Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-12-14

dsync89 Wrote:Hey guys. Tried out this skin yesterday and loving it ever since. I like all the extra features that are offered. One question arises when I wanted to add cdart, clearArt and artist fanart. Where should I put those files? Is there a centralized folder that I can set? And what is the naming standard for each of the files?

The most important thing, is to have a folder structure like:

Example:

M:Music:

Artist

fanart.jpg
cdart.png
logo.png
Extrafanart (inside you can put your artists fanart)

Album

Then you need to set your music path in System --> Skin --> Extended Mod -- > Option to make use of Artists Clear Logos --> Set Path:

In the example it's M:Music

Enable extrafanart for Music in Extended Mod Settings aswell.

- keibertz - 2011-12-14

thx for this explenation so i know why it never works for me.

M:Music:
A:
Artist

fanart.jpg
cdart.png
logo.png

Album

B:
Artist

fanart.jpg
cdart.png
logo.png

Album

But for System --> Skin --> Extended Mod -- > Option to make use of Artists Clear Logos --> Set Path i cant set M:Music than it cant finde anything and if i set M:Music:A it only finds everything in folder A but nothing from folder B.

Anyone idear how i can handel it ?

- butchabay - 2011-12-14

@keybertz
And why you can't set path? I have set mine E:/Music
Sorry missunderstood, ofcourse you should have your music in your database, else it won't work.
Edit: you don't have to create another folder a: or b:

- keibertz - 2011-12-14

butchabay Wrote:@keybertz
And why you can't set path? I have set mine E:/Music
Sorry missunderstood, ofcourse you should have your music in your database, else it won't work.
Edit: you don't have to create another folder a: or b:
Without folder A: or B: it would work for sure. But i habe this folder in my folder structure.
It looks like \\Pluto\mp3\MP3_B\Björk or \\Pluto\mp3\MP3_G\Guano.Apes
If i set path \\Pluto\mp3\ he didnt finde anything. If i set path to \\Pluto\mp3\MP3_B\ it only finds all the Artists in this folder.

But i am not realy sure if i had a musik database when i was testing. so maby i will test again.

EDIT: a lot of new stuff on the SVN have to test it Big Grin

- Martijn - 2011-12-14

keibertz Wrote:Without folder A: or B: it would work for sure. But i habe this folder in my folder structure.
It looks like \\Pluto\mp3\MP3_B\Björk or \\Pluto\mp3\MP3_G\Guano.Apes
If i set path \\Pluto\mp3\ he didnt finde anything. If i set path to \\Pluto\mp3\MP3_B\ it only finds all the Artists in this folder.

But i am not realy sure if i had a musik database when i was testing. so maby i will test again.

You can create a separate folder structure apart from your current music folder.

it should look like this:
\\music\<artist>\ (put all images here)
and just point Cirrus to that one. It keeps your music folders clean Smile
Only cdart.png will have to be put inside the album folder

- keibertz - 2011-12-14

Martijn Wrote:You can create a separate folder structure apart from your current music folder.

it should look like this:
\\music\<artist>\ (put all images here)
and just point Cirrus to that one. It keeps your music folders clean Smile
Only cdart.png will have to be put inside the album folder

grandiose idear i will do that.
PS: Artwort Organizer will create all the Artist folders for me and put all the images into the folder Big Grin

- Martijn - 2011-12-14

keibertz Wrote:grandiose idear i will do that.
PS: Artwort Organizer will create all the Artist folders for me and put all the images into the folder Big Grin

So does CDart manager Wink

- keibertz - 2011-12-14

Martijn Wrote:So does CDart manager Wink
positive i use CDart manager right now.

- Martijn - 2011-12-14

keibertz Wrote:positive i use CDart manager right now.

Just set it to a path were you want the artwork to be stored Smile

New Weather Widgets and Concerts - butchabay - 2011-12-15

Weather Widgets:

Weather Widgets Light Theme:

Concerts:

- keibertz - 2011-12-15

butchabay Wrote:Weather Widgets:

Weather Widgets Light Theme:

Realy nice love it

- dsync89 - 2011-12-15

I see. Thanks for the clarification. Another thing that puzzles me is that the artist fanart (named as fanart.jpg) doesn't seemed to show up as the background when I browse by Artist. It's just the default background (lady wearing a headphone image) that is being shown.

Also is there any program that can auto create artist.nfo? I hate some artist (esp. japanese artist) information that is missing in the info.

- MaxHeadroom - 2011-12-15

butchabay Wrote:I don't think i understand what you mean, the only bug i have to fix is the submenus not showing in lowerded horizontal home menu. It's that what you intend to explain?

Thanks Butcha - that is what I meant. Sorry for the clumsy way to expain. English is only my first language Blush

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

dsync89 Wrote:I see. Thanks for the clarification. Another thing that puzzles me is that the artist fanart (named as fanart.jpg) doesn't seemed to show up as the background when I browse by Artist. It's just the default background (lady wearing a headphone image) that is being shown.

Also is there any program that can auto create artist.nfo? I hate some artist (esp. japanese artist) information that is missing in the info.

I'll take a look, you're sure you have extrafanart for music disabled in extended mod settings ?

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

MaxHeadroom Wrote:Thanks Butcha - that is what I meant. Sorry for the clumsy way to expain. English is only my first language Blush

No problem, btw it was fixed and commited.