Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- RockDawg - 2011-11-28

butchabay Wrote:I've installed and put ptv as favourite on home, getting the same bug as described. Don't think it's an easy task. Need i bit time to understand what happens exiting ptv.

Thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it and hope you find the fix. Let me know if I can help in any way.

- keibertz - 2011-11-28

Tago Wrote:I love the skin, but is there a way to remove the shirtless guy with the sword from the TV Shows view?

IF u mean the picture inside the TV-Guide than u have to change the picture tv_shows.jpg inside the folder skin.cirrus.extended.v2\backgrounds
I could not finde a way in the Settings to change it

- butchabay - 2011-11-28

RockDawg Wrote:Thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it and hope you find the fix. Let me know if I can help in any way.

I've posted our problem in ptv thread, tried Rapier and Fusion migma and have the same issue, aeon nox, refocus, simplicity are working well.
Hope we get a solution soon Smile

- butchabay - 2011-11-28

keibertz Wrote:IF u mean the picture inside the TV-Guide than u have to change the picture tv_shows.jpg inside the folder skin.cirrus.extended.v2\backgrounds
I could not finde a way in the Settings to change it

You can change the background of tv guide via customizer, just be sure tvguide button is not hidden Smile

- keibertz - 2011-11-28

butchabay Wrote:You can change the background of tv guide via customizer, just be sure tvguide button is not hidden Smile

ah ok it is hidden in my standard configuration Big Grin
i only use it from the submenüentry at the moment it does not work here but i think it depends on the nightbuild

- butchabay - 2011-11-28

keibertz Wrote:ah ok it is hidden in my standard configuration Big Grin
i only use it from the submenüentry at the moment it does not work here but i think it depends on the nightbuild

Tv guide is a standalone script now, you just need to start tvshow next aired and it works. I'll change it for the next update.

- GuiZ - 2011-11-28

Hi there

I've got a problem with Tv Show next aired script. When i enter the TV show next aired menu in addon, i can see the show of the week but when i enter in Tv Show menu, i can't see the next episod... It's not the first time that i encounter this problem but i can't remember how i resolved it...
I've installed last nightly and CE SVN (awesome Butch as usual!)

Thanks in advance

- butchabay - 2011-11-28

GuiZ Wrote:Hi there

I've got a problem with Tv Show next aired script. When i enter the TV show next aired menu in addon, i can see the show of the week but when i enter in Tv Show menu, i can't see the next episod... It's not the first time that i encounter this problem but i can't remember how i resolved it...
I've installed last nightly and CE SVN (awesome Butch as usual!)

Thanks in advance

Hi,
i'll take a look, but nothing changed in the skin since it was released, i may think something changed in the addon.

- butchabay - 2011-11-28

RockDawg Wrote:Thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it and hope you find the fix. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Please could you test something?

Open home.xml and set :

Line2

PHP Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">8999</defaultcontrol

To:

PHP Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">9000</defaultcontrol

and

Line4

PHP Code:
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay

To:

PHP Code:
<allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay

And try to start ptv from favourites ...

Thanx

- RockDawg - 2011-11-28

I'll check that when I get home tonight. Thanks!

- GuiZ - 2011-11-28

Hi ,

Butch, something else. In the new infoscreen, you use folder.jpeg for cover. For tvshow all my folder.jpeg are banners so there're strech in the infoscreen.
The problem is that i'm using the folder.jpeg (as banners) for XBMC commander on Ipad et Iphone... Is there a way to use the poster.jpeg or the seasonall.tbn for the infoscreen??Sad

Edit: Of course I can't change the banner view in Xbmc commander... In TVshow, banner is the only view i can use

- Martijn - 2011-11-28

Maybe it is best to use a global settings 'use posters instead of banners'

- butchabay - 2011-11-28

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Maybe it is best to use a global settings 'use posters instead of banners'

Ofcourse, that's why i've integrated use banner.jpg support Smile

Use posters instead of banners should be default, as i see every day the same comments about that ... squished posters !

- butchabay - 2011-11-28

RockDawg Wrote:I'll check that when I get home tonight. Thanks!

OK, should be fixed, just commited to svn (pre Eden only)!

Please test it and report back, thanx.

- RockDawg - 2011-11-28

Thanks a ton! I look forward to trying it out when I get home. Will definitely report back.