Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-12-28

T800 Wrote:I will reserve judgment until I have seen it on my TV but so far what I have seen of it I don't like the pause screen at all. I just don't understand why a pause screen that covers the middle of the screen is preferable. Huh

I said i'll make an option to disable info on paused, there is still the option slim info and paused screen, and if people would read the posts i'm writing they would know that i wrote: i can post the old xml's if someone don't likes the new info screen. I'm putting a lot of my spare time into this, so if users don't like new stuff i've added they should leave and use the original cirrus.

- Martijn - 2011-12-28

butchabay Wrote:I said i'll make an option to disable info on paused, there is still the option slim info and paused screen, and if people would read the posts i'm writing they would know that i wrote: i can post the old xml's if someone don't likes the new info screen. I'm putting a lot of my spare time into this, so if users don't like new stuff i've added they should leave and use the original cirrus.

Well said Nod

- BigNoid - 2011-12-28

dsync89 Wrote:After updating to the latest revision the skin had looked weird, it affect other skin like Aeon Nox and MQ3 as well Sad Alaska and Confluence remain unaffected.

Ben91 created a trac ticket for this and it should be fixed in next beta/rc release.

- dsync89 - 2011-12-28

I see. I wonder what's causing the trouble. Been reverting back to revision 388 for now for cirrus and 1.5.0 for Nox.

- BigNoid - 2011-12-28

dsync89 Wrote:I see. I wonder what's causing the trouble. Been reverting back to revision 388 for now for cirrus and 1.5.0 for Nox.

Restart of XBMC should fix it, if not extract zip manually into your addons folder, no need to stick to older versions.

- dsync89 - 2011-12-28

Restart as in relaunching the program? Done that and it still remained unchanged.

- Nimo - 2011-12-28

i cant update cev2 svn in xbmc. just manually download and extract works. installing other skins exits xbmc. i hope beta2 fix this bug.

- butchabay - 2011-12-28

Cirrus extended v2 is not available via repo, only svn version pre eden can be updated once xbmc passion repo updates the latest commits.

- dsync89 - 2011-12-28

Is there any way to display Unicode as I have some TVB Dramas in chinese characters.

- butchabay - 2011-12-28

dsync89 Wrote:Is there any way to display Unicode as I have some TVB Dramas in chinese characters.

The fonts are vegur and arial, so no clue if there is unicode support.
Just try to change the fonts in appearance settings.

Now Playing Music Vertical Home modified - butchabay - 2011-12-29

Extrafanart for Music must be enabled in skin settings --> Extended Mod -->

I broke it - Muther - 2011-12-29

OK I broke something....LOL I'm running Eden beta in wim7 I installed your skin and directly got to selecting things and changed to the horizontal home layout..... then I was messing around and set it to lower menu (I think that's what it was called) and now the menus are all screwed up and I cant get to the settings to change it back.... none of the sub-menus are popping up.

any thoughts?

I tried deleting the skin and reloading it but this did not change it. is there a was to reset to defaults? either to the vertical or the mid-horizontal

PS I really like the flexibility of this skin, I'm new to xbmc (like a week new) and don't know my way around xml coding too well but I'm trying.Smile

- butchabay - 2011-12-29

Muther Wrote:OK I broke something....LOL I'm running Eden beta in wim7 I installed your skin and directly got to selecting things and changed to the horizontal home layout..... then I was messing around and set it to lower menu (I think that's what it was called) and now the menus are all screwed up and I cant get to the settings to change it back.... none of the sub-menus are popping up.

any thoughts?

I tried deleting the skin and reloading it but this did not change it. is there a was to reset to defaults? either to the vertical or the mid-horizontal

PS I really like the flexibility of this skin, I'm new to xbmc (like a week new) and don't know my way around xml coding too well but I'm trying.Smile

You need to tell me which version of the skin you're using, to get everything to default you need to delete your guisettings.xml in your appdata folder.

- Muther - 2011-12-29

I down loaded this one cirrus extended v2 (2.06 pre-Eden Download) from the first page in the thread.

I have a habit of changing to many things at once... I got to stop that. Smile

Thanks for your help and work.

Cirrus Extended v2 Release 2.07 EDEN - butchabay - 2011-12-31

Update Available Here:

Download

Download and install via Zip File in XBMC

ENJOY and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Some Screenshots 2.07

Changelog:

- New Info and Paused Screen and new Vertical Home Menu and Submenu only pre-Eden Scrennshots1:Screenshots2:Screenshots3:
- Default Font in Rightlist View only pre-Eden Post:
- TV Show Poster instead of Episode Thumb in DialogFullscreenInfo Only pre-EdenScreenshots
- Movie Sets, Video and Music Video on Home Post:
- Music Videos & Concerts on Home only pre-Eden
- Weather widget on home
- TV Show next Aired (TV Guide) Onclick directly to Addon
- Added Artwork Downloader Support (Pre-Eden only)
- Option to disable Now Playing Widgets and Labels on Home for Videos
- Option to Enable/Disable TV Tunes
- Remove Thumb for " non movies " stuff in dialogfullscreen.xml
- Rollback Button in Addon Settings
- Movie Sets support (Pre-Eden only) Post:
- Mpeg Flags Post:
- Reworked Fanart Slide View
- Problem with Pseudo TV Post: ONLY PRE-EDEN
- Animations Recently Added Horizontal Layout
- Weather Changes Added
- Title Text Overlapping Time in Videoplayback (Files) Screenshot
- Vertical Menu, Music entering recently added not fading to gray Post: