Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- vicmanpergar - 2012-01-21

Martijn Wrote:If you have quality looking movies logo and discs you are most welcome to upload them Smile

Already gave it a try, not as easy as i thought, lol
Made one for the Hostel movie series, but, watching some tutorials some ppl have posted there in fanart.tv, i just said"what? i didn't do so many steps!!"

lol

- macshield - 2012-01-21

butchabay Wrote:You can edit it by yourself.

Open the view you're using and search for:

PHP Code:
<label>[color=orange]$LOCALIZE[20373]:[/color$INFO[ListItem.Season] [color=orange]$LOCALIZE[20359]:[/color]$INFO[ListItem.Episode]</label

change it to:

PHP Code:
<label>[color=orange]$LOCALIZE[20359]:[/color]$INFO[ListItem.Episode]</label

I tried the change but it wasn't what I was looking for. I don't think I did a good job of explaining myself. What I was looking for was in the right list view to have the episode listed as Episode 1 Episode name of episode instead of 1x01 Episode name. For example right now when I go into Boardwalk Empire the list at the right (in right list) looks like this
1x01 Boardwalk Empire
1x02 The Ivory Tower etc.
What I was talking about would be the list at the right looking like:
1. Boardwalk Empire
2. The Ivory Tower
3. Broadway Limited etc.

Is this an easy change? Thanks for all your help?

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2012-01-21

@ Master345 > Happy to read I am not the only dinosaur who stays with the good old BigPosterView!

I keep trying to use some other views, including the new showcase one, but I always goes back to Big poster, even if I know that Butcha doesn't like it!

- master345 - 2012-01-21

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:@ Master345 > Happy to read I am not the only dinosaur who stays with the good old BigPosterView!

I keep trying to use some other views, including the new showcase one, but I always goes back to Big poster, even if I know that Butcha doesn't like it!

Haha I know what you mean! I keep wanting to use the other views and appreciate them but my brain needs to see the covers without squinting! Fanart (generally speaking, not just the views) doesn't identify clearly what the film is(yes all the views have the text of the title but big poster is so in your face you can't escape it lol)

Hmm what's butcha's favourite??

- Martijn - 2012-01-21

master345 Wrote:Hmm what's butcha's favourite??

He plugs himself directly into XBMC "matrix style" so he actually doesn't need any view Big Grin

- master345 - 2012-01-21

Martijn Wrote:He plugs himself directly into XBMC "matrix style" so he actually doesn't need any view Big Grin

I can totally see that! These amazing XBMC skinners have abilities and powers beyond the norm.

Butcha uses the Chuck Norris view!

- harybary - 2012-01-21

butchabay Wrote:- Showcase View Done (Movies, TVShows, Seasons)
- Added Fullscreen Button on Home and to Player Controls

Thanx to Julien for the Buttons !

Butcha - is there key combination for that button. How can I map it to my MCE remote.

Thanks in advance.

- butchabay - 2012-01-21

Martijn Wrote:He plugs himself directly into XBMC "matrix style" so he actually doesn't need any view Big Grin

Smile

You really want the truth? I'm using NOX at the moment!

- butchabay - 2012-01-21

harybary Wrote:Butcha - is there key combination for that button. How can I map it to my MCE remote.

Thanks in advance.

I'm using mce remote addon, and mapped the green key "TAB" to toggle fullscreen.
But that's the reason i've added the button, so you don't need to map it, just access by pressing left in vertical menu, or down for horizontal menu.

- Martijn - 2012-01-21

butchabay Wrote:Smile

You really want the truth? I'm using NOX at the moment!

lol
Already had such a suspicion Wink
I am using the Paperstreet skin Cool
Hacked ronie his computer, updated al scripts and finished the skin and running Frodo at the moment

- keibertz - 2012-01-21

i found a litte bug in your language flagging based on filename.
I have a file with the name "The.Illusionist.-.Nichts.Ist.Wie.Es.Scheint" because of the german word "es" the spanish flag is showing in the movie info.

I have no idear how u can handle this better but i will find a way Big Grin

- vicmanpergar - 2012-01-21

The mistake is u have lot of dots in the tittle, if u don't mind i give u my opinion. Why do u need to.put.a.dot.between.each.single.word?
So, honestly this is not a bug. It's just not compatible with the way u name ur files.
Wink

- sglavach - 2012-01-21

Butch,

I notice in your screenshots (like in post 2919), all your video info flags (SD480, XVID, etc...) are white/colored and look different from the ones I get which are yellow/orange looking... Is there an option I am missing for these or is there a download I can get to replace the default ones?

Thanks and keep up the incredible work!!!

- Martijn - 2012-01-21

vicmanpergar Wrote:The mistake is u have lot of dots in the tittle, if u don't mind i give u my opinion. Why do u need to.put.a.dot.between.each.single.word?
So, honestly this is not a bug. It's just not compatible with the way u name ur files.
Wink

This is a very common way of file naming. Some OS don't handle spaces very well so that's why they user dots

- mad-max - 2012-01-21

keibertz Wrote:i found a litte bug in your language flagging based on filename.
I have a file with the name "The.Illusionist.-.Nichts.Ist.Wie.Es.Scheint" because of the german word "es" the spanish flag is showing in the movie info.

I have no idear how u can handle this better but i will find a way Big Grin

Laugh
Good catch, buddy...

Had same problem in my confluence-mod..
@butch: you have an idea how to fix this issue?
Seems tricky...

mm