Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Apostasy - 2012-03-26

Loving this skin bar one small issue. Under "Movies", any movies in collections are displayed on their own. Can I get them to either not display at all or sit under the collection heading? I've moved from Big Cirrus which did this... hope I've been clear enough.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-26, 21:46)Apostasy Wrote: Loving this skin bar one small issue. Under "Movies", any movies in collections are displayed on their own. Can I get them to either not display at all or sit under the collection heading? I've moved from Big Cirrus which did this... hope I've been clear enough.

Check your Video Settings and Enable Group Movies in Sets.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - journeyman - 2012-03-26

Hi, 1st time to write, i am a big fan of this great skin.
Butchabay, want to ask something:
- in movies RightList view i cannot get the plot and the Show cases together.Only one is visible even if both option are enabled.
- i have 4 paths of stored movies. How can i have them in alphabetical order (all)?
- in sound flags i dont see any of DTS-HD for example even i have a movie with.
-usually with the dharma version, when i press Info i enter the appropriate screen and if i press again the same button, returned to RightList view.
Now nothing happened when i press Info for the second time (want to return to RightList).

Using Eden version!

thanks in advance

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Apostasy - 2012-03-26

(2012-03-26, 21:58)butchabay Wrote: Check your Video Settings and Enable Group Movies in Sets.

Fantastic, thank you very much Smile

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - N.O.W.A.L.L - 2012-03-27

I'm back after some time busy designing personal stuff.

Butcha, thanks for the update and the repo, it's cool.

Did you see the new addon Metadata actors?

Any plan to include it in CE2? Maybe not too early as it seems not 100% stable from what I have read, but I think it would be a nice idea in the future

Cheers

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-03-27

Hi mate, nice to see you here again ...
Yes some scripts to integrate are on my list. First i want to clean my bugfixes.
Cheers

(2012-03-26, 22:12)journeyman Wrote: Hi, 1st time to write, i am a big fan of this great skin.
Butchabay, want to ask something:
- in movies RightList view i cannot get the plot and the Show cases together.Only one is visible even if both option are enabled.
- i have 4 paths of stored movies. How can i have them in alphabetical order (all)?
- in sound flags i dont see any of DTS-HD for example even i have a movie with.
-usually with the dharma version, when i press Info i enter the appropriate screen and if i press again the same button, returned to RightList view.
Now nothing happened when i press Info for the second time (want to return to RightList).

Using Eden version!

thanks in advance

1. Please a screenshot because i really don't understand what you mean.
2. Will be added
3. Maybe, now it's Info to bring up Info Screen and Backspace to leave the Info screen

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - noner - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-26, 07:56)butchabay Wrote: No, repo only contains rleases.

thanks butcha... any chance of getting SVN through your repo as well?

(2012-03-27, 15:45)noner Wrote:
(2012-03-26, 07:56)butchabay Wrote: No, repo only contains rleases.

thanks butcha... any chance of getting SVN through your repo as well?

No good idea, this would mean to upload over 200MB after every commit.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - N.O.W.A.L.L - 2012-03-27

Hey butcha, here is a present for you, for your skill in coding!

>> CLICK ME <<

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Nimo - 2012-03-27

hey butcha
the skin looks fine and works perfect. but i found an addon "XBMC Intro Movie" and tried to use it with advancedsettings but no success. could you add it to your to-do list? Wink

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - iblastoff - 2012-03-30

is this fully eden compatible? ive been using the old original cirrus 2.1 just fine until i updated to eden. a few things got busted.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Abulrock - 2012-03-30

i'm not sure if this is a lot of ask but would it be possible to use the Fullscreen info (screenshot below) of Cirrus Extended V1 as the DialogSeekBar in Cirrus ex. V2?

Thanks!

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-03-30

(2012-03-30, 16:56)Abulrock Wrote: i'm not sure if this is a lot of ask but would it be possible to use the Fullscreen info (screenshot below) of Cirrus Extended V1 as the DialogSeekBar in Cirrus ex. V2?

Thanks!

old osd

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Idgeinc - 2012-03-30

Is there a reason why I can't enable TV series on the menubar?
At first I thought it was hidden, but it seems when I go into the skin options the "hide tv-series"-option is greyed out, anyone?