Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2012-01-10

Kokonutcreme Wrote:Butchabay I've downloaded zip files of Cirrus SVN 405 and 406 from http://xbmc.tarlak.net/addons/Files/skin.cirrus.extended.v2.svn/

but both of them can't be opened as it doesn't appear to be a valid archive. I've not had any problems in the past downloading updates from this address before could you check the contents of the zip file posted here for me please.

Just tested 406 and worked on my end. You may try again.

Australia should be supported, what scraper are you using ? Else just try another skin supporting australian certification and i'll take a look.

- Killer-JoeBR - 2012-01-10

I found a bug in the recently added widget for TV Shows. Unlike the movies widget, where the titles are left aligned, in the tv widget the titles ar aligned in the right (with some letters out of screen) but when selected they go to the left (which i suppose would be the right place).

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/errorvv.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- Kokonutcreme - 2012-01-10

butchabay Wrote:Just tested 406 and worked on my end. You may try again.

It must be something on my PC. Now I can't open previous update versions that I've downloaded and installed successfully in the past.

It's weird though it's only affecting zip files for Cirrus skin, zip install files for updates to Aeon Nox, Metropolis, Neon and MQ3 all open fine.

Thanks for looking into it Butchabay.

- butchabay - 2012-01-10

Kokonutcreme Wrote:It must be something on my PC. Now I can't open previous update versions that I've downloaded and installed successfully in the past.

It's weird though it's only affecting zip files for Cirrus skin, zip install files for updates to Aeon Nox, Metropolis, Neon and MQ3 all open fine.

Thanks for looking into it Butchabay.

You are on windows, linux or mac ?

- butchabay - 2012-01-10

Killer-JoeBR Wrote:I found a bug in the recently added widget for TV Shows. Unlike the movies widget, where the titles are left aligned, in the tv widget the titles ar aligned in the right (with some letters out of screen) but when selected they go to the left (which i suppose would be the right place).

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/errorvv.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanx will be fixed.

butchabay Wrote:You are on windows, linux or mac ?

Funny that's what I started investigating. Originally downloaded files onto Win 7 laptop and winzip can't open them. Downloaded 7-Zip client and was able to open and extract files successfully. Noticed when selecting zip file to open that host OS is Unix.

Then downloaded latest SVN files for Glass and Aeon Nox from same index page and winzip can't open the files but 7-Zip can. The host OS in all the files I've downloaded is Unix which I don't know is different from before when winzip was able to open install files I've downloaded from this location.

I don't have any problems downloading and opening any files from github.

I run XBMC on my Mac mini and use Zipeg to extract rar and zip files and when I tried to extract the files on the Mac all that was listed in the archive was a contents page that I couldn't read but no standard folder structure and files.

It's no biggie if I have to use a different client to open the zip file but in case if anyone else encounters the same problem on Windows, 7-Zip will extract the files successfully.

butchabay Wrote:Australia should be supported, what scraper are you using ? Else just try another skin supporting australian certification and i'll take a look.

I'm using Rotten Tomatoes + IMDB from Mortstar's repository for two libraries and IMDB for another two (just recently installed Mortstar's scraper so haven't rescraped entire collection). Reason why I'm trying Rotten+IMDB is because you can specify which certification ratings system to use.

To clearly explain what I'm asking. On the information panels and where the media flags on library viewtypes are displayed, can the Australian OFLC rating logos be shown in place of the default MPAA logos?

I'm not sure if every skin includes international ratings in their flags directory or what needs to be included in .nfo files in order for them to be selected ahead of the MPAA default.

When I was using YAMJ on my popcorn hour it allowed you to display your country's ratings certificates by a simple edit in YAMJ that would be picked up by all skins as they all included the international ratings flags and there was no specific entry needed in a nfo file.

If it's only possible by editing an nfo file I'll just do it for new movies added as I have over 1000 movies and after manually creating separate extrathumbs, extrafanart folders and renaming the movie thumbnail files to .tbn which is different to YAMJ I'm not that desperate for it, to manually edit or create nfo files for all my movies in order for the Australian ratings flags to be displayed.

- lbbeurmann - 2012-01-10

Kai- Wrote:First of all: I realy love your extension of cirrus. Its my all time favorit skin. But...

.. since the last update vor eden (2.07) im a little annoyed by the new info/pause/fast forward osd. It blocks the center of the screen and makes it hard when fast forwarding. It would be nice to have a option to switch back to the old version. I'm not generaly against the idea of adjusting the pause/info screen, but the center of the screen is not the best position for it.

I really like the new OSD, but is it possible to enable an option to either keep it in the center of the screen or anchor it to the top of the screen, similar to the way the main menu has either a horizontal or vertical option?

- el_Paraguayo - 2012-01-10

Kokonutcreme Wrote:I'm using Rotten Tomatoes + IMDB from Mortstar's repository for two libraries and IMDB for another two (just recently installed Mortstar's scraper so haven't rescraped entire collection). Reason why I'm trying Rotten+IMDB is because you can specify which certification ratings system to use.

To clearly explain what I'm asking. On the information panels and where the media flags on library viewtypes are displayed, can the Australian OFLC rating logos be shown in place of the default MPAA logos?

I'm not sure if every skin includes international ratings in their flags directory or what needs to be included in .nfo files in order for them to be selected ahead of the MPAA default.

When I was using YAMJ on my popcorn hour it allowed you to display your country's ratings certificates by a simple edit in YAMJ that would be picked up by all skins as they all included the international ratings flags and there was no specific entry needed in a nfo file.

If it's only possible by editing an nfo file I'll just do it for new movies added as I have over 1000 movies and after manually creating separate extrathumbs, extrafanart folders and renaming the movie thumbnail files to .tbn which is different to YAMJ I'm not that desperate for it, to manually edit or create nfo files for all my movies in order for the Australian ratings flags to be displayed.

Butcha, I'll take a look at this if you want (I assume the logos are already included with the skin)

I had problems at first with IMBD + RT scraper and the UK ratings as the scraper didn't insert the prefix that the skin was expecting.

Will let you know what I find.

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Butcha, I'll take a look at this if you want (I assume the logos are already included with the skin)

I had problems at first with IMBD + RT scraper and the UK ratings as the scraper didn't insert the prefix that the skin was expecting.

Will let you know what I find.

Yes - looks like the skin is expecting all ratings to be prefixed by "Australia:" but (on the version on my machine) the scraper is not set up to insert this.

Kokonutcreme - I've got something I've got to do now, but I'll mod the relevant skin file and post the link shortly - won't take long - should be up in an hour or so.

Butcha, it also appears the Australian ratings images are in the "ratings" folder but not in "newratings". I'm not sure when the newratings ones are actually called.

- butchabay - 2012-01-10

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Butcha, it also appears the Australian ratings images are in the "ratings" folder but not in "newratings". I'm not sure when the newratings ones are actually called.

The new ratings where only made for us ratings.

Anyway thanks for looking into it.

Kokonutcreme, can you try one thing for me before I post a fix for you.

Go to the "movie information" screen for one of your films and click "Edit Library" - I assume you have the addon installed.

In the MPAA field I assume you just have one of G, PG, M, MA etc. Can you type in "Australia:" before the rating and save it and then see if the logo is displayed.

Let me know what you get.

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Kokonutcreme, can you try one thing for me before I post a fix for you.

Go to the "movie information" screen for one of your films and click "Edit Library" - I assume you have the addon installed.

In the MPAA field I assume you just have one of G, PG, M, MA etc. Can you type in "Australia:" before the rating and save it and then see if the logo is displayed.

Let me know what you get.

Sure, I won't be home for a little while yet, but will test and get back to you. Many thanks to you both for looking at my query.

- butchabay - 2012-01-10

lbbeurmann Wrote:I really like the new OSD, but is it possible to enable an option to either keep it in the center of the screen or anchor it to the top of the screen, similar to the way the main menu has either a horizontal or vertical option?

In the next commit there will be 2 additional settings options, higher osd, lower osd.