rest of us that appreciate all your work and excellent plugins.

Plugin - ramz434 - 2012-02-02

Sorry about all the crap Bluecop - what sucks is that people like me, who have never had any problems but loved what you did get f'ed over by a bunch of lazy bastards. I never had to write on these forums, cause I was able to do a search and find answers to any of the problems I had.

I joined today just so I can write this. I appreciate the work that you did. Dont forget the quiet people who have enough brain power to figure out their own problems and never needed to bother you.

- dodoadoodoo - 2012-02-02

ramz434 Wrote:Sorry about all the crap Bluecop - what sucks is that people like me, who have never had any problems but loved what you did get f'ed over by a bunch of lazy bastards. I never had to write on these forums, cause I was able to do a search and find answers to any of the problems I had.

I joined today just so I can write this. I appreciate the work that you did. Dont forget the quiet people who have enough brain power to figure out their own problems and never needed to bother you.

Same here, always able to solve my problems by checking the threads.

Thanks for your efforts

/D

- justgosh - 2012-02-02

Long time lurker, first time poster.

BlueCop Wrote:repo is going down. I scheduled for deletion.

Hulu and the US station aggregator are by far the best plugins for XBMC.
Those 2 plugins are the reason I bought and modded a stack of the original XBoxes 2 or 3 years ago. The XBoxes are dead now and I run XBMC and those plugins on an ATV2.

I can only think of a few successful attempts at media ubiquity. Chrome Browser, VLC, Hulu, and XBMC w/ BlueCop. I think your cross platform aggregator accomplished what Hulu does, but before Hulu was doing it and without a team of dedicated programmers. Want to watch Hulu on ATV? Ya, BlueCop did that. It's funny that you did that for someone that should see you as competition.

This is a not-for-profit but instead a get-thanks-from-a-stranger hobby for you. I'm sorry the statements of "___ is broke." have out-weighted the statements of "this is freaking cool and it looks like it was/is a ton of work, thanks." I'm sorry I didn't thank you sooner. Thank you BlueCop. This is freaking cool and it looks like it's a headache to maintain.

After some thought, I hope you will reconsider. If you were to just update the repo as you update your own, the rest of the world would be extremely lucky and grateful. If you left the repo and marked it as dead, it's still a ton of awesome information. Take 6 months away from the hobby and come back as a lurker. The fact that you come to this board and help people 1 on 1 is a bonus for the community, but isn't required.

My girlfriend asked me to thank you too.