Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- ady199 - 2011-11-20

Hi,

For some reason the Cirrus Extended V2 SVN version is not automatically updating on the ATV 2 (installed from the repo) - I'm still on version 351 and I understand the latest version is 353

I thought it may be just mine but I checked with a mate of mine and he was still on 351 - but removing it and re-installing from the repo, it installed version 353.

Any ideas?

(I have auto update enabled on addons)

- butchabay - 2011-11-20

@Yohan
I like the positions and while my next step will be to add imdb logo and rating to all views i'll use your rightlist view! Smile Thanx for sharing
And for the labels, if you find more let me know, so i can these missing strings and post the new file to translate before i'll release 2.07 ...
Cheers
@ady
No clue, but i think a clean install is the best idea. Now that you have done it see how it works, keep in mind you can't use both, if you have the skin installed via passion repo you need to delete the one you've downloaded with tortoise!
Passion repo will be updated every 24h i think.

- Yohan - 2011-11-20

butchabay Wrote:@Yohan
I like the positions and while my next step will be to add imdb logo and rating to all views i'll use your rightlist view! Smile Thanx for sharing
:-) Nice!
Perhaps the Top250 icon should be a little smaller too.
Another issue to fix is the Top250 icon itself. It is always displayed as orange because of the <colordiffuse>orange</colordiffuse> setting. In the xml I just posted it is altered to grey on line 1090.
I would suggest to refer to a new variable that's defined in the default colors xml. When theming, this variable can be orange, grey, green or whatever depending on the theme. Also the star rating can be defined this way, and maybe even the codec icons too.

- butchabay - 2011-11-20

If you set a different color in appearance settings, should already change.

- ady199 - 2011-11-20

Is it possible to have a separate Comedy section in the menu?

I've downloaded a lot of Comedy DVD's lately (stand-up shows i.e Lee Evans at the O2), I don't want them to appear in Movies or TV Shows

Thanks in advance

- mad-max - 2011-11-20

Create two smartplaylists...One points to all movies, One points to standup...Set the movie plsylist behind the movie Button. Then create a new Button called comedy or so and point the other comedy playlist

- ady199 - 2011-11-20

mad-max Wrote:Create two smartplaylists...One points to all movies, One points to standup...Set the movie plsylist behind the movie Button. Then create a new Button called comedy or so and point the other comedy playlist

I'm really sorry to sound thick, but how do I do that?

- mad-max - 2011-11-21

ady199 Wrote:I'm really sorry to sound thick, but how do I do that?

creating playlists can be done from videos section...that should be the easy part...then you have to open the include for your home-screen. Either vertical or horizontal...then take a look at the button for hd movies...there you see how to set a playlist as onclick for a button...change the movies button appropriate...then easiest way to get comedy is copying the hd-movies button, change button id, label and onclick event...save the file and your done...

Wow, that was a hard typing on my HTC... Shocked

mm

- butchabay - 2011-11-21

You don't need to edit the xml. Just create smartplaylists and put them on home as favorite.

- mad-max - 2011-11-21

butchabay Wrote:You don't need to edit the xml. Just create smartplaylists and put them on home!

Edit: butch, you're right...thought about changing the movies button from the GUI, but yeah, disable thr default one and create a new...

mmLaugh

- ady199 - 2011-11-21

Worked great - thanks guys

- ady199 - 2011-11-21

mad-max Wrote:creating playlists can be done from videos section...that should be the easy part...then you have to open the include for your home-screen. Either vertical or horizontal...then take a look at the button for hd movies...there you see how to set a playlist as onclick for a button...change the movies button appropriate...then easiest way to get comedy is copying the hd-movies button, change button id, label and onclick event...save the file and your done...

Wow, that was a hard typing on my HTC... Shocked

mm

I don't know if I've done this right - here is what I done:-

Created a new share called Comedy (under Video-files) and pointed it to my desktop where the files are.....I then added this to my favourites.....I then went into settings-skin and created a Custom favourite and set the label to Comedy and pointed it to the comedy favourite I added earlier..

The trouble is that when I update the library in Comedy - the items also appear in my movies list..

Help - can you please give me a step-by-step guide on how do this this??

Thanks in advance

- butchabay - 2011-11-21

ady199 Wrote:I don't know if I've done this right - here is what I done:-

Created a new share called Comedy (under Video-files) and pointed it to my desktop where the files are.....I then added this to my favourites.....I then went into settings-skin and created a Custom favourite and set the label to Comedy and pointed it to the comedy favourite I added earlier..

The trouble is that when I update the library in Comedy - the items also appear in my movies list..

Help - can you please give me a step-by-step guide on how do this this??

Thanks in advance

You have to hide Movies, and create a smartplaylist for your movies content without Comedy, else you won't be able to split them. Movies always have the complete scraped data from your library.

- ady199 - 2011-11-21

butchabay Wrote:You have to hide Movies, and create a smartplaylist for your movies content without Comedy, else you won't be able to split them. Movies always have the complete scraped data from your library.

Thanks but what do you mean by a smartplaylist? and how do I create one?

- mad-max - 2011-11-21

ady199 Wrote:Thanks but what do you mean by a smartplaylist? and how do I create one?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Smartplaylist#Smart_Playlists

And why did you wrote:
ady199 Wrote:Worked great - thanks guys
Huh Huh Huh Huh

mad-max