Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-12-09

cd492 Wrote:@butchabay whats the latest svn, 372?

The Moviesets View looks awesome!

Yep Rev. 372!

REQUEST: Modified Coverflow View Option... - therealjoeblow - 2011-12-09

In the coverflow view (movies) - between the covers and the info-bar at the bottom it always shows the plot (or alternatively the plot outline if toggled in the settings).

Would it be possible to have an option to not show the plot at all, and when that is turned off, move the display of the covers down to the bottom?

This would:

1) make the display of the coverflow cleaner (in my opinion, it's a very 'visual' view which I would prefer to show as little pure text info as possible); and

2) make more of the fanart visible since the covers would be about 1/5th of the screen lower.

Cheers and thanks
The REAL Joe

- butchabay - 2011-12-10

therealjoeblow Wrote:In the coverflow view (movies) - between the covers and the info-bar at the bottom it always shows the plot (or alternatively the plot outline if toggled in the settings).

Would it be possible to have an option to not show the plot at all, and when that is turned off, move the display of the covers down to the bottom?

This would:

1) make the display of the coverflow cleaner (in my opinion, it's a very 'visual' view which I would prefer to show as little pure text info as possible); and

2) make more of the fanart visible since the covers would be about 1/5th of the screen lower.

Cheers and thanks
The REAL Joe

I'll think about it and drop your request to the list, but not as a high priority.

Top 250 flag - bsoriano - 2011-12-10

Butcha,

Would it be possible to add Top 250 information for movie views? Most scrapers already scrape this, and the field is there in the video database. For me, this is the only thing missing for me to use Cirrus Extended v2 as my skin all the time. Thanks for considering this request.

Regards,

Bart

- Krautmaster - 2011-12-10

Prio 1:

LiveTV OSD Logo fixes Big Grin
Weather Widgets animated on Home =)
Global temperature beside Clock

Prio 2:

all other useless stuff.

- butchabay - 2011-12-10

bsoriano Wrote:Butcha,

Would it be possible to add Top 250 information for movie views? Most scrapers already scrape this, and the field is there in the video database. For me, this is the only thing missing for me to use Cirrus Extended v2 as my skin all the time. Thanks for considering this request.

Regards,

Bart

Already available in most views, fanart, rightlist, compact ...

- butchabay - 2011-12-10

Krautmaster Wrote:Prio 1:

LiveTV OSD Logo fixes Big Grin
Weather Widgets animated on Home =)
Global temperature beside Clock

Prio 2:

all other useless stuff.

1. As soon i install a stable pvr build
Animated weather icons already there for weather plus
Maybe as an option

2. Examples? Smile

- Krautmaster - 2011-12-10

thx Wink

kleins Späßle

Everthing stuff is usefull for someone, so - i have to load weather plus i think - i'll report in this.

Thx for ur great work

- ialand - 2011-12-10

re: Weather.

Possible to restore the current temperature to the top bar if a weather provider is installed, blank like it is now if not?

- cd492 - 2011-12-10

Can't find the new Movie Sets View. Is it already included in the newest SVN?

- butchabay - 2011-12-10

cd492 Wrote:Can't find the new Movie Sets View. Is it already included in the newest SVN?

Yes. You need to access movie sets by movie submenu. Movie sets addon is required!

- cd492 - 2011-12-10

butchabay Wrote:Yes. You need to access movie sets by movie submenu. Movie sets addon is required!

Yeah I already did this but I don`t have the View you mentioned.

- butchabay - 2011-12-11

cd492 Wrote:Yeah I already did this but I don`t have the View you mentioned.

Not possible! You have the latest Movie Sets installed?

- keibertz - 2011-12-11

butchabay Wrote:Not possible! You have the latest Movie Sets installed?

i treied to write this on my android tablet. But with german auto correction it is not realy posible to wirte an english text. So i gave up and switched back to my old school laptop ...

with the new SVN Version 373, just dowloaded some minutes ago, i can switch to the new movieset view. And i can see the movie sets down on the bottom. But i have to wait some seconds bevor the movies from the movieset popup. Can´t it show the movies from the movie set directly without some seconds delay ?

With the SVN Version from yesterday nothing pops up at all ... or it was emty.
So i think it depends on which Version you are if u see it or not.

EDIT:
After some triees the movies from the set didnt show up all the time. Sometimes it just shows nothing, see picture

Error Code in XBMC Logfile:
01:54:28 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 37: invalid start byte
01:54:28 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 47: invalid start byte
01:54:29 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] InfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for moviesets info took 12.142s
01:54:29 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] MyVideos58.db: last modification is 2011-12-11 01:54:08
01:54:40 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 37: invalid start byte
01:54:40 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 47: invalid start byte
01:54:41 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] InfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for moviesets info took 11.567s
01:54:41 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] MyVideos58.db: last modification is 2011-12-11 01:54:29

- Kokonutcreme - 2011-12-11

Downloaded SVN 372 and looks great, tv next aired addon and tv guide still not working for me, tv next aired script completes 30% before stopping with error.

Upgraded to latest nightly build this morning as well, will try SVN 373.