Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-06-22

There is no watch it later in the context menu, only in the slideout menu and video info screen.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - denywinarto - 2012-06-25

Hi, it's a really great skin and i'm loving it,
just a question, where's the seekbar pointer that could take user to certain part of the movie?
Did i mess up something that disabled it? Because it's gone

Also, can i request a feature?
Would it be possible to apply "Download" on right click contextual menu?
When download is selected, window explorer show up to let user choose the destination folder..
the entire movie folder is then copied to that folder..

Edit : I just noticed not all skins support seekbar..
Is there any easy way to implement it to Cirrus ex v2?
Like rapiers' seekbar for example,
Can i just copy the part of the codes? If so which one should i change?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - chris295 - 2012-06-25

Hey, great skin butchabay. I just have one question.

I've noticed that the backdrops on the home menu are pretty dim, I don't have it set to dim the home menu in settings (and I tried enabling it, it made the images even darker!) and I can't find any other option to display the images at their original brightness or turn up the brightness at all. Is this possible?

This skin is easily one of the best skins available for XBMC and one of the only skins I've found that is compatible with Advanced Launcher extrathumbs and trailers. It's nice to see that you have some new skins in the works but I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope you aren't going to stop developing Cirrus Extended v2, it's an amazing skin.

Thanks!

Edit: One other question came up after I posted this. I have been using logos in the menus just fine by placing the logo images with the same name in the AppData\XBMC\addons\skin.cirrusextended.2\extras\games\logos area. I want to replace the generic "Logo Missing" logo for the "back" option that returns you to the previous menu, but I can't figure out where to put the logo for that or what to name it.

Thanks again.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - denywinarto - 2012-06-26

I'm now trying to switch videoosd.xml between rapier & cirrus' skin

But the prev next skip forward button won't show up, as i described here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134778

Can anyone help?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-06-26

You can't just replace an xml and it's done. I can see what i can do to integrate the seekbar in cirrus.
@chris295
Was fixed a long time ago. All you need is to install the svn version from xbmc passion repo or wait for release.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - chris295 - 2012-06-26

Do you know if it's possible to change the "Return to Previous Menu" logo and if so, how would I do this? What is the image filename that I need to place/replace and where is it located? I have Advanced Launcher set up with logo images for the programs I want to launch, but the Return logo which takes you back to the programs or program add-ons menu is the default "Logo Missing".

Installing the SVN fixed the issue with the dim backgrounds, it's perfect now! Does everything I want it to. Thanks again for your work on this great skin and your quick responses to issues that arise.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-06-26

I need to check it about previous menu, game logos are experimental so never really finished that part.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - denywinarto - 2012-06-26

(2012-06-26, 07:29)butchabay Wrote: You can't just replace an xml and it's done. I can see what i can do to integrate the seekbar in cirrus.
@chris295
Was fixed a long time ago. All you need is to install the svn version from xbmc passion repo or wait for release.

Thanks looking forward for it butchabay Smile

Edit : Nevermind, got everything to work now..
Still i'll look forward to your seekbar butchabay, it should suit better for this skin..
Can i start a mod thread for this mod or should i wait for yours?
This is your skin, so i don't wanna share the mod without your permission..

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - planet757 - 2012-06-29

Hi,

im using the xbmc-repository-butchabay and im just wondering when the 2.10 version will be available because a few weeks ago you have written in a post (#3488) that Version 2.1.0 is already packed and uploaded and the svn Version is 2.11. Can you please tell me if 2.10 is already released? Thanks!

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - denywinarto - 2012-06-29

Problem solved.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Suven - 2012-07-01

Hi,

I like it very much that you started / plan to extend the skins support for movie-logos. As you might now also CDArts have been added for movies on fanart.tv.. Any chance to see those in the next release too?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - vicmanpergar - 2012-07-01

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe CDArts are already supported on this skin, for movies (i've been away for 2 months).

RE: - jm1389 - 2012-07-07

I just started using this Skin... Love it

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - jm1389 - 2012-07-07

Anyone know how I can fix the TV Show artwork not displaying on the Pause screen? Works perfect for a Movie and all of the artwork shows great when browsing TV Shows, it is just this one spot on the Pause display for TV Shows that does not seem to be showing the cover art.

photo by jm1389, on Flickr

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-07-07

You need poster.jpg in your tvshow folder, use artwork downloader to grab them.