Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- htpc guy - 2011-10-19

I'm thinking of doing a color theme. Do the instructions in this thread apply?

- butchabay - 2011-10-19

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Yup - tested on preEden and it does work.

I need suggestions for a new name for the script because i don't think randommovie is right anymore. I'm also hoping to add some ideas from Pat (surprise surprise!) like random music functionality, play 3 random trailers of movies in the library and then play a selected one etc etc

Once we've got a good name I'll send instructions to Butcha.

So Pat can feel really luckySmile Ok mate once you have just give me a go. My next priority is to integrate your popup menu! Smile
Cheers

- butchabay - 2011-10-19

htpc guy Wrote:I'm thinking of doing a color theme. Do the instructions in this thread apply?

Hi mate, yes the uncompressed media folder is in the first post.
Looking forward Smile

- PatrickBateman - 2011-10-19

butchabay Wrote:So Pat can feel really luckySmile Ok mate once you have just give me a go. My next priority is to integrate your popup menu! Smile
Cheers

I do Laugh

We batted around some ideas the other night, and that geek has only gone and incorporated them into the scrip Nerd

Wink

Very excited though as The script is currently the most used icon on our media centre, and after the upgrades it'll burn out! In fact, we clicked it last night and ended up watching an incredible movie that we totally for got we had "moon" absolute 10/10 film ... It also picked a film called" the jacket" and "expired" and they too were fantastic movies! So cheers again el_p we love the script!

@butch,
for tv shows fanart view: Yea just the video window moves location when entering season view, then when you enter episode view the logo and text switch places? If episode view looked like season view and season view looked like the overall top view it'd be much cleaner.

For music fanart transistor, go to music recently added (up twice) and move quickly between 2 featured songs. You will then see a small transition back to the default music background before it loads the new fanart.. I'll see if I can capture it as it's only a millisecond or two.

@el_p
For the script if it's still doing random movies and music plus the new additional features, what about "Eclectic Cinema" which fits nicely as your script definitely fits into the eclectic category as it's pulling from a broad range of sources, has style and generates it's "own" ideas for what movie to watch and what music to listen to!

For music you could have something similar "Eclectic Sounds" "Eclectic Tunes" "Eclectic Beats" or you could call it "Eclectic Player" but abbreviate it to "elPlayer" as it's tied into your name that way.
Just some ideas, I'm sure there will be loads more but I thought I'd get us started.

The trailer Option is gonna be fantastic though, I'm sooo anticipating it's release.
Amazing work guys, totally loving my media centre now with al, you guys have done!

Ohh and guess what! My AVR is due in today, woot woot! my 7.1 set up is gonna be back up and running and then upgraded to 9.2 so that I can start watch watching movies with decent sound again Smile

- butchabay - 2011-10-19

PatrickBateman Wrote:I do Laugh

We batted around some ideas the other night, and that geek has only gone and incorporated them into the scrip Nerd

@butch,
for tv shows fanart view: Yea just the video window moves location when entering season view, then when you enter episode view the logo and text switch places? If episode view looked like season view and season view looked like the overall top view it'd be much cleaner.

For music fanart transistor, go to music recently added (up twice) and move quickly between 2 featured songs. You will then see a small transition back to the default music background before it loads the new fanart.. I'll see if I can capture it as it's only a millisecond or two.

Oh man you are too slow, already fixed video window last night Smile

Instead watching movies you should update Laugh

Added a new font size for plot now Size 22 is available, see if you like it, for now only in fanart view.

So when you talk about random songs you're still on dharma, dharma will not be supported in future, i've said 2.07 will be the last dharma version.

Cheers

- PatrickBateman - 2011-10-19

butchabay Wrote:Oh man you are too slow, already fixed video window last night Smile

Instead watching movies you should update Laugh

Added a new font size for plot now Size 22 is available, see if you like it, for now only in fanart view.

So when you talk about random songs you're still on dharma, dharma will not be supported in future, i've said 2.07 will be the last dharma version.

Cheers

LMAO Laugh

Cool I'll update now and check then new font size and see how it looks Smile

Not sure what you mean about random songs? I'm on pre-Eden and using latest svn? El_p is adding new features to his script for random music as well as random movies and the ability to chose what to watch from random trailers etc... but I'm defo on pre-Eden and latest svn Nod

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-10-19

PatrickBateman Wrote:@el_p
For the script if it's still doing random movies and music plus the new additional features, what about "Eclectic Cinema" which fits nicely as your script definitely fits into the eclectic category as it's pulling from a broad range of sources, has style and generates it's "own" ideas for what movie to watch and what music to listen to!

For music you could have something similar "Eclectic Sounds" "Eclectic Tunes" "Eclectic Beats" or you could call it "Eclectic Player" but abbreviate it to "elPlayer" as it's tied into your name that way.
Just some ideas, I'm sure there will be loads more but I thought I'd get us started.

The trailer Option is gonna be fantastic though, I'm sooo anticipating it's release.
Amazing work guys, totally loving my media centre now with al, you guys have done!

Ohh and guess what! My AVR is due in today, woot woot! my 7.1 set up is gonna be back up and running and then upgraded to 9.2 so that I can start watch watching movies with decent sound again Smile

The "elPlayer" idea massages my ego very nicely, but not sure it would work Wink

I was thinking along the lines of "Stuck for choice", "Help me choose" but wanted something that could be understood by non-native English speakers.

The trailer option is next on my list of things to add.

May be quiet for a bit though as I've a busy few weeks coming up No

- butchabay - 2011-10-19

PatrickBateman Wrote:LMAO Laugh

Cool I'll update now and check then new font size and see how it looks Smile

Not sure what you mean about random songs? I'm on pre-Eden and using latest svn? El_p is adding new features to his script for random music as well as random movies and the ability to chose what to watch from random trailers etc... but I'm defo on pre-Eden and latest svn Nod

Random Songs are for Dharma, Eden uses Latest Albums.

- ady199 - 2011-10-19

Is there a way for the theme to show the British Board of Film classifications?? i.e

U
PG
12A
R18

Thanks in advance

ady199 Wrote:Is there a way for the theme to show the British Board of Film classifications?? i.e

U
PG
12A
R18

Thanks in advance

Yes. I've got my box doing it.

I use the Rotten Tomatoes + IMDB scraper. I had to change the code slightly because there was an error in it, hopefully they've incorporated the fix now. Skins (including this one) expect the ratings to be prefixed with "UK:".

Search the forum for that scraper and you should find my comment on how to get UK ratings working.

- ady199 - 2011-10-19

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Yes. I've got my box doing it.

I use the Rotten Tomatoes + IMDB scraper. I had to change the code slightly because there was an error in it, hopefully they've incorporated the fix now. Skins (including this one) expect the ratings to be prefixed with "UK:".

Search the forum for that scraper and you should find my comment on how to get UK ratings working.

Many Thanks for the info

- SamHill - 2011-10-19

el_Paraguayo Wrote:The "elPlayer" idea massages my ego very nicely, but not sure it would work Wink

I was thinking along the lines of "Stuck for choice", "Help me choose" but wanted something that could be understood by non-native English speakers.

The trailer option is next on my list of things to add.

May be quiet for a bit though as I've a busy few weeks coming up No

what about simpley calling it the "Randomizer" as it basically radomly selects items. Just an idea.

It's a good idea, but it's very similar to "randomitems" which is what I'm trying to move away from.

Anyway, leave it to me, and let's keep this thread discussion on the skin... (sorry Butcha!!)

- butchabay - 2011-10-19

No problem, at least i'm glad seeing this thread active and animated Smile
What about " extended randomizer " Smile
You remember the changes for UK ratings? Could you share your includescodecflagging.xml, i'll integrate your changes. Thanx.

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-10-19

wandering in the uncompressed media folder, I see there are (ugly) blue and orange icon for login/lock. I guess it's for when you have password user enabled. I don't use this function

can you confirm these are used in 2.0.x:
ButtonMenuLogOffFO
ButtonMenuLogOffNF
ButtonMenuMasterFO
ButtonMenuMasterNF
ButtonMenuNoMasterFO
ButtonMenuNoMasterNF

If yes, would it be useful for you me to design new buttons?
I am madly busy these days, but could find half an hour for doing this

Cheers