Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- matzer - 2012-01-16

Hi,

yesterday I did reinstall xbmc+cirrus+Art DL+... and got two problems now. Don't know if I messed up some settings I didn't remember correctly or if it is an issues in the skin/xbmc.

1) TV show episodes are ordered alphabetically though Episode Numbers are recognized (info screen)

2) Movie Covers are not downloaded or cirrus skin tries to display some stuff which isn't present:

Thanks!

- butchabay - 2012-01-16

@matzer
Which version? Dharma or Eden Beta?
Press i for info and set the thumb. Are you in library mode or file mode? I need more infos,
But if you have setup your library it must work as exepted.

- Kokonutcreme - 2012-01-16

butchabay Wrote:[php]

Are you using the new mpaa flags ? If yes disable it.

Thanks Butchabay, I am using the new mpaa flag so will disable and edit the code as specified.

- spamtomas - 2012-01-16

butchabay Wrote:@matzer
Which version? Dharma or Eden Beta?
Press i for info and set the thumb. Are you in library mode or file mode? I need more infos,
But if you have setup your library it must work as exepted.

Not to hijack matzer question but I have the same problem 2 that he has. I'm running dharma and movie covers are working in file view but not in library mode. In library mode I just get generated stills from the movie.

- butchabay - 2012-01-16

spamtomas Wrote:Not to hijack matzer question but I have the same problem 2 that he has. I'm running dharma and movie covers are working in file view but not in library mode. In library mode I just get generated stills from the movie.

Not possible.

- matzer - 2012-01-16

@butchabay
Sorry for missing infos.
Version is Eden Beta (24.12.) on Win7, Covers/Thumbs are missing in both Library and File mode and also in home screen "Latest Movies" (just two covers are displayed, rest of the 'latest' bar is blank).
When setting the thumb via 'Get Thumb' the image is displayed correctly, regardless which mode or screen.

I was testing a lot of xbmc related stuff recently and wanted a "clean" start now, but this is the first time those two issues occur.

- keibertz - 2012-01-16

spamtomas Wrote:Not to hijack matzer question but I have the same problem 2 that he has. I'm running dharma and movie covers are working in file view but not in library mode. In library mode I just get generated stills from the movie.

Try to rescan this movies manuell. I think the XBMC Scraper had a problem ... After a manuell rescan from the error movies it should work.

- spamtomas - 2012-01-16

butchabay Wrote:Not possible.

I appreciate your incredulity however I am only describing what I see. If there is anything I can provide to clarify this please ask me. When I change to file
Mode and select get thumb I also get the correct image but in library mode it is just an auto generated thumb

- keibertz - 2012-01-16

spamtomas Wrote:I appreciate your incredulity however I am only describing what I see. If there is anything I can provide to clarify this please ask me. When I change to file
Mode and select get thumb I also get the correct image but in library mode it is just an auto generated thumb

do u have this error in all Skins ?
I dont think that its an Skin error.
Please try an other skin an look if you can see the Covers and Fanarts there.

- spamtomas - 2012-01-16

keibertz Wrote:Try to rescan this movies manuell. I think the XBMC Scraper had a problem ... After a manuell rescan from the error movies it should work.

Thanks for the suggestion unfortuantely I have done this twice. I have completely removed my user data as per the Xbox wiki and reset my source and rescanned. I have all movie data in nfo files and artwork locally. This happens with all movies. All was working fine and I changed my media files from locally to a nas share and then the problems started.

- spamtomas - 2012-01-16

keibertz Wrote:do u have this error in all Skins ?
I dont think that its an Skin error.
Please try an other skin an look if you can see the Covers and Fanarts there.

I have not tried this and this should have been my first test but i did not because they showed fine in file view I assumed it was a skin issue. I will test this ASAP at home tonight and post results. Thanks for help guys

- matzer - 2012-01-16

Stupid me...
Re-added the movie source and xbmc is scanning right now, first files seem ok.
Will see about the other issue (tv episode sorting) later, since it's a different scraper.

- Kokonutcreme - 2012-01-16

butchabay Wrote:[php]ac

Are you using the new mpaa flags ? If yes disable it.

Kokonutcreme Wrote:Thanks Butchabay, I am using the new mpaa flag so will disable and edit the code as specified.

Pardon my ignorance but in which xml file do I edit the code as recommended?

- butchabay - 2012-01-16

Kokonutcreme Wrote:Pardon my ignorance but in which xml file do I edit the code as recommended?

You don't need to code anything, the problem is i've not added other stuff to the new mpaa. There are only us rating. Just disable new mpaa in skin settings.

- keibertz - 2012-01-16

spamtomas Wrote:Thanks for the suggestion unfortuantely I have done this twice. I have completely removed my user data as per the Xbox wiki and reset my source and rescanned. I have all movie data in nfo files and artwork locally. This happens with all movies. All was working fine and I changed my media files from locally to a nas share and then the problems started.
so u use this Skin on a XBOX ? I am not sure if its working there.

@butch ?