Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-05-27

SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Ι know it but i am asking because every day i see that you change some things i.e colours etc.
So how can i be updated?

There is no update at the moment. Just working on, so stay tuned.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-05-27

butchabay Wrote:@Pat
About Star Rating there could be an option to choose like in rightlist view, use rating nr. instead of stars.
The orange case with the imdb rating is related to top 250 movies rated from imdb, you just have to set your scraper to imdb or choose the option use imdb rating in tmdb scarper settings.

About mpaa rating flags, as all the media is not compressed, you can use whatever for the mpaa ratings, just replace them with the one you want. Located in Media/Flagging/Ratings. There are Rating Flags for Australia, Germany, mpaa general and UK, what will be shown depends on the scraper settings. I think Aeon skin is using the short variant, (PG-13) for example.

Cool, thanks for that Big Grin
Also, ive posted in the weather forum and they think the issue with the double images is a skin issue? Not sure if you can fix that or not? But just a heads up.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329&page=19

Any chance of posting a 2.0.1.5, as i would really love to get hold of that new fanart view Wink its sooooooooo nice :-)

Also, i cant seem to get that imdb rating system in fanart view, even though i have set the default scraper to use imdb ratings? And im scared to movemy scraper to imdb, incase it rescrapes all my existing movies Angry im not sure how it works when you change scraper and then re-scrape? does it just scrape unknown content or does it rescrpae everything?

Thanks again and keep up the good work

edit..
How can i set the standard scraper to show BBFC icons? the scrap settings dont seem to allow it? is it only imdb scraper that allows this feature? if so ill switch if it wontaffect my current media scrapings :-)

- neoleo - 2011-05-27

Don't know if someone reported this. Thanks.

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-05-27

butchabay Wrote:There is no update at the moment. Just working on, so stay tuned.
Thanks

Cannot hide Fanart - torsteinvh - 2011-05-27

Very nice skin, but I have a problem which doesn't occur with the regular Cirrus skin. This is regular Cirrus with 'Hide Fanart' off and on:

Works as it should.

With Cirrus Extended however, the 'Hide Fanart' setting has no effect:

This happens on both a Windows 7 PC and an Apple TV 2.

- funkysven_4 - 2011-05-28

Hey butcha,

Finally got a screenshot uploaded. error happens when I have new media flags option ticked

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/screenshot000r.png/

Thanks

- kulprit - 2011-05-28

butchabay Wrote:About mpaa rating flags, as all the media is not compressed, you can use whatever for the mpaa ratings, just replace them with the one you want. Located in Media/Flagging/Ratings. There are Rating Flags for Australia, Germany, mpaa general and UK, what will be shown depends on the scraper settings. I think Aeon skin is using the short variant, (PG-13) for example.

From this butcha, do i just have to rename the ones I want to use to match the names of the equivalent mpaa ones?

Secondly, in settings where you can choose appearance, video, skin ,etc. Under addons there is no description like there are for the other options, ie. the configure add-ons line.

Cheers.

- branlr - 2011-05-28

PatrickBateman Wrote:Cool, thanks for that Big Grin
Also, ive posted in the weather forum and they think the issue with the double images is a skin issue? Not sure if you can fix that or not? But just a heads up.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329&page=19

Any chance of posting a 2.0.1.5, as i would really love to get hold of that new fanart view Wink its sooooooooo nice :-)

Also, i cant seem to get that imdb rating system in fanart view, even though i have set the default scraper to use imdb ratings? And im scared to movemy scraper to imdb, incase it rescrapes all my existing movies Angry im not sure how it works when you change scraper and then re-scrape? does it just scrape unknown content or does it rescrpae everything?

Thanks again and keep up the good work

edit..
How can i set the standard scraper to show BBFC icons? the scrap settings dont seem to allow it? is it only imdb scraper that allows this feature? if so ill switch if it wontaffect my current media scrapings :-)

The animated/static images=my fault, and totally a skin issue. When I ported the weather from T!, Ronie had it switchable, and I wasn't familiar with how to set that up at the time, so I said to hell with it, but accidentally left both images there, while removing the <visible> tags.

I have like 3 big half done things that I just haven't had a time to get back too..

1. Redo the weather altogether in order to fix the static/animated images. AND--add video to weather. Basically, just get the updated version from T! and replace all textures and what not...

2. Grajen's RSS reader=practically done but haven't had time to make it fully functioning/add menu options and such.

3. Add a comic's section with it's own views and heading and background.

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-05-28

butchabay Wrote:About mpaa rating flags, as all the media is not compressed, you can use whatever for the mpaa ratings, just replace them with the one you want. Located in Media/Flagging/Ratings. There are Rating Flags for Australia, Germany, mpaa general and UK, what will be shown depends on the scraper settings. I think Aeon skin is using the short variant, (PG-13) for example.
Ok, using the IMDB + Rotten Tomatoes scraper (which is the only one I know that gives me BBFC rating) - the rating field is populated with e.g. "12a" whereas the skin is expecting "UK:12a". I can edit it manually via Edit Library and the log appears but, given that your skin expects the "UK" prefix, was there a different scraper that you'd expect me to use?

- butchabay - 2011-05-28

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Ok, using the IMDB + Rotten Tomatoes scraper (which is the only one I know that gives me BBFC rating) - the rating field is populated with e.g. "12a" whereas the skin is expecting "UK:12a". I can edit it manually via Edit Library and the log appears but, given that your skin expects the "UK" prefix, was there a different scraper that you'd expect me to use?

That's why i've integrated library editor, not everyone is using ember media manager to catalogize their library. The naming convention for mpaa in flagging folder is original and i don't think it's a good idea to rename them.

butchabay Wrote:That's why i've integrated library editor, not everyone is using ember media manager to catalogize their library. The naming convention for mpaa in flagging folder is original and i don't think it's a good idea to rename them.
Yes, but I don't really want to edit each film manually.

I think I'll change the xml file instead and make sure it only expects UK ratings.

EDIT: Sorry if the above seemed rude. It's not a complaint in respect of the skin in any way, I'm just trying to find the best way to get the right logos for me.

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-05-28

Can you please explain me what is the meaning (use ) of the script.artistslideshow?
I have install it in the addons but whenever i run the XBMC i can not see it.
The script.library.editor is working properly
Tks for your attention..............

- butchabay - 2011-05-28

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Yes, but I don't really want to edit each film manually.

I think I'll change the xml file instead and make sure it only expects UK ratings.

EDIT: Sorry if the above seemed rude. It's not a complaint in respect of the skin in any way, I'm just trying to find the best way to get the right logos for me.

No problem, you can edit every xml you like. I'll take a look to other skins just to see how they manage the mpaa stuff.

butchabay Wrote:No problem, you can edit every xml you like. I'll take a look to other skins just to see how they manage the mpaa stuff.
or I could run Ember on Windowa over Samba to my Linux machine...

- butchabay - 2011-05-28

SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Can you please explain me what is the meaning (use ) of the script.artistslideshow?
I have install it in the addons but whenever i run the XBMC i can not see it.
The script.library.editor is working properly
Tks for your attention..............

The script auto downloads artist images and display them randomly in your music vis. While listening to your music. Just enable it in skin settings, general.